Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

Does miracle tele have any partnership (s)
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

And it depends of the earning of the company remember the earning are the 40% of the profit of the company y had 300 tokens and i got 1.7 EUROS
Reward distribution also depends on the number of tokens stacked

And the rewards will be in EUR right if I'm not mistaken?
Yes the reward will be in EUR, earned after every two weeks.

Sounds very profitable Cheesy
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

Do I get to withdraw my Euro profit and still have my tokens stacked???
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:54 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 10:00:36 PM by Cryptotina

Do I get to withdraw my Euro profit and still have my tokens stacked???
I think it's possible, especially with the use of bank transfer.
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

Is there a limitation to token stack. Because I wonder if there is a certain level when one can no longer stack he/her tokens anymore or there isn't? 
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

Is there a limitation to token stack. Because I wonder if there is a certain level when one can no longer stack he/her tokens anymore or there isn't?  
I don't think there is, but let's see what the team has to say.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Is it on YouTube or blog, for the special video content bounty?
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

Can one change Tele to EUR?
Darerando

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

It should. I'm most definitely sure it will be on YouTube.
Darerando

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

Can one change Tele to EUR?

That's weird..
How can tele be converted to EUR, i really doubt if that's  possible.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

It should. I'm most definitely sure it will be on YouTube.
I think it should be based on choice. Either blog, YouTube or any other, though it depends on the rules..if any that is.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

As a blockchain-based mobile operator are you dependent on using the infrastructure from the large mobile companies? If that's how it works can't they also dictate the prices for you or how can you combat that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

yes i was also thinking about that i dont know how much minute and mb cost in your countries but in mine ,,, this cost are very high... at least in Nicaragua...  but this is the first idea i suppose they are going go adjust those prices when the project starts. Im still waiting to earn 10 Euros to withdraw them.  if the earning system works well i will invest more in the project! because comparing them with other companies  with sims tht claims to do the same things its very competitive with them. and  the other one arent popular at all. If this proyect gains HYPE its going to rock!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

yes i was also thinking about that i dont know how much minute and mb cost in your countries but in mine ,,, this cost are very high... at least in Nicaragua...  but this is the first idea i suppose they are going go adjust those prices when the project starts. Im still waiting to earn 10 Euros to withdraw them.  if the earning system works well i will invest more in the project! because comparing them with other companies  with sims tht claims to do the same things its very competitive with them. and  the other one arent popular at all. If this proyect gains HYPE its going to rock!
MiracleTele has a worldwide fixed price.
1mb of traffic cost 0.014 Euro.  Miracle tele  system is based on a solid mobile virtual network infrastructure
for minimizing the development costs and offering the users cheaper unlimited and pay-as-you-go call and Internet plans that can be used on a global scale.
On top of this infrastructure we have deployed a blockchain powered grid that makes it possible to tokenize the user assets and let all customers of the company purchase Ethereum based tokens, TELE, use them to pay for Miracle Tele services or simply store them, and receive rewards thanks to the telco network growth.
Tokenization of the system and distribution of the rewards among its users are inspired by the mobile phone cashback models that are used by a variety of telecom operators worldwide.

Cryptotina

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

If there should be a delay in getting a purchased TELE tokens, how long would  it take?

MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81

A blockchain mobile operator with token rewards

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

Check it out guys! We've added withdrawal support for LTC, BCH, ETC, ETH, XRP and DASH!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darerando

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

If there should be a delay in getting a purchased TELE tokens, how long would  it take?

It shouldn't take longer than some few  months
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Is it possible to withdraw all earnings after purchasing the SIM card? Both earned from airdrop/referrals/stacked and purchased
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Does one need to approve before withdrawing 10€?
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

I expect this business increase well and perfect.
Sober plan, absorbing business, seamless website!
I was thinking exactly the same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: