Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 10:46:53 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 809 times)
Boooogieeee

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Inlock and Aeron - two promising projects and it is perfect time to enter! However I would advise to speculate on Aeron and hold Inlock longterm.
Aeron short term?? Why? I have juct checked CMC - it has 1 mm$ volume  on such weak market. Seems as legit long term investment Huh
As for Inlock - it is ICO and Im not sure ICO is the best investment now
Well, you may hold Aeron long term but once giveaway is over https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 probably we will see price come back. Now it is perfect chance for short term speculation.
Btw worth a shot to try your luck in that giveaway! I have already registred Grin

Inlock is ICO, true but why are you saying ico is bad investing now? It is probably the only one shalter from steady price drop on ETH!
Interesting marketing campaign. I guess a lot of users would like to have a flight on the real airplane, to feel themselves as real pilotes  Grin Hope no more users will flow into that giveaway, hope to become one of the winners  Cheesy
As for ETH - damn, the steady free fall it is the best definition what is going on with ETH. Probably I will invest in Inlock even more ETH. very tired to see how my deposit is going away
I have seen that Aeron giveaway yesterday. Yesterday there was just 7 participants but now it is 220. Seems it will be very popular giveaway!
ETH is falling true, but investing all your holding into single ICO, even such promising as Inlock is not the best idea for sure. Better to separate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 322
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Inlock and Aeron - two promising projects and it is perfect time to enter! However I would advise to speculate on Aeron and hold Inlock longterm.
Aeron short term?? Why? I have juct checked CMC - it has 1 mm$ volume  on such weak market. Seems as legit long term investment Huh
As for Inlock - it is ICO and Im not sure ICO is the best investment now
Well, you may hold Aeron long term but once giveaway is over https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 probably we will see price come back. Now it is perfect chance for short term speculation.
Btw worth a shot to try your luck in that giveaway! I have already registred Grin

Inlock is ICO, true but why are you saying ico is bad investing now? It is probably the only one shalter from steady price drop on ETH!
Interesting marketing campaign. I guess a lot of users would like to have a flight on the real airplane, to feel themselves as real pilotes  Grin Hope no more users will flow into that giveaway, hope to become one of the winners  Cheesy
As for ETH - damn, the steady free fall it is the best definition what is going on with ETH. Probably I will invest in Inlock even more ETH. very tired to see how my deposit is going away
I have seen that Aeron giveaway yesterday. Yesterday there was just 7 participants but now it is 220. Seems it will be very popular giveaway!
ETH is falling true, but investing all your holding into single ICO, even such promising as Inlock is not the best idea for sure. Better to separate
Yes, Aeron statisic is impressive enough!
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1036621199294513153
Giveaway is hot and it is the reason why price is rising and volume as well. I have even created few more twitter accounts to have more chances to win the giveaway Grin

▬▬▬[ ❐ Storweey ❐ ]▬▬▬
█████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★●★   Whitepaper  ★●★ Facebook ★●★ Twitter  ●▬▬▬
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

1. Waves (just signed a major government company deal)
2. Neblio
3. ETH
4. Spectrecoin (first ever anonymous PoS Staking)

All are going to soar.
Spectrecoin is potential biggest gainer due to a lowest price
ay.postnov

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
Today at 06:18:22 PM

It is important to understand that as the investors in this market increase and the popularity of ethereum grows, the profitability of operations also decreases.

natka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
Today at 08:48:56 PM

It is important to understand that as the investors in this market increase and the popularity of ethereum grows, the profitability of operations also decreases.
you want to say that in the near future the profitability of the etherium platform will decrease and the appeal of the etherium will drop?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.