Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

Depending on how the battle against cryptocurrency and ends up, Cryptocurrency might spend a long time in this world, I see it Revolutionising how we do things just like it has already revolutionised how we send and receive money.

nanajiana

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

How long crypto can survive is determined by how much there are progress and things new in crypto, it encourages the growing number of enthusiasts certainly crypto is supported with adequate access and technology. in my opinion the future crypto will be growing rapidly. along with the times and technology that is more advanced and evolving demands of every individual wants to access, easy, quick, profitable.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

How long Crypto will continue to be popular will definitely last a little longer because the supply of Bitcoin is expected to run out in 2020, perhaps until then Crypto will still remain popular because we will never know what will happen to this world so we will continue to do activities on the Internet, because Crypto is closely related to the condition of the internet network so that the internet can become extinct before Crypto so that it is no longer valuable, so we have to prepare ourselves anytime to take appropriate action on Crypto because I don't think that replacing Fiat will be possible because I think Fiat will only be replaced by gold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

I think  it will evolve forever because crpto currency is spreading all over the world now, a lot of members have  trust on crypto even though scammers spreading also.

davidbarieenee

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

I believe in blocking technology - and that this technology will capture the world. After 5 years cryptocurrency will be popular as paypal
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Cryptocutrency has shown itself  trustworthy over the years. There has been series of developmental event that proved the cryptocurrency resilience, integrity and capacity! The future of cryptocurrency is assure that is why I believe in it!
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

Of course, we all trust in crypto! In my case, it helps me in a lot of ways. I am once a student always dependent to my parents when it comes to financial and since my friend introduce to me the cryptocurrency. I got interested and try it. I do all the ways to earn cryoptocurrency and since then I am independent when it comes to financial. I am earning money now with the help of cryptocurrency. I hope this will help us all to know more and understand that cryptocurrency is more than just a substitute to fiat. This is the way to our success.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Crypto cannot replace fiat. Although, we have our individual preferences. Just because of the understanding i have now about crypto, that is what would make me to prefer crypto to fiat, but fiat is also useful.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

I quite believe in Cryptocurrency because I consider Cryptocurrency to have brought quite positive changes.
Cryptocurrency will be a popular coin that will last a long time in the Cryptocurrency market.
There are many who consider many who are interested in Cryptocurrency for investment so I think that Cryptocurrency does not replace fiat currency but only applies to investments.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

I do not think, the popularity of cryptocurrencies will decrease in the future, in the opposite, there will be a time, when it can be totaly mainstream.
chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

Apparently North Korea is trying to obtain crypto-currencies, but for lack of sufficient equipment, this activity does not allow to speak about any serious scale, "the publication says. "Between May and July 2017, North Korea made attempts to extract bitcoin, but most likely they were unsuccessful
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

From the first day I came into crypto I believed in it and in a better life. I am sure that there will be a day when crypto will replace real money and it will become something regular for everybody. It can take some time, but I will be here forever
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

Technological progress is developing very quickly and I think that in 2-3 years the use of cryptocurrency will spread in the most developed countries, and then in a few years it will be used all over the world.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

Crypto will last a long time even this will be a revolution for the industry world currencies. But if it is to replace the fiat, of course, this will not happen. Fiat will persist because of this are the property of each country and crypto will just adjacent to it. but the obvious existence of crypto will make everything in the economy is going to be easier.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

If you believe the experts, crypto is here to stay. Crypto has seen quite some resistance over the years, but with popularity increasing, Crypto seems to be getting stronger and accepted better. Even banks and governments are trying to understand its role holistically. Blockchain technology is being accepted with unprecedented positivism. So, I would bet on crypto to stay(maybe not replace the current system) for a long time.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

Since I started in crypto currency, I find it as a very essential matter to our physical world and specially for world economy. If you feel the use of btc and the other crypto coins platform made by companies,  you will know that crypto can't be dead anytime were btc or blockchain technology creation. Through the use of this innovation, most of business man and not working people might get own way to earn like bounty, popular as of now

adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Yes, I still believe in the encryption market. I invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. If I give up now, then I will lose a lot.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Talking of crypto's popularity? There is no country in the world that is ignorant of the existence of cryptocurrency. Quote me wrong. And Yes, it serves as a substitute to fiat currency and may even surpass it in the nearest future.

The acceptance of cryptocurrency worldwide shows its popularity and its existence are very much needed for the revolution of digital necessity through out the world.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

I think electronic money is the future of the financial industry. Because electronic money is tightly filtered by the advantages of cash and combining the advantages of digital technology to the modern features.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Everyone here believes in cryptocurrency. If you don't believe it, then everyone is wasting time? The cryptocurrency will definitely change humanity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: