Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2454 times)
baronandr

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I believe that cryptocurrencies will gradually become a very important part of the global financial system and digital society. Within two years, the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies will be restored. I also believe that during this time there will be some new coins with good development potential.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
In the future Altcoins will be centralized and it will be unified to make transactions simplier and more agile.Despite today the market feels heavy and bleak, I hope it will break someday and already by in the right track

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:13:17 AM

I hope that the old ones will be fully developed, all the costs and effort might be wasted if they can't get any results.
Since some of the old running projects have a fixed purpose, they have more of a potential to stay on the market for long.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

I think that if there were no altcoins, then there would not be crypto-currencies popular and no one would almost know about them,they also set the price of bitcoin and Ethereum,as well as they are to them, Ethereum as a whole is no longer altoin for me

I think it is still safe to assume that Crypto currency and ALT coin will remain in the future market, we've seen the ups and down on the market yet, the good news are the active consumer's behavior confident of both crypto and ALTcoin on the market. we have good and stable fundamentals, clear market structure and with high global acceptance on crypto and ALTCOIN. it will remain and even go beyond the two years mark as posted on the above question topic.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies will gradually become a very important part of the global financial system and digital society. Within two years, the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies will be restored. I also believe that during this time there will be some new coins with good development potential.
I think 2 years is a very short time, the spread of cryptocurrency is still not wide enough if you see it in the next 2 years, you know that crypto development is not fast enough. so we still need a few years to see crypto taking part in the digital financial system in the world..
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

in two years the prices are certainly higher than those of today. in addition, there may be some altcoins no longer exist and many new altcoins have certainly come to it. besides, i can imagine that in two years there will hardly be any more ico.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

people who have confidence and patience will certainly think positively and will develop in the future for me the most important thing is that we must be clever to take advantage of opportunities to gain profits in investing in conditions that are like today
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

The highest potential altcoins in 2019 depends to their particular aggressive performance to come up with greatness and success. Most likely Bitcoin will remain the king of Cryptocurrency
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

Altcoin prices for the next 2 years seem to depend on developments in the future, when the future has begun to receive cryptocurrecny payments in all countries, the altcoin price will also rise due to the influence of good news like that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

Even though the market is currently dropping but I'm sure that the Altcoins market will recover soon and improve, and of course the marketcap will be at least $ 2 trillion in 2 years time making the haters silent and not campaigning negatively about crypto.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

In my opinion, the coins that will be able to survive the market would be any coins that has any real world usage. with that capability, there will be a big chance that the coins will be used most than another coins, making it has more market volume then another coins.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

I think, that 99% of all present altcoins will be replaced another 99% useless shit alts without any reasons to implement their promises. But, I believe, remaining percent (such projects like ETH, EOS, etc.) will move all crypto industry to the bright future with really working and usefull tools with fresh ideas. 
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

I think in 2 years we will see more altcoins, and half of the available now will disappear. Very big changes are coming on the market, new projects are not in a hurry to enter the market, as their price will drop soon, regardless of a good project or not.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

There is no way for you to tell what the future of altcoins are going to be in the next week not to talk of two years from now, there is a lot that can happen in that time. A lot of the coins that you don't expect are going to end up dying out in droves because none of them have a sustainable product, but I do know that only the good coins will be here by then
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

I totally agree, crypto will pump and now is just "bad times" for crypto. I also predict about 2 years for market recovering and I won't be surprised if it will happen earlier

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

I totally agree, crypto will pump and now is just "bad times" for crypto. I also predict about 2 years for market recovering and I won't be surprised if it will happen earlier

What's so bad about our times? I think everything's OK and we have so many opportunities today! Cryptomedias, communities, hard working teams with really worthy projects... They didn't disappear because of the trend change, the whole industry is still alive. And it's stil a pleasure to be a part of it and to continue working in the sphere of blockchain.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

I think that the price of coins that are valuable will rise, the rest of the coins that are fraudulent will simply disappear

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I think that in two years there will be only those coins that will actually have value and will be used by society. Only the strongest projects will survive, natural selection will occur.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

I believe that the development of altcoins over the next few years will be very interesting and rapid. We will be able to see that many organizations and states will begin to gradually legalize promising altcoins. Such changes will positively affect the state of the crypto market and the prices of reliable coins.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

I think the Altcoins, along with Bitcoin, will conquer new heights in the next 2 years and a lot of projects will be eliminated. The strongest coins will remain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: