Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Alt-Coin to hit $5  (Read 7109 times)
jballs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:37:12 AM

Vertcoin (VTC) will be above $5 by the end of February.

Better than LTC and ASIC proof, plus adding the best of RPC (currently trading over $30)

VTC wins.

Bet on it...

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:40:02 AM

Better than LTC and ASIC proof, plus adding the best of RPC (currently trading over $30)

VTC wins.

Bet on it...

ASIC resistance not ASIC proof.  Never underestimate the stupidity of humans and the power of technology.
jballs

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:41:01 AM

Am I the only one who questions why we need 300 new coins per year when even the original ones BTC/LTC are still not being widely adopted by merchants?

Every time I hear of a new coin and the developers boasting fast trans times and xxxx number of coins, I think "but nobody is ever going to use it". It's like trading boxes of air on the exchange.

you are one of those people who has a delusional capacity to question irrational behavior in crowd behavior.

Thus, you fit right in without even knowing it.

My sympathies...

jballs

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:42:31 AM

VTC wins.

Bet on it...

ASIC resistance not ASIC proof.  Never underestimate the stupidity of humans and the power of technology.

Quite correct, my bad. ASIC resistant, which is part of the evolution of things, I suppose. Thanks.

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:43:04 AM

QQC, WDC, maybe VTC. Longterm, DTC.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:49:14 AM

I believe Particle has a shot later in the year, maybe springtime into summer.

Definitely agree Unobtanium.  It was already over $5 and I think will go beyond.

Particle will reach 3billion + market cap?

the guy is a joker, particle sucks off qrks nipple. Clones the algo and the name and tells us it's 50x better than QRK with half the community all just noobs. Same for most of QRKs clones.

low minting coins could make it easy to $5

dmd, cgb, anon, these i think have already been close before.  Digital coin dev must be up to something, i would expect something big to come out of that one soon. This dev was the most inventive and hardworking dev on this board with except maybe sunny king ...hell knows where he is right now.... up to something though i'm sure.

i like qqc and velocity - both could do well again both semi low minting.

Any currency with over 100M minting will have to be very innovative or do something freaky to get near $5 each.

I agree with you on several of those coins.
Crypto, you always post meaningful information. This is the kind of shit i like to read, not just some half-baked nub that's promoting his investment.

Nxt could also pull off a $5 per coin. Due to the fact its something brand new, every other coin that's trying to build from ground 0 is failing or has failed.
Yes i have a stake in NXT, and i believe it's a big technical innovation in the crypto space.

We can wait to see what eMunie puts out though.

+1  was over cautious with nxt only bought 4ltc worth just after launch Sad guy was selling a million i think for 0.8BTC should have snatched it up but whimped out and just got a handful. I agree say what you will about the distribution, the guy created something new that is above and beyond 99% of clones on here.

anyway we'll just have to wait and see.... you never know when something game changing is going to come along.  Sad ripple didn't do what they said and give out loads more for free.

Tag promised a lot but as yet have not seen too much from that one in terms of price appreciation anyway.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:32:27 AM

I believe Particle has a shot later in the year, maybe springtime into summer.

Definitely agree Unobtanium.  It was already over $5 and I think will go beyond.

Particle will reach 3billion + market cap?

the guy is a joker, particle sucks off qrks nipple. Clones the algo and the name and tells us it's 50x better than QRK with half the community all just noobs. Same for most of QRKs clones.

low minting coins could make it easy to $5

dmd, cgb, anon, these i think have already been close before.  Digital coin dev must be up to something, i would expect something big to come out of that one soon. This dev was the most inventive and hardworking dev on this board with except maybe sunny king ...hell knows where he is right now.... up to something though i'm sure.

i like qqc and velocity - both could do well again both semi low minting.

Any currency with over 100M minting will have to be very innovative or do something freaky to get near $5 each.

I agree with you on several of those coins.
Crypto, you always post meaningful information. This is the kind of shit i like to read, not just some half-baked nub that's promoting his investment.

Nxt could also pull off a $5 per coin. Due to the fact its something brand new, every other coin that's trying to build from ground 0 is failing or has failed.
Yes i have a stake in NXT, and i believe it's a big technical innovation in the crypto space.

We can wait to see what eMunie puts out though.

+1  was over cautious with nxt only bought 4ltc worth just after launch Sad guy was selling a million i think for 0.8BTC should have snatched it up but whimped out and just got a handful. I agree say what you will about the distribution, the guy created something new that is above and beyond 99% of clones on here.

anyway we'll just have to wait and see.... you never know when something game changing is going to come along.  Sad ripple didn't do what they said and give out loads more for free.

Tag promised a lot but as yet have not seen too much from that one in terms of price appreciation anyway.

Definitely, anything above 100k is a great amount of NXT really.

You got lucky to even buy in at that cheap prices. In a few months or a year from now, we will look back and see how much opportunity is missed or was never there.
Just make the best investments based on the knowledge we have at the moment, and i think NXT is one of those coins that is smart money.

Time will tell.
Crackmacs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:41:57 AM

GabenCoin.
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:42:45 AM

Any thoughts on LEAF?
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:46:25 AM

would be nice for ADT to it $5 once its fixed but I don't see it happening in the near future maybe 5c though Smiley

( 5c makes a market cap or around 3,340,000,000 USD )

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:53:19 AM

Any thoughts on LEAF?

Didn't that just launch? I don't know anything about it at the moment.

would be nice for ADT to it $5 once its fixed but I don't see it happening in the near future maybe 5c though Smiley

As far as the super high supply coins, i honest would be shocked if any hit past $1 dollar. None of those coins are worth a 30-100 billion dollar market evaluation, putting them on par with Google, Apple, MS and etc.

That would be insane if Doge even reached a 1 billion evaluation.

Maybe in 2-5 years from now one coin with a super high supply, may reach a billion market cap. In the short term, i really can't see it happening.
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:12:01 AM

Tagcoin.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

Any thoughts on LEAF?

Didn't that just launch? I don't know anything about it at the moment.

As far as the super high supply coins, i honest would be shocked if any hit past $1 dollar. None of those coins are worth a 30-100 billion dollar market evaluation, putting them on par with Google, Apple, MS and etc.

That would be insane if Doge even reached a 1 billion evaluation.

Maybe in 2-5 years from now one coin with a super high supply, may reach a billion market cap. In the short term, i really can't see it happening.

i wouldn't expect any high volume coins to hit a 1 bill USD market cap any time this year

i think ADT could hit 1c once its all fixed and i get to work on promotion and don't have to deal with repairs

it should go up to at least 6X what it is now after its fixed as there are less coins than IFC and it doesn't have the issue of low hashrate due to it being POS

but only time will tell Smiley

donschoe

Activity: 157

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:57:55 AM

Cachecoin started in January and is already approaching $8. It's worth a look at I guess... Smiley

Not using Tapatalk.
CryptoCashNow

Activity: 70

Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 11:00:10 AM

CASH is trading at about $16 on Openex and With our upcoming marketing campaign might just double.

http://www.cash-coin.org

CASH a crypto currency utilizing Moore's Law http://cash-coin.org CASH - WHO NEEDS IT? YOU NEED IT!!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:09:48 PM

Okay I'll play TK808

If I had to guess a fringe coin then Metiscoin will be the next one. But that is far fetched, just more likely than most of the ones posted above.

Very likely next ones to hit $5.00 will be WDC and MEC

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:08:34 PM

CASH is trading at about $16 on Openex and With our upcoming marketing campaign might just double.

http://www.cash-coin.org

Where did you get $16  0.00029150

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

my money is on GabenCoin and Particle

pyromaniac

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile