Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 2223 times)
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Inlock and Aeron - two promising projects and it is perfect time to enter! However I would advise to speculate on Aeron and hold Inlock longterm.
Aeron short term?? Why? I have juct checked CMC - it has 1 mm$ volume  on such weak market. Seems as legit long term investment Huh
As for Inlock - it is ICO and Im not sure ICO is the best investment now
Well, you may hold Aeron long term but once giveaway is over https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 probably we will see price come back. Now it is perfect chance for short term speculation.
Btw worth a shot to try your luck in that giveaway! I have already registred Grin

Inlock is ICO, true but why are you saying ico is bad investing now? It is probably the only one shalter from steady price drop on ETH!
Interesting marketing campaign. I guess a lot of users would like to have a flight on the real airplane, to feel themselves as real pilotes  Grin Hope no more users will flow into that giveaway, hope to become one of the winners  Cheesy
As for ETH - damn, the steady free fall it is the best definition what is going on with ETH. Probably I will invest in Inlock even more ETH. very tired to see how my deposit is going away
I have seen that Aeron giveaway yesterday. Yesterday there was just 7 participants but now it is 220. Seems it will be very popular giveaway!
ETH is falling true, but investing all your holding into single ICO, even such promising as Inlock is not the best idea for sure. Better to separate
Yes, Aeron statisic is impressive enough!
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1036621199294513153
Giveaway is hot and it is the reason why price is rising and volume as well. I have even created few more twitter accounts to have more chances to win the giveaway Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

1. Waves (just signed a major government company deal)
2. Neblio
3. ETH
4. Spectrecoin (first ever anonymous PoS Staking)

All are going to soar.
Spectrecoin is potential biggest gainer due to a lowest price
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

It is important to understand that as the investors in this market increase and the popularity of ethereum grows, the profitability of operations also decreases.

natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

It is important to understand that as the investors in this market increase and the popularity of ethereum grows, the profitability of operations also decreases.
you want to say that in the near future the profitability of the etherium platform will decrease and the appeal of the etherium will drop?
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Market way was a clear warning sign for investors. Market way is crucial and lets you know whether you should be looking to purchase coins, take profits or move to cash. In a confirmed uptrend, most coins/tokens are likely to increase and leading coins are more likely to deliver huge gains. In a bear market, even top-rated projects find it hard to make headway. When the market is under pressure, breakouts may happen but are more likely to fail, and other leading coins struggle.

There are several likely reasons behind the decrease. Goldman Sachs has been one of the major banking institutions which had showed real interest in Bitcoin, having funded Bitcoin startup Circle back in 2015, and reportedly mulled the idea of launching a crypto trading desk since late 2017.  While the concern that institutions are mislaying interest in cryptocurrencies is a valid enough reason for caution, crypto traders become visible to be more concerned about dangers hiding in the shadows of black-market platform Silk Road. A Reddit user has pursued more than 111,000 thousand bitcoins (worth more than $700 million) associated with Silk Road, that have recently been transferred to wallets of various online exchanges, possibly with the purpose to sell. Huge amounts of bitcoins being moved to exchange wallets give traders the shakes, as it likely means a lot of selling pressure on the price. In any case, the crypto market's upward momentum that started August has been brought to a screeching halt. The crypto world is still eagerly awaiting SEC's decision on a few proposed Bitcoin ETFs, which should come in late September, A positive ending to that could finally give the crypto market the kick in the butt that it needs, while a negative one would likely drive the prices even lower

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

of these six litcoin coins I like the most because litcoin is old and guaranteed to invest in litcoin .. I also have several litcoins I will sell at the end of the year

mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

It’s very common among oil and gas companies to buy products from each other and do a reconciliation based on the exchange contracts. For doing an accurate reconciliation, it is important to track the volumes accurately for reconciliations. The volumes can be sold from terminals, refineries or bulk storage locations and could be transported using various methods (e.g., trucks, pipelines, barges, ocean vessels, etc.). In most of the cases, the process to capture the accurate volume is manual along with the associated paperwork [e.g., permits, custody ownership and transfer, etc.] are manual and not centrally within one company.
By leveraging blockchain based solution, it could be possible to set up exchange agreements as smart contracts to track custody transfer and bring transparency into the reconciliation and settlements process. Participants can simultaneously view and share data on the location, volume, quality, and status of transactions.
The distributed ledger can also bring other participants, such as shipping companies, to update delivery information. Subsequently, payment status can be shared across a single shared ledger, helping to reduce transaction time, duplication of documents, and authentication of volumes among all partners through improved transparency and data sharing.
Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex legal agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Bitcoin but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital token to the public that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the gold with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer). One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

easily top 25 on CMC is a good  choice, personally i would pick XRP, XMR, ETH, and LTC.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

of these six litcoin coins I like the most because litcoin is old and guaranteed to invest in litcoin .. I also have several litcoins I will sell at the end of the year
Although they all have a very stable market user base, due to its stability, its price will not rise in a short period of time, and long term holding of these coins will face Loss risk, so I recommend buying some new altcoins!
ringgo96

Activity: 1526
Merit: 272

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

I think for now investing the best is in the altcoin because we can indeed benefit from the investment in altcoins. profits that could be greater than bitcoin. you can try investing in eth

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Neblio is very underhyped in my opinion! Team burned more than 90% of unsold tokens after ICO ended. The team did not get any tokens for free but brought them on the market. The team is small, but by now they developed everything inside roadmaps timeframe or sooner. You can develop your tokens on Neblio, and there are already several active projects developing and all holders of Neblio are getting airdrops from them... Wink Just details, but I think they are important for all future neblio investors.

Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

I think for now investing the best is in the altcoin because we can indeed benefit from the investment in altcoins. profits that could be greater than bitcoin. you can try investing in eth
I agree you chose ethereum, I'm sure ethereum is the right choice,
because eth will increase 2x this year
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

Ethereum would be the best alt right now to invest in, especially when the market is at such a low. Since its origin in 2015, the coin has seen a growth of 3500% in its market itself and last year itself had profit gains of 1100%. The coin has also been well accepted in the financial market and is now adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. The coin has a bright future and is the least risky alt to invest in right now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

I agree you chose ethereum, I'm sure ethereum is the right choice,
because eth will increase 2x this year
barefoot cases All the promise of the etherium can confirm even an increase in capitalization to $ 2 billion over the past week. I think that this is a good indicator.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

If you want to invest in altcoins choose only the best alts. Ethereum is the best altcoins to invest in. There are so many good altc in the market that looks good but dumps in the end. So don't be deceive.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

I believe that at the moment Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash, Dash are experiencing some difficulties and are not the first in terms of prospects.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

I believe that at the moment Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash, Dash are experiencing some difficulties and are not the first in terms of prospects.
The fact is that today competitors ethereum have recommended themselves very well, although ethereum I consider the most promising coin of all that is available in the Coin Market Cap. But you should also pay attention to the stellar, neo and waves.
MrKenedy

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

Anyone already know about Polymath? Platform for Security Token Offering. A few years from now is the new era for STO
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

Well i will not choose single altcoin because I believe in three of them so what i wanna do is diversifying my capital for

1.Ripple

2.Monero

3.Dash

These three for sure will give evn brighter future for my portfolio,in maybe 2-4 years of holding or even higher if i am not contented on the outcome

Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

I believe with the way the market is down, they are so many altcoins to pick from, you can add Neo, Ingot, Bnb, kcs, Ada to the list. But if I was to pick from your list, it will be Dash./
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: