Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2687 times)
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

if you are greedy in a trade you will not get anything because trading in crypto must be patient you can not be greedy and careless.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
Yes, I totally agree with you. I was greedy and I lost more than 2k $. I received some tokens from the Shivom project but I did not sell it immediately. I am greedy and hope it will increase by 10% again and I will sell them. But it has dropped and I have lost more than 2k $ so far. This is my precious lesson and I hope everyone is not greedy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Greed will result in disappointment always. Be smart and trade carefully.
Big investments are important to raise the market and to activate the market is positive direction but it has disadvantage for those people who have little knowledge which will result in danger and will face with huge loss. However the solution is enter into the market once you get enough knowledge about the market of your desired source. For greedy people my advice is to stay calm as besides equal chances or making profit you can lose too.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
There are really many greedy person here in the cryptocurrency market. Actually, in this bitcoin forum; most of the people are greedy to earn bitcoins. There are a lot of people who are creating fake projects for them to scam other people.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

To be successful in trading you need to be smart enough in order not to make loses. People who are greedy will always buy huge amounts of a particular coin when the price falls by 50%. Before you buy a particular coin, you need to read more on why the coin falls or rises from reliable articles and discussions on forums like bitcointalk.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

To be successful in trading you need to be smart enough in order not to make loses. People who are greedy will always buy huge amounts of a particular coin when the price falls by 50%. Before you buy a particular coin, you need to read more on why the coin falls or rises from reliable articles and discussions on forums like bitcointalk.
good advice, trading does not require intelligence. I think experience is the most needed thing.
besides that another important thing is Controlling EMOTION. always confident with the decision in this trade is also a little help.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

the sudden trend and  jackpot ripped on it must migrate to the wallet. the numbers on the screen are not your income. then wait for a new growth cycle after a long time
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I think, in trading can not be said greedy because we must be able to find and take the opportunity to get profit and it has become our goal in trading is to get profit, so if there is a chance then I will take it

hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

It is important that you recognize the patterns of the market when you see this trend, there is a term I the cryptocurrency market which we call the eave analysis this reason that when you have three upticks for any cryptocurrency it is the best time to sell the coin and no be greedy before you lose in OT

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

Yes, this is one of the basic rules that must be repeated over and over again to save people from big losses.
Thanks for reminding!
Do not look at the market for just money but for money we have to consider few things which are very necessary to become a professional trader so you need to get experience in the crypto market in order to step forward for money. So we are to get knowledge about it so that we may be able to start with huge amount and to get maximum amount which is impossible to get if you are here without knowledge.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

Greediness can make you lose your money, I've done this before i earned alot and turns into greediness and in the end i lost But for me it's just a lesson and i'm just starting in my trading journey and i hope i become successful soon, I release my greed in my mind and i'm contented on every low profits don't think about wasting of another profit if you already get a good profit just think average.

Yes, buddy, here you are right. if the person who is dealing with the cryptocurrency turns to be a greedy man, he can easily lose all of the money he has.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Yes, this is one of the basic rules that must be repeated over and over again to save people from big losses.
Thanks for reminding!
Do not look at the market for just money but for money we have to consider few things which are very necessary to become a professional trader so you need to get experience in the crypto market in order to step forward for money. So we are to get knowledge about it so that we may be able to start with huge amount and to get maximum amount which is impossible to get if you are here without knowledge.
The basic thing is that you  should to have knowledge first with crypto and trade, then when you get more expert you will understand about management, how to choose when the right time to sell and buy, from that you will not face greedy because you are in accordance with manage/plan it, dicipline is also very needed
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

When the price of crypto all the times high, many newbies did not take profit and they thinking  the price will going  up more,  and finally  the price turn in to bearish. After keep bearish they still have hope the price back to bullish but the price continue down,  this is mistake that always newbie  do it and finally they loss.  But experienced is best teacher and don't make the same mistake again, psychology  of greedy should under control to make profit.

I also notice this situation since a newbie are exciting to cryptoworld they never sell even the price are obvious to going down, greediness is not a good idea in trading industry always take profit if you see you have it the important thing is you earn profit not a lose.
So be careful in trading dont be greedy just keep in your mind.
Whenever you think that you will get high profit by placing large starting amount here and you know nothing about it further more and just have a perception like this then you are wrong and will soon face with loss if you do so. The important thing we all know is to have knowledge of a specific market for which you desire so it will profit only once you get the knowledge otherwise this greed will result in loss if you just consider it a market of just placing money.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

good advice, trading does not require intelligence. I think experience is the most needed thing.
besides that another important thing is Controlling EMOTION. always confident with the decision in this trade is also a little help.

Well yes as so experience and knowledge can help us through out and along the way we will realize that being greedy can just make us to lose more. Frankly speaking, when we see the value is rising we tend to hold more and because of greediness we're hoping for more increase but things turned out different and the price fall. And the profit that we're hoping are just like bubble that popped out because of wanting for more.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

That's the very good tips of advise for the traders in this industry, because many of the traders became like that where in the end they've lose a

lot of money because of their greediness. We should trade responsibly, we must our behavior in trading market must be always in moderation

that's the best way to apply in every aspect we do in the exchange platform.
irinna

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

In trading it is better to earn profit little by little but surely than expect to get a big profit that can't necessarily achieved, and eventually even cause we have to hold our coins, because in trading we have to consider many things, not just for earn profit only.
Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Greed leads a man to destruction. So everybody shouldn't be greedy.when you will involve or get offer for trading crypto currency, you have to be patience. You can't indulge your greed. Actually you have to control your greed for consideration any trading.........
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Greed may be difficult to detach from the personality of someone who does not want to learn, because the scattering allows one to gain a good profit, but if you can not control yourself after earning a profit, then loss will always be there for you.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

Yes, that's true greed is the biggest problem in trading which should never be underestimated. If you have greed while trading then there is a high chance of losing everything it does not only follow the trading but also in other zones of your life such as gambling and investing. If you invest without reception upon a product or service then you are going to lose that money.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

When the price of crypto all the times high, many newbies did not take profit and they thinking  the price will going  up more,  and finally  the price turn in to bearish. After keep bearish they still have hope the price back to bullish but the price continue down,  this is mistake that always newbie  do it and finally they loss.  But experienced is best teacher and don't make the same mistake again, psychology  of greedy should under control to make profit.

I also notice this situation since a newbie are exciting to cryptoworld they never sell even the price are obvious to going down, greediness is not a good idea in trading industry always take profit if you see you have it the important thing is you earn profit not a lose.
So be careful in trading dont be greedy just keep in your mind.
Whenever you think that you will get high profit by placing large starting amount here and you know nothing about it further more and just have a perception like this then you are wrong and will soon face with loss if you do so. The important thing we all know is to have knowledge of a specific market for which you desire so it will profit only once you get the knowledge otherwise this greed will result in loss if you just consider it a market of just placing money.

It's correct. Knowledge and skills are compulsory. But the human psychological factor and greed are very important, it directly affects the market. So there should be a smart investment. And respect the community. Respecting the community is respecting yourself. Only that can achieve the goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: