Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency, it remains for us to wait for a grow of the market and the popularity of cryptocurrency will come back again when the market trend changes.

The problem is that no one knows when the growth of cryptocurrency will return. I am a repimist and I’m wiping that cryptocurrency growth will start soon.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

Crypto cannot replace fiat, but that it will definitely strive and survive for a very long time. Cryptocurrency is definitely an advanced and advancing technology that would still be embraced at so many parts
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

Crypto cannot replace fiat, but that it will definitely strive and survive for a very long time. Cryptocurrency is definitely an advanced and advancing technology that would still be embraced at so many parts
Yes it cannot replace and I believe it can survive. I agree, with this presents technology I do believe users will be in this crypto. And more growth will happen that can surge the price.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Yes, I trust ICO because they are in this kind of business and industry and also they are very well-known businesses that can make you earn a good income or profit. As soon as possible, cryptocurrency will become more popular, but to replace ordinary fiat money will be difficult.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Believing in cryptocurrencies today is probably the most important thing that remains for us, because today many projects show a fall just like BTC, but we all understand that these projects have a very promising future.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

I think crypto will be popular a long time from now, for sure it will be popular in the next 15 years because it still has to develop.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

i don't think crypto can replace flat money yet maybe that will happen in next 10 years or 20years, i do believe in cryptos future, after all cryptocurrency is always evolve and developing along with the worldwide stream

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

We already know what is cryptocurrency its concepts and all its activities ,so we are familiar with crypto and we join cryptocurrency so all wr do is always trust cryptocurrency because with out trust and confidence ,why do we stay longer here in cryptos, so we must have to believe in what cryptos have offer to us the oppurtunity to join in this organization.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies, though there are years, but their technology is not yet perfect, although they are already used as a full-fledged means of payment. I think that cryptocurrencies at the moment are not able to displace Fiat money, but in the future it may well be. And Yes, I also believe in crypto  Smiley
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Cryptocurrency will last if we as users believed that it will last for a long period of years. It will be a great help for everyone in need if they don't have fiats. I think cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin, which is the most popular one, will survive in all years.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

I think for that first market should be stable. With unstable prices of coins people will forget actual usage of cryptocurrenies. For that i think it will take at least one year. after start using crypto as day to day tool, it will be so popular and lot government will accept crypto also.  
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
in my opinion cryptodurrency will be popular and i think that it is our future and we need to get ready to that right now

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

I think for that first market should be stable. With unstable prices of coins people will forget actual usage of cryptocurrenies. For that i think it will take at least one year. after start using crypto as day to day tool, it will be so popular and lot government will accept crypto also.  
i trust in cryptocurrency and i think that it is necessary to know a lot about this sphere as the future is connected with it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

i personaly give it 10 years to spread its roots into the world's bank system! i think it will be popular but only when there will be no speculations about whether crypto is a biggest trick or not

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Gab20

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day, year after year.
Popularity should mean it is liked by so my people. Which i would attest to that, for the fact that more people are coming into crypto, it means that they like it and this is definitely on the increase.
To know how how much crypto is trusted, it might take some time.
That not withstanding, it is entering the limelight allover the world.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

I too am inclined to think that one should believe in cryptocurrency even in new difficult times. We need to hold on and develop this market to reach new heights. Only with focused daily work we will be able to raise the cryptocurrency market to a new level and achieve the desired profit.
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

I think that with the help of a crypt many useful projects are being implemented that already help to solve problems in various fields. I am sure that the crypt and blockchain will continue to evolve.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

I think that in cryptocurrency almost all coins also have no stable nature, which is why they are in the crypto world, if you want to find a stable and be recognized by the government then go to the bank
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

I trust the crypto currency, but at the same time I understand that have to be very careful when buying and investing in cryptocurrency, because can wait a very long time to get your investment back in the same amount. It is necessary to analyze the cryptocurrency market very strongly in order not to be mistaken.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

I think that crypto will exist for a long time. And most likely it will be able to replace Fiat money. But it will take time. All new technologies are being introduced gradually. And how quickly it will happen depends on us. We need to spread the word about crypto more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: