Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BYE BYE BTC  (Read 1782 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

I respect the opinion of OP but I beg to differ with his statement. Bitcoin has given exponential returns from an investment point of view since the inception and we don't even have the 10% of the global population using Bitcoin at this stage. Thus, considering the potential of it and the momentum it gained in the last few years, I am optimistic that we will see the upward growing trend and we will have the concrete solutions to the issues which are causing trouble today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M00nlander

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.

Do you know how many times people have claimed the death of BTC? over 200! Bitcoin is king in crypto- it is THE crypto. Ask how many of the general public know about Ethereum- probably NONE! Bitcoin will always have the most solid history.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I do not believe that Bitcoin is popular at present and the best coins in all coins. Now maybe its price is down, this does not mean that Bitcoin will be bye bye. Bitcoin prices will soon rise and become the country's main currency.
It will never be fired, people are benefiting financially using it and living comfortable.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.

Maybe you're panicking at the current bitcoin prices, so you think that way. Bitcoin is still the most popular and definitely the bitcoin price can get better again.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Yeah, or bitcoin is great in a way inspiring people to create more effecient miners/ which means devellopment in computers or may cause better research in renewable energy to avoid energywaisting...

bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

You can called Bitcoin the mother of all crypto currency. Its demand is growing and growing. As the supply is limited and and demand is high, so you cant say bitcoin bye bye. Its value is rising and it will do better. You can research the market, it will make you clear.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Don't spread FUD on the forum. Bitcoin doesn't want you to say it's not slow. In fact, the community is expanding. In recent months, the market has been amended because the price of bitcoin rose by 2000% last year. I am a firm holder of bitcoin I see now. Bitcoin prices are still higher than this time last year.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Oh boy, another person who can see into the future.  Roll Eyes  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

The price of BTC is rising again.
These kinf of predictions are just bad and unfounded.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

And then what? Miners with all of their computing power with suddenly shift to Bitcoin Cash, hmmm, where the price is below $1K or even mine alt coins but will they got the ROI they wanted to?

Bitcoin future contracts already did impact the price, but I don't think that you can single them out as the main reason why the price is going down the pipe. Regulations all over the world is one of them, but it doesn't mean the bitcoin will just die down, we will recover and no matter what kind of FUD or attacks, it will stand up and prove all of its doubters wrong again.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

lol then you can dump bitcoin and buy the new shitcoins (mostly ico coins), and have fun.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

Hello. I do not think Bitcoin is an old and outdated currency and should be forgotten. I think, because of its age, it is and will remain the basic currency of the crypto

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Well despite having so much negativity being thrown on bitcoin no one can deny that bitcoin is still the best and proven tested to be the most legit currency that is accepted by many merchants already.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

yes you are right bitcoin is too long there so make bitcoin too much have it and bitcoin seems also have little energy that can trigger bitcoin price movement and bitcoin demand have decreased slightly.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

''old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy'' but most popular. most people don't care about technology you know that.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

dear sir before your stupid posting!you must do some analysis Smiley
market is full of fud and listen btc today recovered something but actuall bull run still missing and listen bitcoin will go to moon soon.

sonic212

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Maybe this is a trick of those who do not want to see BTC grow in the future, I think they only see it now and they may be able to laugh at the weak BTC price, I'm sure BTC will rise again to wipe out hypocrites like you.
coinwizard_

Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

''old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy'' but most popular. most people don't care about technology you know that.

In this day and age it is all about branding. Bitcoin is basically crypto, no-one has heard of litecoin, ripple, ethereum, it's just bitcoin, even if it is slow and has no real function

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

I think that Bitcoin is so difficult to be in the field of mining, and I think it will be even more valuable if you think that they will be at the level of 21 million and will be calculated as a bitcoin 1 satoshi or 10 satoshi 20 satoshi I hope to be calculated as a satosi 1 dollar
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Plenty of people still haven't reached ROI on their mining investment. Hence there will still be miners whilst there are still people trying to generate a return on the initial investment. And in any case, the entire market is down similarly across the board, when it picks up again miners that weathered the storm will be generously rewarded as their holdings massively increase in value. Plus, people who have already achieve ROI have no hardware costs to recoup, and so are only competing against electricity cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: