Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2683 times)
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

Truly, we must lock out emotions totally, and focus on the realistic goals. If we have the feeling, that the situation is already too good to be true, than it might be the time to sell a bit at least Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

That is exactly correct, greedy will kill you and vanish the profit...I've just posted in other threads the important to plan the trading and controlling the psychological factor by risk management as I read a good posting for this risk management on this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4546469.0

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I also agree for this.but in real trades,greedy is good if sometimes you do aggressiveness to make profit in fasties way.then stop it again to be greedy.it depends on the flow of coins or anything that can push in that coins.you can follow the flow of you're coins that you trades.that's my thinking and I use it already before.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Its a lot easier to said than being done since greedy is a part of human nature. Unless you train yourselves with some high discipline and continue with pratical trading then i skeptic about someone can become not greedy in cryptocurrencies market which has the most volatile movement in every other investment nature. One thing to be sure is that new investor that join the crypto movement nowadays are all greedy and most of us get caught in the bear market now.  Grin Grin
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Yes, it is never greedy now, because the market is always a hot spot and too risky. I think you should offer a reasonable price for buying and selling.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
LavernB

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Its a lot easier to said than being done since greedy is a part of human nature. Unless you train yourselves with some high discipline and continue with pratical trading then i skeptic about someone can become not greedy in cryptocurrencies market which has the most volatile movement in every other investment nature. One thing to be sure is that new investor that join the crypto movement nowadays are all greedy and most of us get caught in the bear market now.  Grin Grin

I don't think greed is in human nature. Some people are greedy but not all of us are. I think that it's much more related to person's intelligence and willing to risk. Some people love the adrenaline rush that risk brings.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

This topic reminds me everytime I look into my account balance in my crpto protfolio. I recently spike my income into hundred thousands in my local currency. But just to remind myself that it take too short to lose the amount when you'd inserted greediness in yourself thoughts. Be aware and look deeply into the knowledge of the market. 
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Being greedy could give you huge lost, as a trader I always satisfied if I gained at least 20 percent profit in my investments. Good strategy will give you good profit everyday if you learn to trade wisely.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Being a trader must be greedy, but greed should use knowledge and strategy. most traders' mistakes are not for greed, but have no strategy and discipline in the trade. the market is experiencing high fluctuations due to the greed of the traders as well, I think now all traders must start to determine their own strategies.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

Iam totally agree with this, because this is my experienced in crypto trading, i been loss because greedy and did not lock the profit. I dont why is hard for me to manage this emotion, and i think many trader same like me, because greedy is human nature that difficult to control it.
Well I cannot understand why is the pursuit of wealth or in economic terminology the maximization of one’s profit is called greed. There is nothing like greed for the businessmen and investors. They do every possible thing to get their money multiplied. So what I want to say is that as long as this greed maximizes your profit, it is good to be greedy.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

Being greedy could give you huge lost, as a trader I always satisfied if I gained at least 20 percent profit in my investments. Good strategy will give you good profit everyday if you learn to trade wisely.

Profit is profit and its a good strategy too. I havebeen holding some token but sad to say, now they are on dip, not just an ordinary dip but looks like on th floor already. I have several tokens thats lost more then 50% and below. Greed should be minimized, in my opinion.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

According to some experts, greed is often considered the most dangerous emotion to traders and it is even worst than fear. Fear can stop you and keep you from trading while greed pushes yo to act and at times when you shouldn't. Greed also is not different from alcohol because it can make you act foolishly when you drank too much. Every trader should learn to control their emotions especially greed to avoid mistakes in their trading.
toots25

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

i agree, sometimes our enemy is our own self fighting for our desires, we always think of earning more , gaining more without thinking or noticing that our profits are losing and in the end regression comes.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

It's difficult actually for a person like me who is aiming at least BTC1 so  others can't blame us for being greedy sometimes. I'm only getting 100k satoshis on my trades and it happens after a few months. I need to be greedy for a while so I can live my dream.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

Greed is the bane of most day traders. Those  who are able tobvirb it have a better chance of making gains consistently in trading  than this who do not
Never try to place a lot of money at once in the market either for short term or for long term because you do not know how to handle it and after making bad decisions you will face with loss. On the other hand a person may place a lot of money and start trading with the Bitcoin it will give better returns if the person knows better how to deal with and how to handle the processes.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

I think the method makes sense because in trading calm and patience is needed to achieve a great income so when they have a greedy attitude maybe in achieving success is very difficult and can make them regret after doing it.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

I've learnt alot lesson from being greedy,  it's just so painful when you see a coin that rose high and didn't sell, then to see it fall like its on free fall of gravity, there's an adage that say "Don't be afraid to take profits,  no one ever went broke taking profits "
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

I can say that you are one of the bad traders if you have characteristics of being a greedy person. You should change your characteristics because it is not good if you are greedy. You can do bad things if you are greedy person.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

if you as over the lam, you will be lost away of many mechanism on this field. may be field should not be going to like the last level 2017, do that you are the future of the valid price and just right.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

greed just makes you lose a lot of opportunities, sell the coin at a reasonable price, not too greedy waiting for you will miss quite a lot of opportunities at good prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: