Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2451 times)
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

the future will not be that bright always and surely there will still some months and time where in there will always be a dip that will happen, but ofcourse i still do believe that after two years good altcoins will become more stronger than before specially the one which has already establish their foundation now.

we are all here. don't know when a bright time for altcoin will come. because bright time is difficult to predict correctly. because the current events that the market is experiencing are very difficult to know. yes it's just that we are here just waiting for that bright time to come.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

the future will not be that bright always and surely there will still some months and time where in there will always be a dip that will happen, but ofcourse i still do believe that after two years good altcoins will become more stronger than before specially the one which has already establish their foundation now.

we are all here. don't know when a bright time for altcoin will come. because bright time is difficult to predict correctly. because the current events that the market is experiencing are very difficult to know. yes it's just that we are here just waiting for that bright time to come.

just remember the same period last year: it's very similar to nowadays. it's better not to panic and wait for a good opportunity.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

It's hard for anyone to predict the growth of any altcoin in the next two years. If you check the coin well and the information is perfect, hold altcoin for a long time, poor quality altcoin. sell them immediately.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

It's hard for anyone to predict the growth of any altcoin in the next two years. If you check the coin well and the information is perfect, hold altcoin for a long time, poor quality altcoin. sell them immediately.
I'd love your ideas. We can't manage to hold any longer for dying coins and it seems to better to sell them while it still have a value for now.
Altcoins will soon to rise as the market goes up accordingly but it takes time for these and will have to be patient otherwise will got nothing to hold.   
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:16:33 AM by Clark05

Yes for me altcoins will increase the value very high in the year 2020 or after 2 years. If eveyone cooperate and participating to hold their coin or cryptocoins they have start buying again and for sure even next few months it really possible to happen the value of the altcoins increase again very high.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

in fact all possibilities can occur, prices can soar quickly without having to wait for 2 years.
but in this time all coins experienced a decline, even many new coins delayed the listing, due to uncertain market conditions

CLEVER BOUNTY
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
I think that the Altcoins will simply develop steadily. Of course, there will be a lot of other new tokens with various functions. During this time, many projects have already successfully developed and will show their efficiency and usefulness. In this regard, I think that interest in cryptocurrency will increase.
By this time, the legalization of cryptocurrency by the states should end and their practical application will therefore greatly increase.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

I think to predict in the future no one can know for sure the development of any crypto currency and we can only predict by looking from the past as a guideline maybe
If you only predict one altcoin like ADA and EOS it will be very difficult and no one will find out, I mean there are many altcoins that were thought to have good potential but at the moment the altcoins only have low value and even some of them have no value at all. But if we look at crypto currency as a whole both bitcoin and altcoin will have good potential, considering at this time more and more people are familiar with the crypto currency even though they have not yet decided to invest but going forward if the crypto currency continues to grow then with lots of confidence they will buy crypto currency.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Many altcoins that do not have a finished product and do not develop projects are likely to die in the near future.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

The future of altcoins will largely depend on the market situation, and the market, as we all know, is led by bitcoin.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

before I start investing in crypto currency I think we have to know all the risks that we will get in investing, one of which is that prices cannot be ascertained, especially seeing developments in the next 2 years, confidence and patience are capital in investing with crypto currencies.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

that is true if it runs according to the white paper.
but there are many who became shitcoin. and currently there are many ico that are running the Q4 progress and this can increase market growth,

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

but there are many who became shitcoin. and currently there are many ico that are running the Q4 progress and this can increase market growth,

If the project has a strong team and an active community, then you should not worry about its future.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

If the project has a strong team and an active community, then you should not worry about its future.
girls, that the team can be strong, one of the rules should have a good potential and relevance in society. Then you can hope for real and positive success.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

I believe that altcoin in 2 years will be good and has a high price, but how many. because it's 2 years long enough for the altcoin to grow and grow after they experience a prolonged decline.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

depends, not all altcoins are bad, indeed the current market situation that makes almost all of the ico coins that have just been released on the market drops dramatically, but we can see like eth, xrp, xlm and others who are top 100 cmc they still survive even though the price drops because it follows the price of the BTC that goes down.
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

I know a lot of people who are watching for the market but never invest in it because they afraid to do this. So market will be alive because there are a lot of pinvestors who will come here

akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

If we think what will happen after 2 years then we should think about current market situation first. The crypto market is not in good position now. But many experts are saying in the up coming new year 2019 market will recover and if that happen then we can expect after 2 years altcoins will be a good position I think. So let's hope.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

in 2 years if altcoin still exists maybe the price will be extraordinary, but we can see the situation and always monitor the price movements and potential investors towards the altcoin in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

road map is a temporary time in the company concept. Famous developers usually have development for their company. not only for the next 2 years, if indeed their company stands and the products or services they sell are in demand in the market, the price will definitely be far from the price at the ICO. and the road map will continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: