Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2687 times)
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

if you are greedy in a trade you will never get satisfaction even you can have loss if teurs are greedy.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

in trading we should be able to analyze the movement of coins with good so that we will know the opportunity to be able to get profit and that is the purpose of our trading, so it is not greedy but use and take as long as there is a chance to get profit
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

maybe everyone has a high tagret and that's a factor that makes people greedy but if discussing greed you will never be satisfied. Trade slowly and slowly do not be greedy.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

I think, in trading can not be said greedy because we must be able to find and take the opportunity to get profit and it has become our goal in trading is to get profit, so if there is a chance then I will take it
I am sure that in trading we should never be greedy because sometimes it can result a huge loss for us, i believe that all the traders here in crypto world want's to earn more profit but all the traders should know how to sell there crypto on the right time.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

In trading we have to think logically, the great profits that are expected from traders in every trade but greedy in trading can ruin the logical mind and the losses we will get,
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

In trading we have to think logically, the great profits that are expected from traders in every trade but greedy in trading can ruin the logical mind and the losses we will get,
Well thats correct. If you think you are in profit and sell be contented with it. Sometimes common strategy i know from friend,they would sell half and hold the remaining coin.If it rise then theybstill have something to sell if it goes low, at least they have sold  half already.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Greed is on me of the 7 deadly sins it is the evil that you posses will destroy you so i think it should be the trait that you should avoid

I know that we shouldn't be greedy. But greed has put all in here in the crypto community. And no one is really not guilty about it. We should sometimes need to be greedy for us to escape poverty.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
If you are greedy, there is high possibility that you can do a bad way for you to earn money. There are also times that you can lose your money in trading if you are very greedy person.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

I fully agree with your words and I advise most newcomers to listen to this advice. Many of my friends lost their money because of greed, as well as because they did not have a clear plan for further action.
darchelleXI

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Yes dont be a greedy person because it degrades yourself and you will also take advantage of others which is bad for bitcoin
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

I do not know whether the greedy word comes in the trading world. Because I invested, can not I expect a little more profit? All of us have to have a lot of patience to come to this case, so when everyone wants a little more profit after so much patience can it be called greedy? Yes, I should not be tempted to see that I got enough profit.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

I do believe that some sort of system can give good results, especially on long terms, giving benefit on a year level for example. If you don't step out of the rules in it, everything should be okay. Greed could make a person to make mistake or more accurate not react in right moment and do the right thing that could cause money loss in trading for example. Greed will get you great result now and then but in many more cases will make lots of problems.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

actually every body has their very very own advantages and drawbacks. To attain achievement, of path we receive as real with that we can not do it by myself. we are able to layout a success, and there are others who're genuine at reading and speculating. Do not be too greedy to do all of it through your self. Be aware about your abilities and boundaries. by using using accepting the assist of others, no longer immediately we additionally create jobs for others. similarly to the constraints of functionality, doing all of it by myself additionally result in the overall result is much less than the most, even you can cripple the losses. I assume this is the ethics of trading.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I do believe that some sort of system can give good results, especially on long terms, giving benefit on a year level for example. If you don't step out of the rules in it, everything should be okay. Greed could make a person to make mistake or more accurate not react in right moment and do the right thing that could cause money loss in trading for example. Greed will get you great result now and then but in many more cases will make lots of problems.
That is why when you are greedy on earning money then the best option for you is too be aware on what are the possible that can be happen and also take control when you know how greedy you are. We all are having our own greed but most common some people cant control it.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

greed ruins and leads to losses. he was greedy and lost his profit
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

Humans main fault is greediness. Even I can’t make you sure that I have no greediness. Everyman has this problem but I think I can control my greediness. It is so important that no word can be useful or suitable to explain it. This is one of the most important fact for lose. No doubt about that we can’t think sharply for our greediness. Even it can make us blind. So be careful about.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

When Greed comes to a level or extent on where you are already out of control then expect it would really give out negative results into your own investments because you are hurrying up on making money without already thinking on the things that must supposed to do to achieve such target.
myrionhymn

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Sometimes our emotion is so hard to control.
Most especially when you're thinking too much on your becoming profit. There are times that greediness may lead you to loses.
Because if being greedy, you always wanted more than enough.
I think, we should set goals for profit & stop loses.
Hmmmm... What do you think?
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I think, most especially when talking about trading, this is the best principle one can carry out. I say that because it's just too hard to be greedy in a market where you can really go after deals that would turn sour in the end. It's not that easy to be successful in the cryptocurrency market before, and now, it became harder due to the many unforeseen negative news that keeps on piling up in the market. If the issues would not be solved, it can be really hard for the market to recuperate, or it may take a longer time for it to do so.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

Investing in electronic money should not be too greedy. If you greedily hug a lot of money, you will probably lose money. Need to know the proper investment to bring in profits and avoid losses. Many people when prices are higher without higher sales, prices fall when hands are white.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: