Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Development of Blockchain in future.  (Read 1848 times)
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

This is for sure the future of blockchain technology  use can increase. Still they are many people think that bitcoin and blockchain means the same. Already some companies and goverments are in study of blockchain and use of blockchain.

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

Blockchain technology will be developed and applied in many fields. With the development of Blockchain I think the future will have electronic elections. I read an article: The possibility of e-voting: In addition to applications in finance, banking, Blockchain technology boom has become one of the new predictions for election futures. Accordingly, with the Blockchain model, each voter in the election process will own an "electronic wallet" and will have a single "electronic currency". Under this model, when the election takes place, if they want to vote for anyone, it will be done by transferring their electronic currency to the electronic wallet of the elector they want. At the same time, they also have the right to change the ballot before the deadline. Blockchain elections help reduce the national budget in each election, while creating transparency, transparency and fairness. for the candidates
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

As we all know that technology doesn't stuck at a single place. It always improves day by day. In the same thought, I believe that blockchain is being developed continuously. Do you know that what kind of development would be in blockchain? Please share your points. Thanks.

In the future, blockchain will be a large data set, digitized and widely distributed in the world and applied in almost all fields. With the explosion of technology 4.0 in the past time in the future. blockchain will show strength and promise with extremely high security features. Blockchain promises to be a great invention of the 21st century, making a lot of changes to the world.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

Blockchain is what giving entrepreneur new ideas to work and give various products to the consumers.its very big and open and that gives a kind of freedom to it's creator's to develop something new for the community
Various governments are working on different projects based on blockchain they understand the importance of it's technological breakthrough and are willing to bet on it to create a better system for the general public.blockchain is giving a new kind of security to both it's customers and it's service providers every body is a winner in this scenario.blockchain growth will catapult the technological breakthrough many year's into the future and we will be able to enjoy new things that were considered impossible before the advent of blockchain
Stephen.88

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

The application of this technology is very diverse. And blockchain has tremendous benefits and great functions, not only saving the block of each transaction, but also the benefits of blockchain more than it does. So, I think, blockchain technology will be an important aspect of every element of our lives.
Phoenixhall

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

Now we are on the verge of huge changes in quality in our lives. So we hope the appearance of different news on the issue. Only those technologies have no benefits that can not be renewed. Today BMW uses blockchain technology, North Korean and Korean deals are recorded in the blockchain.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

blockchain is the new system, in my country there are many bank do research about this technologies, I think in the future there are many application and system that use blockchain, so if you have interest in bitcoin you can try to learn about bitcoin and blockchain so you will not obsolete in the future

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Blockchain is the future of everyday life , because it will be used for transactions that are involved in all factors of people's daily life.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

blockchain is the new system, in my country there are many bank do research about this technologies, I think in the future there are many application and system that use blockchain, so if you have interest in bitcoin you can try to learn about bitcoin and blockchain so you will not obsolete in the future
Yes Blockchain has started to attract a lot of attention, the Bank has begun to think that blockchain can help their systems get better. safety and sophistication factors are a top priority. When a bank can carry out the right implementation, all data can be connected and centralized safely. This is what is desirable because when more sophisticated technology, the greater the threat. There must be a system update and blockchain is the answer.
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

I just want to share that there are marketing agencies like Crowdcreate who can help start-ups with crypto community management. Crowdcreate is a global team of crypto enthusiasts and thought leaders who provide 365/24/7 support across all major languages and can effectively grow your community. Here is the link to their website: http://www.crowdcreate.us. Hope it helps!
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

This is exactly true that nowadays people are just riding the trends and making some talkshi on to it even though they dont know about that thing,specially in bitcoins so many users are just going into it without knowledge of it and end up getting consumed by whales.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

blockchain technology is developing at a very fast pace, and I believe that from the great diversity of ico projects, which have recently become very valuable, they will receive their development and support in the future. The future is behind this technology. And it all starts with big companies
Kim Addington

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

People are interested in using blockchain because it offers a third alternative to storage. We want to store things in a decentralised way because it's adds a lot of practical benefits. Redundency, speed, harder to destroy, and no single entity in charge. But decentralisation has tonnes of downsides too. Like how do you keep things in sync? If it's multiple entities working together; what happens if one of those entities is dishonest?
Blockchain allows you to be decentralised whilst also ensuring it's kept honest.
April Ford

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

The future of Blockchain Industry can be imagined by thinking about a world where every computer system is connected via decentralized networks and systems which will not be centrally controlled by any individual or agency.
Imagine people buying groceries in exchange of cryptocurrency! Imagine where the usage percentage of fiat currency getting less than that of cryptocurrencies!
This is what could be the future of Blockchain in terms of Cryptocurrencies (the main feature of Blockchain right now).
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

As we all know that technology doesn't stuck at a single place. It always improves day by day. In the same thought, I believe that blockchain is being developed continuously. Do you know that what kind of development would be in blockchain? Please share your points. Thanks.
Blockchain is a technology that is currently developing. The advantages of this technology are efficiency, especially in transactions.
I think that in the future blockchain will be widely used in all industrial sectors, government, private sector etc. in the purpose of accurate data processing in order to increase the efficiency and transparency of data.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

Frankly, I have not learned much about Blockchain technology and the experts are giving me headaches for a whole bunch of theories. But I think that in the future, trading platforms and fast cash transfers will be the fastest growing technologies. Now that the world is flat, businesses around the world are working together and they need a cheaper and safer bank transfer system.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

Blockchain is the future of everyday life , because it will be used for transactions that are involved in all factors of people's daily life.
Definitely, we are heading into blockchain technology as we see the system we have right now. Blockchain would be the future of ledger which will make the transaction history digitalized. It is quite risky for some countries to legalized it since it is a decentralize technology rooted to its network disabling the government to control it.
Azamikio
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

maybe in the future every thing better. everything upgraded . because the technology improves day by day
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

the technology improve day by day man. so easy to answer this question. wait and see
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

i believe in the future they make more upgrade with blockchain man. technology go up day by day hahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: