Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BYE BYE BTC  (Read 1782 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.
people are quick to forget there is only one Bitcoin. Everything an Alt does, bitcoin can do better. Bitcoin is just allowing alts to play so it can decide which tech to use and make better. Pretty obvious to me.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.

Perhaps BTC, but not the real Bitcoin. Wink

P.S. Yup, many welcomed CME Futures while I also saw it for what it is: The ticket to unrestricted market manipulation
Si_cantik

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

btc is the king of all coins so if you say goodbye btc, I think you are in a hurry, because if btc ends, allcoin will also end
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

Come up with something original next time. This has only been mentioned a few thousand times, when you include all these sorts of posts on forums and social media.
The 'official' counter is already at 299 times that Bitcoin has been declared dead.

Can't wait till it hits 300, just waiting for some mainstream news outlet to write another article Tongue

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Can't stop laughing here lol 😂 how does this humans(if they reall are)

Does this a Copy pasting?when the same or what we can call this?reviving old threads or same threads

And about thay 299 times,dont you want mate to do the honor making that article so 300 will be counting
Yushikarokun
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

the fact bitcoin is the most important in crypto because alot crypto pair with it.
and more 1000+ coin will get affected with bitcoin price . mayba as function bitcoin already lose compare with other crypto but market still need it for comparison price .
Bitcoinsupervisor
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

I personally like bitcoin. He's the first one. If the transactions were cheaper, it would be generally excellent.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

It is possible but bitcoin is the main medium uses in many exchanges, stores, hotels, payment methods and also banks around the world it maybe small comunity but this os just a start there are so many company and counties that are embrasing the blockchain technology specially bitcoin.
paulmaritz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I personally like bitcoin. He's the first one. If the transactions were cheaper, it would be generally excellent.

Which one is representing the first one at this stage as the original Bitcoin was destroyed via the Segwit hack that stole its name? Wink

P.S. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the real Bitcoin at this stage with cheap, fast transactions (0-conf).
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

To much energy its a big no though , and it's not the reason to said good bye btc , and a matter of fact bitcoin is just getting started and it's only the beginning of the bitcoin era.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paulmaritz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

btc is the king of all coins so if you say goodbye btc, I think you are in a hurry, because if btc ends, allcoin will also end

Yes, it will most likely have a huge impact on prices - and the market might take long to recover, but it will not be the end of all altcoins, especially those with products to show (e.g. Veritaseum, Populous, etc.). Most cryptos are not cryptocurrencies, but tokens that can be used to unlock multiple, blockchain-based use cases regardless of the prices listed on the various markets. The use cases are wide and extensive - way beyond the 'store of value' the Segwit + LN hack are aiming for - completely contrary to what Bitcoin is supposed to be, namely peer-to-peer, electronic cash. Luckily Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is going to replace BTC as the real Bitcoin before long (2019-2020).
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Yes, it will most likely have a huge impact on prices - and the market might take long to recover, but it will not be the end of all altcoins, especially those with products to show (e.g. Veritaseum, Populous, etc.). Most cryptos are not cryptocurrencies, but tokens that can be used to unlock multiple, blockchain-based use cases regardless of the prices. The use cases are wide and extensive - way beyond the 'store of value' the Segwit + LN hack are aiming for - completely contrary to what Bitcoin is supposed to be, namely peer-to-peer, electronic cash. Luckily Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is going to replace BTC as the real Bitcoin before long (2019-2020).
Well, reckon I should have sold at 9900, damn vacations. With that said, I refuse to sell until it's atleast back at 9k. To all of you other folks panic selling, have fun taking the losses.

Edit: for those of you HOPING that bitcoin crashes, you're working against bitcoin. You wont see adoption from businesses until it's somewhat stable. As a business owner, drops like these hurt pretty badly if I'm not exchanging for fiat on a regular basis.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

this price reduction is only limited to the price correction and can not say BYE BYE BITCOIN, because until now the support from bitcoin users is still high and still far from the word to leave bitcoin
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Yes, you are right.
But I'm thinking btc's demise will happen later than sooner.

The entire crypto market is still very young and very much dependent on btc.
I see this continuing throughout this year.
We still have a lot of intitutional players that want to jump in this year and still, the only way to do it is through btc.
ETH is getting there, but still not nearly as accessible.

As the market matures, naturally btc will be replaced and become irrelevant tech.
After all, it is 8 years old.
Imagine still using a smartphone that is 8 years old, 8 years in tech years is like 50 years in real life.

paulmaritz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Yes, it will most likely have a huge impact on prices - and the market might take long to recover, but it will not be the end of all altcoins, especially those with products to show (e.g. Veritaseum, Populous, etc.). Most cryptos are not cryptocurrencies, but tokens that can be used to unlock multiple, blockchain-based use cases regardless of the prices. The use cases are wide and extensive - way beyond the 'store of value' the Segwit + LN hack are aiming for - completely contrary to what Bitcoin is supposed to be, namely peer-to-peer, electronic cash. Luckily Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is going to replace BTC as the real Bitcoin before long (2019-2020).
Well, reckon I should have sold at 9900, damn vacations. With that said, I refuse to sell until it's atleast back at 9k. To all of you other folks panic selling, have fun taking the losses.

Edit: for those of you HOPING that bitcoin crashes, you're working against bitcoin. You wont see adoption from businesses until it's somewhat stable. As a business owner, drops like these hurt pretty badly if I'm not exchanging for fiat on a regular basis.

I agree with you. There is no need to panic sell. There is of course no guarantees, but personally I expect it go beyond the 20k mark before or by the end of the year - at a minimum, there should be plenty of time to get out beyond the 10k mark and/or to make the big switch from BTC to BCH.

That being said, what do you think of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from a business owner's perspective?

In addition, did you know that it is possible to accept cryptocurrencies for your products/services without taking any currency risk in terms of those currencies? You can then still hold cryptos as part of your personal portfolio, but don't have to be exposed to currencies you don't really wish to hold. Balance is key of course.

paulmaritz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

Yes, you are right.
But I'm thinking btc's demise will happen later than sooner.

The entire crypto market is still very young and very much dependent on btc.
I see this continuing throughout this year.
We still have a lot of intitutional players that want to jump in this year and still, the only way to do it is through btc.
ETH is getting there, but still not nearly as accessible.

As the market matures, naturally btc will be replaced and become irrelevant tech.
After all, it is 8 years old.
Imagine still using a smartphone that is 8 years old, 8 years in tech years is like 50 years in real life.

Right on, but I can't agree with this: "the only way to do it is through btc." There are many other options available.
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Hey,  why are you talking  like this about bit coin! Have patience, You should wait. Bitcoin is the best, i think so.
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

I really can't explain professionally why other cryptocurrencies kept going down as Bitcoin kept nosediving. But one thing I deduce from it is that there is correlation between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
nathan@paralux

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

The market still moves around BTC and it is still the most talked about/well known coin. It's not going anywhere soon!
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

if it is true that bitcoin will be destroyed because it is old and takes a lot of energy, can you advise me, what should I do to anticipate it so as not to lose, and what alternative cryptocurrency might be more potent than bitcoin?
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin not bye bye because this is not real value of Bitcoin and it is increase more and more and reach above $20000. Bitcoin is still king of all altcoin so i believe in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: