Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2684 times)
shilpyh (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3984420.msg38831439#msg38831439

In that link that is what I learned from my past readings that is what I follow and also maybe you could read the whole topic just to know more about trading, just saying I do not assume anything negative I just want to help. Still for me the good thing to do is following everything step you learned and that might get you to the top and be a successful trader.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I agree with you in trading we should not be greedy and be a note I think is doing research on the coins that want in trading right and at least we have the science Technical analysis,
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

Snap up opportunities that presents itself. Have a specific profit % that can be raised or lowered depending on how propitious the trade is. For me, you can be greedy but always be logical

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

I agree with you. when btc or other crypto asset pumping, we did not sell this time but upset when its down.Another problem when price pump we sell this but after a few days its price was double than also upset.SO i think never be greedy but try to increasing asset with small profit so we need to control emotion and make a target profit than we will be success

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

Greedy is the number one cause of losing money, not only in trading but also in everything , greed going to messed up our logic and make us do the reckless thing, in trading you need to follow the logic using trading indicators and the information, and need to be discipline about that, trading with greed will cause you losing money in an instant
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

Greedy is the number one cause of losing money, not only in trading but also in everything , greed going to messed up our logic and make us do the reckless thing, in trading you need to follow the logic using trading indicators and the information, and need to be discipline about that, trading with greed will cause you losing money in an instant
Yes, i agree never put selfish desire to be on the top. Aiming more money in an instant in a way you deceive other people it's nothing. Make business in a good way. Blessed are those who does goodness to everyone.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

Other traders always think of profit that easily spent but not in a mindset of sustainable income. Those greed here specially day traders really did something wrong moves, that's why we seen price lowers down.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

yes you are better never to be greedy because if you are greedy you will get a better experiance to take advantage of just enough.
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Never be greed does not mean we are not money or not entitled but we should be honest and limited, do not be too greedy to make what we have become lost safe more
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance.

I agree with you for saying that greedy does not make any positive outcomes to you even psychological or physical things but this quoted above is wrong. A success by chance is possible, there are people who experienced that but more people are become successful using their knowledge and wisdom and i think it is the factors for being successful.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

From my experience in trading, greedy is my big enemy and hard to control it because this is human nature. I hasbeen loss many times in trading cause greedy, and learn from that, now i have to learn more how to control that emotions. No one trader can make profit if still become a greedy trader.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

A lot of trader who are greedy. So they did are not sucessful of getting high profit.
Those trader who are not greedy are earn a lot of money because they follow eaxh rules. Don't be ignore every single of them because it is helpful to you to become success trading. Don't be greedy and you will see your capital become bigger.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

I agree with you, at least we have a record of the coins that will be played, as well as little ability in technical analysis, and you also have to determine how many targets you will achieve.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

You'll right, never be greedy in the name of trading market because its deadly sin for investing in crytopland.
-Perhaps the No.1 killer of investment return is your emotions. The axiom that fear and greed rule the market is true. Do not let fear or greed overtake you ,because the market returns may deviate wildly over a shorter time frame, but over the long term, historical returns for large cap stocks can average 10 to 11%. Realize that, over a long time horizon, your portfolio's returns should not deviate much from those averages. In fact, you may benefit from the irrational decisions of other investors.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

yes you really should never to be greedy because if you become greedy you seem to get the loss because it is too greedy, better to take advantage of just enough.

Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

When any person plan to trade then i think that he should divide his profit ratio into three or four parts so when he reach to that level trade will be close in profit and wait for another good move to profit, if he thinks that he have earned a  good profit safely then he should remove opened orders, this can be called tp in crypto trading. only my view not forcing anyone to do so.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

been greedy is really bad for a trader,because it will lead to over trading a loss of money.
have a good money management,it will less risk on losing money.
for us trader not to be greedy,you must have a limitation on trades.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

This is one of the rule that might lead you into something that might make your money go high or might making your money go low. I experienced it being greedy. And it didn't resulted well. In sportsbet, I loose money because I was being too greedy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: