Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:53:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2451 times)
tuansemazi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Are you saying that the prices of altcoins will go higher in two years because they are expected to launch their product?
Well I don't really think that will be the case. First we are all aware that there is to much speculation on crypto markets ("buy the rumor sell the news"). This means that the prices of altcoins are probably to high already and when they launch their products (if they actually succeed in doing it of course), the price will either stay the same, or actually drop a bit.

We have more than 1000 altcoins out there, and most of those ICOs earned millions with their sells and that is just not normal in my opinion. Some alts will probably get higher because they are good, but most of them will probably disappear in 2-5 years from now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

yeah i think so. actually so many altcoins in crypto market is not in its own value. the reason is manipulations. some are very underrated some are overrated. when people understand about the market and product more the price will turn to normal.

turn the page
xmGx

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

Blockchain technologies are changing the way the world functions and tokens appear to be yet another killer app, for now. If we’re able to move land registry & title deeds, identity, commodities and stocks to the blockchain, we will succeed in making the world far more efficient and secure.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Do you believe that they can really achieve their goals after 2 years?it don’t have much hope that perhaps most altcoins will have died after 2 years. To know that 2 years for the realization of a roadmap, this is a Very long period. Embarrassed

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

Definitely the future will be great for Cryptocurrencies. Due to manipulators the prices had jumped in a overnight, from there it has crashed like anything. From here mostly we can not see the rapid growth.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

I also think so, if crypto continues like the last years. Then the following years will surely continue to rise. the more coins and more people have crypto.
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Surely, the altcoins future will be good. Need to have patience to get more profits. And all are new projects, so we cannot judge the future at this early starring stage.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

Do you believe that they can really achieve their goals after 2 years?it don’t have much hope that perhaps most altcoins will have died after 2 years. To know that 2 years for the realization of a roadmap, this is a Very long period. Embarrassed
I see the development of Altcoin so far that continues to develop. this is able to make Altcoin for the future will be very capable to be relied upon. because with its development so far that continues to increase. so it will be very helpful and a mainstay.

mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

I think the future of altcoin most are not good. only a few altcoin that I think is certainly able to survive. Moreover, this time it began much altcoin touches burn. Many altcoin which in the end should be remove. Because it has no future. While the market could accommodate only about 1000 altcoin only.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

The future of altcoins in the next two years I think will grow even more, as more and more people know about crypto today, and more and more altcoins are popping up later on.
d2s4

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

The crypto-market has been developing every day. And it has recently reached a lot. So from my point of view, as market will be increasing, as altcoins will be increasing as well.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
As in principle, now and after two years will be. Perhaps more stability and something will change in terms of adoption at the state level, and so everything will remain. Competition of coins may reduce the total number of coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

I don't really know if after two years the price will increase as of today it is really risky to hold altcoins. Sometimes holding a little bit of alts is fine but for too long like two years the value is decreasing, I think it depends really on the project. So many altcoins that were good as new then after a few months they were nothing and the price keeps decreasing.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

i don't really think that much is going to change only in two years. we will continue seeing the same market in 2 years also. the same pump and dump coins and basically the same market where people care mostly about making money than developing a proper cryptocurrency that can work as a decentralized currency all around the world and bitcoin will remain the king with a huge distance between it and the rest of them.

--looking for signature--
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

Most of the altcoin will die, while the rest of the altcoin will bring changes to the world.
At present, there are too many and too many altcoin, which is obviously unreasonable.

Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

The future Altcoins are very much secured and strong, in coming 2 years Altcoins can give very good returns. It’s all depends on the Altcoin which you select.
yamatoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

Most of existing altcoins will disappear in 2 years, because projects will be not launched or the demand for them was overestimated. But still new coins are created, so the total amount of values will grow. Only the best coins with reasonable economy can keep their price.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

according to a report in China, most blockchain-projects not last longer than 1,23 years.

But, when those two years pass, and you´ll see that the market is crashed like today, are you going to say: this will need two years more.......

come on. The market is dead. And in 2 years time, it will be as dead as now.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

I think that if there were no altcoins, then there would not be crypto-currencies popular and no one would almost know about them,they also set the price of bitcoin and Ethereum,as well as they are to them, Ethereum as a whole is no longer altoin for me
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: