Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2685 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

First.. define greed. I bet some think that anyone who invests in crypto is greedy Smiley
But i guess the motivation behind it, why we do it decides how greedy we are. If you have lot of trust in some project and maybe even know the people behind it, put a lot of BTC to support and the project still fails.. you think its greed?
Do not invest with huge amount or do not trade even because we know that crypto market brings new strategies and tricks which we may not judge and can lead us towards loss. So do not trade with maximum amount but with normal amount and get profit after each process.

Never be greedy while staying in this market because we have seen many people faced with loss by their mistakes. On the other hand if a perfect knowledge person trade with maximum amount then it is valid in this case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

Well..  Greed is essential in helping you to reach out more for profit otherwise, you would have settle with your little success.  I think striking the balance and maintaining it is what is important as far as greed goes!
Do not be greedy, they will probably kill you at any time, set goals for yourself to achieve a specific goal, so it can be said that in business must have specific goals clearly , so I think we should be strong in learning who to go ahead and ask for their help.
Business is never about greed. It is always about profit maximization and you have to work 20 hours out of 24 hours to succeed. Besides, you have to keep your cost as small as possible and this also contribute to your profit maximization motto. Having said that, one can later on do charity works as well upon achieving financial stabilities. And even upon achieving a financially stable state, you might never stop dealing in your business because the more, the better.

Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Well..  Greed is essential in helping you to reach out more for profit otherwise, you would have settle with your little success.  I think striking the balance and maintaining it is what is important as far as greed goes!
Do not be greedy, they will probably kill you at any time, set goals for yourself to achieve a specific goal, so it can be said that in business must have specific goals clearly , so I think we should be strong in learning who to go ahead and ask for their help.
Business is never about greed. It is always about profit maximization and you have to work 20 hours out of 24 hours to succeed. Besides, you have to keep your cost as small as possible and this also contribute to your profit maximization motto. Having said that, one can later on do charity works as well upon achieving financial stabilities. And even upon achieving a financially stable state, you might never stop dealing in your business because the more, the better.
I very much agree with your thoughts. This market, if we are greedy, only makes us lose more money. I am currently investing and I am dividing the three selling points to make a profit. But the last mark I sold did not exceed 7% of profit. This made me feel safer.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

Being very much greedy will sometimes put ourselves into higher risks. Because we are not contented of what we had and think always the benefits that will favor to us. I think this behavior will not makes us succeesful in life because greedy people are never satisfied at all that they have own, so there's no peace of mind happen in all lives living.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Yes thats right being greedy can lose your profit instead of earning profit don't invest right away just make a research first and study in every invesment you want to join if you don't want to lose your profit
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Yes greed is the number one cause of losing money, not only in commerce but also in everything, greed will disrupt our logic and make us do reckless things, in trade you must follow the logic of using indicators of trade and information. do not really think broad and far enough for you to reach a higher price for you to hold.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

if we are greedy, we will definitely not focus on analyzing the price well. we only pursue profit alone without regard to risk and other factors. this can make us vulnerable to loss
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I agree with you. Having rules is vital when you are trading and without it you will be out of the game in a jiffy. As I learned when I was new to trading rules will save you, always set reachable target price and a reasonable target loss. Always follow that target. It does not matter if the coin continue to rise because sometimes waiting for a higher price is deadly. Sometimes instead of going up it will goes down. As my mentor told me a gain is a gain, Lock in your profits.
You cannot even trade well without having a plan and sticking with it and only when you get emotional will you ever get greedy. Only those traders who are deviating from their plans do get greedy.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

when you are greedy you can become a lot of losses, fate is set not too much profit. And better not to be greedy, you better take a fair profit
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

My greed drives progress. If it wasn't for greed I wouldn't be studying technical analysis and working for someone. Greed is good.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

Yes thats right being greedy can lose your profit instead of earning profit don't invest right away just make a research first and study in every invesment you want to join if you don't want to lose your profit

Greed is where people fail majorly as human emotion if cannot be controlled can lead to a larger loss. It can be either in business or personal life this attribute should be removed from one's life in order to achieve success as it can cause a huge hindrance between success and you.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Its true and I saw many people regret their greediness,specially for the bitcoin last december. Many expect that it will soar up to $50k without knowing what they entered and only wants big profits. In the end, it should be a lesson for them and an experience that should be treasure.
Last year was really awesome, it give us a good price and the entire market is rising, but greediness will never give us satisfaction so in the end
we regret the decision we made. Now, that the market is so down, we should still stay optimistic that the price will rise and it will surpass the success last year but we have to learn already and stop being greedy.
I do not believe and am not able to understand how can some one call a person greedy who wants to and has entered a business only for profit maximization and by the way that is the basic motto of all the rational people who normally enter the market.

You can earn any set goal of money in the crypto and spend it again in other financial assets. Financial stability matters the most. And it is good to live rich than less rich.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

There's nothing good about greed. I mean, you have to take a profit. Some traders are greedy and continue to wait even though they have to sell and eventually lose their money.

Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

I think they try to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, they always feel dissatisfied. Because greed seems to be an inherent trait to humans and I see many people becoming greedy when knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

you better take advantage of not too much and not too little and give a chance to profit also for others, not too greedy, it is not good. And the merchant should not be greedy because when you're greedy you seem to be doing bad things
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Yes crisp is the number one cause of losing money, not only in trade but also in everything, greed will interfere with our logic and make us reckless, in trade you must follow the logic of using indicators of trade and information, and need discipline about you better never be greedy because if you are greedy you will get a better experience to make use of it.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

Well, we all know that  greedy is the main reason of why we all lost money in here at some point, because sometimes we just want to earn more money and we just end up losing a lot

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

There is delicate balance between been greedy and been ambitious!  And sometimes,  greed actually pushes us to succeed.  We must therefore know when greed is working for us and when is working against us.

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Greedy pays twice, and it is not about trading coins only, in general in our life, there is a difference between to be economical or greedy, wasteful or making investment in future
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

agree with you, greedy just will make lose our money. trading have a knowledge which we have to know about it. at least it will reduce our risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: