Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BYE BYE BTC  (Read 1782 times)
sheryl18

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.

It does not mean that the value of the bitcoin decreases by the end of the day, but it will also increase the value of it but we will still be able to bitcoin at least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:58:38 AM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.

bitcoin will not let us know because we know that when its value decreases it is quite long but when it is high then we do not expect to judge bitcoin bye bye bye.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

So are you telling that it is time to use alts like eth? Have you sell all your bitcoin possessions? I think not?
For me I will still stick to bitcoin no matter what, I have huge hopes that bitcoin will still dominate, and actually currently dominating the crypto world. There is far more reason to stick with it rather than to abandon it. Yes, there are lots of restrictions and policies, but that will make bitcoin more acceptable to the whole world.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

what are you talking about can be trusted about its truth ??
where is the source so you can talk like that ..
D4ffyduck

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Some fluctuations in the market have been stated that bitcoin has died. Bitcoin produces a lot of trading today. It's just a low value and if the bitcoin dies then the whole crypto currency will die as well. No coin that will replace the bitcoin and superb can break the record beat the bitcoin. Cool
RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

Don't abandon Bitcoin quite yet. It is loved by many, and is still going strong for the moment.
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

I think bitcoin decrease the price but still bitcoin will still continue until the future. Bitcoin will not be dead easily. When decrease still we cant say that it will increase its price again but it is possible.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Bitcoin won't die. Regardless of if the price keeps dipping BTC is still growing in adoption and use cases. More and more businesses are accepting crypto and BTC

Are you smoking crack again?  Use cases are near zero now.  All merchants have quit.  Only Bitcoin Cash is seeing good adoption increase.  Bitcoin is dead.  I hope you didn't lose too much.  The longer you Hodl - the more fucked you will be.  You should have moved to Ethereum last summer.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

But I still trust bitcoin that in the year still shows a high price so the opportunity traders are still very big in the affairs of seeking profits every time if able to be patient when there is bad news about the world of cryptocurrency.

KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

It won't die. Again it won't die. Even if everyone talk about technicalties behind bitcoin and compared it to the new ones. You will definitely agree that investors are the ones to decide on this one and as far as i know more people are now into bitcoin especially countries where bitcoin is newly introduced.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Jesus this thread again. When will you people learn?
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Bitcoin will slowly go back up, and will make all the miners go back to work and continue to mine the Bitcoin to make the miners' lives back to normal and more successful.
Bitcoin also will never be outdated, because of this Bitcoin then we will see a development of the latest digital technology that we will use in the future.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

Old? Bitcoin is just starting to show what it can do. Come on, THE's treading on him. Now we have a good time for investments.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

It is true that you say. I also agree with you. Especially now,  many new currencies that have technology beyond bitcoin. Of course, people will choose a new currency because it speeds up the transaction and is comfortable. Actually, bitcoin will not be abandoned if bitcoin is able to make improvements and compete with new currency. In fact, I regret the name of bitcoin, that is famous everywhere, will be destroyed. If bitcoin is able to renew its technology, I will still love the bitcoin. Hopefully, the bitcoin development team is open to my suggestion.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

I still believe that Bitcoin will still be a coin that has good potential in the future because with the decline in current Bitcoin prices does not mean Bitcoin will die or its era will end. as time goes by Bitcoin will again become a coin of the interested of everyone and the price will return soared in the next year.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

It seems that bitcoin will not disappear as you predicted. I think that bitcoin will struggle and survive as long as investors and enthusiasts still believe and believe in bitcoin.
luckchuck

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

wow such news, big FUD! (insert doge meme)
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

If you really think so, I'm sorry for you ... Sell your BTC and do not learn the bitcoin course at the end of 2018, because you will have a heart attack Grin Grin Grin

3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

I still support bitcoin even if some people says its now outdated because i believe bitcoin will still recover soon and no one can replace its poasition in crypto market as the top ranking crypto.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will last a long time. we'll see until halving 2020. https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/#. now more and more coins are being born. this is very beneficial for bitcoin. because automatically there will be more people using bitcoin. I think the current price is part of the cycle, there is still a price drop of $ 3,000 - $ 4000. and will rise again after halving 2020, and the peak of the price spike will occur about 1-2 years after halving. the current price range after halving, in my opinion will range in price $ 30k - $ 40K
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: