Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
ausie2019

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:50:46 AM

Make screenshots from your Miracle Tele account, daily if possible, including screenshots from your previous earnings, transactions… everything, the officials, police, FBI… will need them all.

You might ask… wait, if we do this they will simply run away with our money?
Seriously, do you think there is enough money left there for you all?

There are two ways this can go, either they run away and force-burn their names and faces on the lists of the most wanted internet fraudsters for life!!... or they will be forced to remove the usage of their shitty sim cards to have access to your legally owned funds on their website.

It is up to them. Oh, them, here you can find the whole gang

https://icobench.com/ico/miracle-tele/team
https://foundico.com/ico/miracle-tele.html

If you want the A-hole’s email

Contact Name: Andrew Burchik
Contact Email: andrey.burchik@miracletele.com

You can try and reach others from the team, just switch their first and last names into the email address @miracletele.com.

If you check your profile on their website, you will see they have implemented other changes, among them throwing tokens out of stack and this way forcing users to stack them manually (god knows what lies behind that).

Their goal is clear, they want to cash in again, and this way raise the number of their users which they have now glued to their shitty business for the next 4-5 years.

The question is what will you do, wait for 4-5 years to get at least some of your money back, and at the same time pay abnormally high fees for your phone number and calls which can/will change as these SOBs fits, or will you step into action.

Remember, WW2 was not won because people stayed at home and saluted to the Nazis, it was won because people sacrificed everything to abolish the nemesis.

Miracle Tele is cancerous, can it be healed depends on our actions.

Doing nothing and sitting home whining after your money is the worst of them all.

Please spread this to any platform you have available, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram… Let people know what options they have available. From numerous posts here I see that many of them are clueless of what to do next, what are their rights and legal protection.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic Tom

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:58:09 PM

Write to support... All questions are kindly welcomed to support@miracletele.com

Thank You,  I did it a lot of times ...No one answers until now  !!  Maybe their are on vacation until 15th of Sept...

Best regards
Magic Tom

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:34:20 AM

“Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so…
“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account."
“Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!"

I don't understand, is this SIM card activation required only for payouts or even when I want simply stack my tokens?

Hello, how much is your income per 100 Tele per month actually ?
ausie2019

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:08:29 AM

Thank You,  I did it a lot of times ...No one answers until now  !!  Maybe their are on vacation until 15th of Sept...

Best regards
[/quote]

support@miracletele.com is nothing but some poor guys in a large call center in India or China, who have nothing to do with Miracle Tele, except to follow their guidelines which at the moment are »Keep it silent, ignore all customer emails!«
ausie2019

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:30:10 AM

“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account.”
“Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!”

Nope, what this is is pure blackmail aka extortion tactics … “You will get your money if… you pay for it.”

Cool, here’s what uncle law says about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail

Australia
Victoria
The offence of blackmail is created by section 87[12] of the Crimes Act 1958.
Sections 87(1) and (2) are derived from and identical to sections 21(1) and (2) of the Theft Act 1968 printed above.
Section 87(3) provides that a person guilty of blackmail is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to level 4 imprisonment (15 years maximum).
South Australia
The offence of blackmail is created by Part 6B Section 172[13] of the Criminal Law Consolidation Act 1935.
Section 172 provides that a person who menaces another intending to get the other to submit to a demand is guilty of blackmail, and may be subject to imprisonment (a maximum of 15 years for a basic offence or a maximum of 20 year for an aggravated offence).

15 to 20 years of prison… and that is only Australia. These guys will face courts all over the world since their customers – you are from across the globe.

Miracle Tele, better start packing for prison if you don’t fix the crap you’ve created.
The good news is, you won’t be forced to use your shitty, overpriced phone service since you can only get incoming calls in jail.
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:54:43 PM

My income was about 2 euro per 100 tele monthly but this was their token selling and fund gathering period, now this promo is over and I don't know because company is behaving incalculable ways. In Best scenario they are slavic style semi-scam and they will remain doing something.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 02:47:28 PM

My income was about 2 euro per 100 tele monthly but this was their token selling and fund gathering period, now this promo is over and I don't know because company is behaving incalculable ways. In Best scenario they are slavic style semi-scam and they will remain doing something.

You guys should not deposit any money now until everything is clear. The project had a good concept, I hope everything will get better soon.  
fratelc

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:07:40 PM

I think the point of the company was not scamming on users, they just had a poor buissiness model, now they are changing it to save the company and avoid a total scam to the users.

I think they will manage to fix the model and the campany will be ok, they have a very good idea and the company will grove...

I would recommed to order this SIM cards (the services are workig very well), to invest 10-50 EUR for ther services.... to help them. TELE will grow with the company......

Buissines is allways a lie, facebook is selling our personal data, they scam on us, but they have many people on the platform....

So ? Think about that!

MIRACLE TELE WILL GROWE!!!! HELP THE MIRACLETELE TEAM!
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

I

I would recommed to order this SIM cards (the services are workig very well), to invest 10-50 EUR for ther services.... to help them. TELE will grow with the company......

MIRACLE TELE WILL GROWE!!!! HELP THE MIRACLETELE TEAM!

Are you kidding? Why I must help them if they can't give a good service. Are you think maybe hundred people lost his assets after team being a scammer?

If you think these project is good, give me your best data and share it here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Muditha19792012

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:38:29 PM

why this happened?Demo tokens cant be stacked any longer.
fratelc

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:10:40 PM

This project was not established to scam people. Some of the investors they get full ROI.

The services, SIM card, are working perfect! The system is working, the company has chalange now, they could not know what will happen... now they know, they are fixing the problems they have, NO ONE WAS SCAMED!!!!!

ausie2019

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:43:16 AM

The system is working, the company has chalange now, they could not know what will happen... now they know, they are fixing the problems they have, NO ONE WAS SCAMED!!!!!

“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account.”
 “Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!”

THIS IS YOUR KEY TO OUR AWESOME BI-WEEKLY REWARDS!

No, this is plain pure blackmail… “pay 50€ or kiss you money goodbye. “

No matter from which country you are, ask your friendly cop or step to the nearest court or lawyer and show them Miracle Tele’s last email with this ransom/blackmail/extortion demand to pay 50€ or forget your money and the official will ask you if you want to report Miracle Tele for criminal offense of blackmail connected to their business.

Blackmail is punishable with jail… The way Miracle Tele did it in their last email that multiplies with every country that their customers (token holders) come from. A new court case in every single country on this planet.

Give them 50€ now, and in 2-3 weeks they will come up with a new scheme-idea-idiocracy.

The only reason they’re asking for the money is because these morons ran out of money.

40.000 customers/sim cardholders, a number that did not change since months is a joke. My cat’s video on Youtube gets more likes in a week (and that succer’s ugly as hell)

These morons sat on their asses for a year, did nothing to promote their business and waited, hoped, prayed, that you, the token buyers, will buy their sim cards and for them promote their business.
This is what happens when you work with idiots.

There’ this old saying… DON’T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN’T DO THE TIME.
joosep

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:06:58 AM

This project was not established to scam people. Some of the investors they get full ROI.

Full ROI over several years sounds like free loan to me, they paid your money portion by portion back when you were lucky -- quite dull miracle.
But all right, I hope that I am wrong, they can now show how good and respectable they are with their onward business.
fratelc

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

No, this is plain pure blackmail… “pay 50€ or kiss you money goodbye. “

10€ for SIM card + shipping costs!!!

fratelc

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:58:57 AM

Full ROI over several years sounds like free loan to me, they paid your money portion by portion back when you were lucky -- quite dull miracle.
But all right, I hope that I am wrong, they can now show how good and respectable they are with their onward business.

They have been paying a lot of money for stacking!!! ROI was 7-8 months!!! Now they have  moneyproblems due so not good buissiness plan + they gave been robbed by stealing PHONE CALLS FROM THER SERVERS... This could be several millions eur!!!!
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:06:23 AM

This is a pretty good idea, but how will the team deal with the messenger technology of Iphone and Skype now?
It seems that now everyone is using Skype and Iphone, it seems that everything is convenient and free of charge.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:15:00 AM

Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this? no aswer on telegram non facebook and no aswer on support email, who should i contact to get solve my problem?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:26:50 AM

Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this? no aswer on telegram non facebook and no aswer on support email, who should i contact to get solve my problem?
its a miracle that this thread is also open  Grin Grin

btw what a bad name for a phone-operator , what miracle it will perform ??

so enough laughed Wink, where is this coin tradeable ??
joosep

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:36:45 AM

so enough laughed Wink, where is this coin tradeable ??

One place is: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
There are other decentralized ones.
But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
ausie2019

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:54:33 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 11:08:57 AM by ausie2019

Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this?

It is what I wrote before.

As some already alerted me, they have discovered another scam – check it out if you don't believe it.

Miracle Tele when it »rebooted« their system, transferred all your funds from EARNINGS to BALANCE and this way made it impossible for you to withdraw the money. To make it clear, to move money in a financial system so that the user has no more access or the right to withdraw it is a THEFT! Or another criminal offense punishable with jail.

We requested a response about how one can return the money from balance back to earnings (long before this happened) and never received one – because there is none!

This way Miracle Tele stole from his customers an unknown six-figure amount of money, which can now be only used to buy their worthless piece of shit also known as tokens.

Keep throwing your money at them, they're more than happy to grab it and laugh at your stupidity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: