Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2687 times)
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Yes, this is one of the basic rules that must be repeated over and over again to save people from big losses.
Thanks for reminding!
Of course because greed is curse and we all should know that being greedy means losing your profit and getting lose, I have some friends who are really being jealous of me because they had some lose long ago in the past for being greedy to earn higher and faster but I was holding with patient and now I have 100% profit so they are regret of their greedy nature and losing money for selling at panic, so never be greedy.
That is right, absolutely! It is fine to aim high, to do all the things that we can do in order for us to earn more that what we can, but never to be greedy that we refuse to help other people especially our love ones, we should at least help them with this kind of business as well.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

I think that all those guys who are always trying to make more and more money on trading are the first ones who leave the market when they see a bad number on their altcoins. That is the main reason of why we are seeing so many new traders in here, thats my opinion
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Opti gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

I think that all those guys who are always trying to make more and more money on trading are the first ones who leave the market when they see a bad number on their altcoins. That is the main reason of why we are seeing so many new traders in here, thats my opinion

I think those person who make their money day by day so they are not greedy people because they are make a lot of money for their family's secure future and that's why they know real  job salary will never give big amount as like bitcoin profit, so everyone should join trading and make a lot of money.

DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

Absolutely agree with the author of the topic. The problem of greed is characteristic in most cases for beginners in trading and it is because of their greed that most of them lose all their money.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

I definitely agree in your opinion, they are too greedy that’s why they are prone to higher risk. In this world, never be greedy, it will cause you negativity.

envy1997

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:06:31 AM

Absolutely agree with the author of the topic. The problem of greed is characteristic in most cases for beginners in trading and it is because of their greed that most of them lose all their money.
Greedy is good if you're using it in the right situation but usually greedy is bad at most situations. LOL
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:08:09 AM

When the price of crypto all the times high, many newbies did not take profit and they thinking  the price will going  up more,  and finally  the price turn in to bearish. After keep bearish they still have hope the price back to bullish but the price continue down,  this is mistake that always newbie  do it and finally they loss.  But experienced is best teacher and don't make the same mistake again, psychology  of greedy should under control to make profit.

barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

greedy is number 1 opponent of success. sometimes we tend to sale our dearest tokens if we saw that the price is better, and then we go to disappointment when we saw the price got bigger and bigger after we sale. but in some cases greedy is good because you will know what happens in the near future of your token,
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

greedy is number 1 opponent of success. sometimes we tend to sale our dearest tokens if we saw that the price is better, and then we go to disappointment when we saw the price got bigger and bigger after we sale. but in some cases greedy is good because you will know what happens in the near future of your token,

It is greed that even when you have earned good profits or in gambling had won big amount in order to make more money you end up losing either the capital or your profits decline. This is due to which you should always set the target and when you meet you should exit it.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

When the price of crypto all the times high, many newbies did not take profit and they thinking  the price will going  up more,  and finally  the price turn in to bearish. After keep bearish they still have hope the price back to bullish but the price continue down,  this is mistake that always newbie  do it and finally they loss.  But experienced is best teacher and don't make the same mistake again, psychology  of greedy should under control to make profit.

I also notice this situation since a newbie are exciting to cryptoworld they never sell even the price are obvious to going down, greediness is not a good idea in trading industry always take profit if you see you have it the important thing is you earn profit not a lose.
So be careful in trading dont be greedy just keep in your mind.

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

I agree we should not be greedy and think the profit for ourselves. I think the right trade doesn’t have to be very greedy and we should have some knowledge about technical analysis to avoid being too greedy.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

About the bad nature of a human like that (greedy), no need to talk in Cryptocurrency trade, in everyday life is the same if you are greedy then you will experience distress or sickness.

For example, if you eat rice with now it will make your stomach hurt, if you trade Cryptocurrency with greedy then you will experience loss.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

it is really hard ro manage greed in tradimg sometimes specially when you are not experienced enough in tradinf once coins is getting up although you have target profit most of the times you are not following it when you saw stromg volume are still pumping which sometimes if you are not regularly monitoring the market you may surprise all of a sudden the price fall hard and tou have no choice but to keep holding waiting for another run up.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

It's true. We are all here in order to earn money in order to maximize all the opportunities that we are provided with cryptocurrencies. Another thing is when the coin goes to the exchange and makes, for example, x2 and you are fighting with the desire to immediately sell it or wait for x5 - x10... That's when greed wakes up. And then it's important to evaluate everything correctly.
Greed is the main problem of all the people. People have invested their money to earn more and more money and that’s when beyond the limits is not good. Then it turns into greed and a greedy person always loses his money. We should go with the market trend and should take decisions very carefully about the holding, trading or selling.

jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

a trader should always have rules to follow. in order to be a successful trader, everyone must follow.. We might loss our capital if we don't pay attention to what is written.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Indeed we should not be greedy when it comes to decision-making in our trades. I also had experiences in the past where I got too much excited and got greedy in my trades but then ended up being able to lost my money after I my trade loss and didn't have any profit. IT was really disappointing and got mad to myself but it was a learning experience for me to be more wise and be careful and be sure in deciding to trade or not and improve my technical analysis making.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Greed at some point will be necessary to help investors succeed, but in the long term, it is necessary to have a sound investment strategy so that you can be active in times of difficult market conditions. Do not be too greedy as it will be very dangerous if the investor does not know how to control it.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

You're correct. Being insatiable can cause the enormous issue. We ought to do little by little to nothing or well ordered. If you cannot control, your greenest can lose all your hard works. Bitcoin it will give better high benefits returns if you know the best possible and better way and how to manage the issues of your speculation. Change your qualities since it isn't great on the because generally be an avaricious individual bad for your dream.
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

I agree with this by a lot, but we can not control what other people do, so the best thing that you can do is just forget about this. If you are not greedy, then you are ready to go, but we can not decide what other people do in here, and that is more than sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: