Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2451 times)
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

In my own opinion, I think the same scenario will happen like December 2017 after two years. The market will recover from a dump, and after two years investors and many people will know better about bitcoin or crypto currency.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

In just two years there will be no significant changes in the crypto segment but the Bitcoin price may surge to above $50,000. Still, the whole market is unregulated and there is no guidance upon the price volatility. That's why in the market there is fake ICOs are running and cheated many of the investors funds. To be transparent it is essential to be regulated by some independent body.

I will support you here. It is difficult to predict some significant changes on the crypto market. Even when some shitcoins die, we will not feel it. Most of the traders trust the best cryptocurrencies.
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Most likely in two years the price of Bitcoin will again exceed $ 20,000, and this will lead to another very strong price increase in the entire market.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I am very interested to see the projects in a few years, which are now in the top 20. I'm sure a lot of them are empty, but they're worth a lot right now.
This has happened in the past, if you take the time to look at the market leaders of a few years ago you will find very few projects that still stand after a few years, this is one of the reasons of why people recommend that if you are going to hold coins for the long term you only hold bitcoin because that is the only coin that we are completely sure is going to survive for so much time.
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

The future of altcoin is bright enough as it is the only way to increase your BTC holdings. However investing in alts now is very risky deal, only speculations like scalping or participating in giveaways like this one https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 . You will get the new CBM token  in 1 to 1 ration for every ARN token your hold
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

The future of altcoin is bright enough as it is the only way to increase your BTC holdings. However investing in alts now is very risky deal, only speculations like scalping or participating in giveaways like this one https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 . You will get the new CBM token  in 1 to 1 ration for every ARN token your hold
Like such ratio Grin Cheesy Very generous drop indeed. Moreover if we take into consideration that BTC recently dropped for 700$
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

This giveaway is much better that that shitty war around BCH hard fork. Here you will get the new token for sure but no war amoung founders. Dont miss this giveaway from the Aeron team guys, it is in stealth mode now for some unknown reasons
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

Today's market, and the market in two years - these will be two different markets. It will be a big cleaning. Coins that have an unclaimed technology will disappear from the market.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Today's market, and the market in two years - these will be two different markets. It will be a big cleaning. Coins that have an unclaimed technology will disappear from the market.
of course If we compare the market in 2016, 2017 and 2018, then we see cardinal changes Not only capitalization, but also the investment climate.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

You are right nowadays there are more than 1000 coins with the new ico projects and only the good one will survive and stay for long term.

georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

After 2 years, we will be the new rich. Now those who invest correctly. Those who can be patient. Yes it is not easy to make money very solid wills. I'm taking TEZOS.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

This giveaway is much better that that shitty war around BCH hard fork. Here you will get the new token for sure but no war amoung founders. Dont miss this giveaway from the Aeron team guys, it is in stealth mode now for some unknown reasons
BCH is a shitty coin from the start and it doesn't make sense to start a war for shitty coin. The hardfork of bitcoin cash caused by the politician's intention dude. This fork is not healhy fork because bitcoin cash splits into the two shit coins like ABC and SV.
South Park

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

After 2 years, we will be the new rich. Now those who invest correctly. Those who can be patient. Yes it is not easy to make money very solid wills. I'm taking TEZOS.
Two years is a very short amount of time for you to become rich however if you invested in the market a huge amount of money then that is a possibility but most members in the forum do not even have one bitcoin to invest so it is very unlikely that the majority of the users in the forum are going to become rich by that point in time unless they are incredibly lucky.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

I will name a few coins that will give you good X after the market reversal. Soma / OCoin / Egretia / ROX / PCHAIN   
I will not say that these coins should be held for two years, this is a long period and only a few will survive. For two years I will keep only Bitcoin, everything else is short-term speculation
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

I am sure that a big part of projects will be dead till the. People want to see where they invest money. Not only empty promisses.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

It can not be asserted that altcoins will rise in the next two years. But I believe the future of altcoins will be more potential if only the potential altcoins remain in the market, and the remaining potential altcoins must be deindexed to avoid affecting the overall exchange rate.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

In two years the altcoins will be ready for a big bull run.We must continue to invest without losing our hope.
Many altcoins are available in the market but few only good to invest in this year. So after two years we will see too much competition in altcoin and some projects are going to moon and some projects are died in future so wait and see the next level of altcoin.

Nevertheless, most of the subcoins will not be removed from the market.Deleted will remain as a minority.There is no problem for a good altcoin.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Most likely, many Altcoins will simply disappear because there are a lot of junk coins that nobody needs. only strong projects will remain
South Park

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

Most likely, many Altcoins will simply disappear because there are a lot of junk coins that nobody needs. only strong projects will remain
And this is the right answer, most altcoins that were released in 2017 have disappeared already and those that have not disappeared are having a very hard time because no one is buying those coins, and if we take into consideration that the market is probably not going to recover soon and that is going to take a few years for that to happen then that means that most coins that were released in the previous year and in this year will fail.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

I believe that the strong growth of the cryptocurrency market in the next two years will begin. It seems to me that the peak of this growth comes in 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: