Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2684 times)
MMnoob

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

if you want to be a successful trader do not get greedy because traders succes are traders who are patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Greed is a dream killer when it comes to life. You do not have to be greedy in trading or investing. You must have to be disciplined and set achieveable targets for yourself when trading. This is the only way to ensure that things go as planned. Kill off greed and be a better trader
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

Greed is a dream killer when it comes to life. You do not have to be greedy in trading or investing. You must have to be disciplined and set achieveable targets for yourself when trading. This is the only way to ensure that things go as planned. Kill off greed and be a better trader
I am sometimes greedy because we can't say that a coin will dump at that price and in some certain time any coin that has a big project can become neo or dash. Greed is good but you have to know when to be greedy and how to make your greed good. Just like patience not all the times you have to be patient because of your hodling impatient is good.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

Does buy as much coin as possible when coin is in dip and sell off at a high price time. Is that being greedy? If yes, then all Crypto traders are greedy. Everyone wants to make as much profit as legally possible. That's why we take the risk to buy in dip. We sometimes win and sometimes loss but the love of Crypto keeps us going.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Being is just fine as long as the market prices are dropping because in this way you can purchase cheaper coins in order to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Being greedy interms in trading or investment will take you to slowest earn, While holders take advantages because we know how to handle their token in highest price.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

This is one of the rule that might lead you into something that might make your money go high or might making your money go low. I experienced it being greedy. And it didn't resulted well. In sportsbet, I loose money because I was being too greedy.

In my experienced too,  being greedy is not a good attitude as a trader. Most of the time instead of gaining more you will end up losing more because of being greedy. It is more better to gain a little and be safe with your decision.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

I think that you shouldn't be greedy, otherwise you risk losing money, be patient and buy for the long-term hold as this is the best strategy used by the traders of the market today
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I think that you shouldn't be greedy, otherwise you risk losing money, be patient and buy for the long-term hold as this is the best strategy used by the traders of the market today
If there is no hope then it is best to sell to keep your property. This market is very dangerous and anything can happen in this period. Most 70% of people are holding a lot of altcoin and no signs of selling because people still think the altcoin price will increase again this year but I am sure everything will happen differently from the thought you are imagining.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Those rules lead us to a goal that can make us gain a huge profit but also we can lose money.
I should had earned profits greatly but I was greedy so I loss that made me waste my money.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Yes, of course, human nature is basically Greedy just some good-hearted people are not greedy in running Cryptocurrency.
The world of Cryptocurrency is a tool that can make people become rich, many people who do a less right way to gain a lot of profit.
No matter what they do, including greedy to others.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

Couldn't agree more the first enemy in trading is greed. Always set a rule and follow your own rule, no matter what
gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Yes this is a true statement no when you look at bitcoin or any other coin it is a fact that when you notice a change in the market and that trend continues to go I you choose to stay a little bit more longer with that coin with the expectation that the value will increase and then you lose it all
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

you are absolutely perfect, as a human tendency, when you have money coming in, it is usual that you expect more.
If you have less aim for less profits rather than high profit, because high expectations can cause losses.

I agree mate, and that happens with my friend last year he became so greed which made him decide of holding his tokens for longer time while its value reached higher. He failed to sell his coins which made him depressed until now. Due to having no satisfaction and with the expectations of much higher price  growth on his asset, he now have regrets of not fulfilling the principle of selling at higher value. The results of holding so long on his coins, it litterally dumped dipper until now at 152 satoshi per coin which was coming from $2k satoshi per coin.
That happens to me too Smiley It is hard to stay calm when you money is melting in front of your eyes. So this is the human nature. Also there are many bugs or intentional actions on exchanges which fail to execute an order in a heavy moment.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Very true, you should avoid this kind of characteristic when you are trading. Do not wait until the price hits on top for anytime the price will go down immediately and instead of earning a lot you need to hold it because the price is too low and you will end up getting a big loss instead of big profit.

Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
I agree that we should never be greedy when we are trading becuse it will result a loss for us, before i am so greedy because i have  lot of bounty tokens and then the value of it pump really high and i dont sell it immediately i still keep it because i think it will incressed more but i am wrong the value of my bounty token was dump and i loss a huge amount of money by being greedy.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

If in this world you are always greedy then you will never succeed in any field, in my opinion should set clear and specific goals, so will make you lessen the stress as well. Hopeless waiting time.
darchelleXI

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

Greed is on me of the 7 deadly sins it is the evil that you posses will destroy you so i think it should be the trait that you should avoid
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Those rules lead us to a goal that can make us gain a huge profit but also we can lose money.
I should had earned profits greatly but I was greedy so I loss that made me waste my money.

It could be helpful if you could elaborate more on why you lose your money with greed. I am doing trading but i am still new and i can't relate how greed could affect my trading.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

Never be greedy is a good rule that guides traders. If you are greedy, you loose all your profit in few seconds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: