Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2159 times)
Baokali92

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Bitcoin is for all, who have the willing to be a part of the growing technology can make use of it. There is no discrimination that bitcoin needs to be used by certain group of people. In this way now all category of people have begun to start using bitcoin as well make an earning through it. Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Bitcoin market is not stable, if you have maintenance u cannot rely on this, still government assistance can help them.
Well I think it is not like this now almost everywhere bitcoin has power, it is growing so the same way opportunities are growing people are now informed of the new ways bitcoin open for all those who are disable physically but are able mentally, so I think we should thank to bitcoin for giving us such ray of hope to change our life and spend a better life even on bed.

Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
I agree with that, bitcoin can really help a lot of disable person to make a good profit, and when all the people will learn how to make money with bitcoin for sure they will be very happy so they can have a big chance to became also profitable even they are disable person.

Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

I think bitcoin can really help people with physical disabilities but if they have mental illness I dont think so. Bitcoin can help and give them income and have a good profit but theres a sacrifice on it they will give timw and passion to bitcoin.
airbamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

I think that the Bitcoin earnings is like the savings pool for the disabled people, because you don't need to have many abilities physically to perform trading or holding here.
Aiiimm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

Bitcoins can help disabed person a lot. But if the person have the illness in mind i dont think so people with physical disablities I think bitcoin can help them.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

I dont get it. Why you compare bitcoin in a disabled person? It doesnt make any sense. but i think the proper questiin should be can bitcoin help a disbaled person? if this would be the question i would yes! as far as i am concern bitcoin could really make a difference to all the disbaled person this would really help them on their daily lives.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
I agree with that, bitcoin can really help a lot of disable person to make a good profit, and when all the people will learn how to make money with bitcoin for sure they will be very happy so they can have a big chance to became also profitable even they are disable person.

I have no idea where to get money for investment for a person with disabilities. After all, social payments from the state are barely enough for medicines.  Huh
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

In my selfishness i didn't thot about people with this kind of troubles. It is true that there are disabled people who has more desire for life then the healthy ones. They really need all the support of this community.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Just so you know, not all disable people could participate in this. There are many different kind of disable people out there and every one of them is different. But it is true that bitcoin might help them to earn money for their family since they couldn't work outside.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

It is a good idea. Disable peoples are feel sometimes hopeless. But with bitcoin they can earn some money for their prolematic times.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

When we are talking about disability it depends on the level and area of the person is disable. If the person is deaf, blind or two hands is amputated, it is not possible for them to participate in bitcoin oriented business or investment without assistance.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

It doesn't make any sense and it depends on the level of disability for example if a person have no hands or eyes how will they be able to cope with bitcoin activities, but that is a great idea because it will help them in they financial life and help aid their earning. But bitcoin need some level of technicality that disable person may not be able to cope with.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Well, this is a pretty good idea, because they can not work in normal work, and the money they give the state does not have all their needs. And so, it's a good income and the ability to postpone some kind of travel and treatment for the future.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

Well, it is true but bitcoin right now as we all know, it has not given us a more reasonable value yet for almost close to a year already. Maybe somehow, if the disabled person will involve himself not only in bitcoin but in other cryptocurrencies out there also that can be profited in a short period of time, as of bitcoin, we still dont know when will it rise again in value, its good if they can manage with their government allowance and just keep their bitcoin for better days.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Those person's with disabilities is very applicable to use bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies . As a matter of fact. Through bitcoins there is a chance to change their status of life. Even if they are disabled they are qualified to use the benefits of it . Except to those person who have a mind deficiency who are not able to think broad.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

in some cases, bitcoin is able to make them more economically productive, bitcoin is also very useful for the lives of unhealthy retired military workers, what they need is self-confidence and an effort to continue to add experience, I'm sure many people have benefited from this coin .
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

in some cases, bitcoin is able to make them more economically productive, bitcoin is also very useful for the lives of unhealthy retired military workers, what they need is self-confidence and an effort to continue to add experience, I'm sure many people have benefited from this coin .
I think people mean "disabled person has more time than non-disabled person" because they thought it is harder for them to find a proper work. That is true unfortunately people all around the world give a job that a disabled person can achieve to a non-disabled person because they can't see over the troubles disabled person can have. However this doesn't mean that all disabled people are unemployed, they are not. Disabled people with work have very little time which could be harder, however if they do not have a job than they can focus on it of course.
BagzMM

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:54 AM

Yeah, you have point, person with disabilities have limited sources of work. I agree with this, cryptocurrencies may help disabilities people to earn money, we all know that cryptocurrencies can convert into money. and this thing help them as their income. Government benefits is not enough for them to help their love ones.
Yes i also agree, they could earn extra money by involving into bitcoin. If they are willing to take risk and time then they could be part on bitcoin.
Kakawate

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

I think, any disabled person can earn money thru trading or anything as long as they have the will to do it, being disabled doeasnt mean you cant make your dreams come true, I know several disabled persons personally, and I salute them for what they are accomplishing, one of them said, we are all destined to reach our goal, but I just ended up playing the game in hard mode, what he said really changed my way of seeing things, but I think what you are saying is surely a great help to our fellow disabled persons.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: