Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2687 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

Yes, I agree with you that greed will only bring a trader to loss.
a professional trader must know the time to go and out, time to buy and time to spend.
so don't be greedy in trading. Wink
Knowing the grounds of your business will allow you to freely and stress free business, experienced traders have this capability and that's why they have sets limits and stop losses in order not to become greedy when the market rise or fall, they are contented with how the trade works and they can easily manage certain mistakes and correct it right after some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:45:23 AM

Being greedy is not that bad, but I would prefer to be ambitious rather than greedy. If you are content with what you have, and you are not ambitious, then you can never be successful in your life. You need to combine ambition with hard work.
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Fear and greed are important factors that need to be addressed in the early stages of a trader's career. Fear is an uncomfortable feeling that something painful can happen ... mostly you will lose money. Traders, especially beginners, are often afraid of losing and it is understood as one of the most dangerous or even painful events in a trader's life. It was at that point in the transaction that one person realized they were wrong. Since no cutting order is used to move the cutaway away from the shelf to avoid harsh remarks, the trader will do everything to avoid having to admit that they were wrong and In many cases, they will remove all the losses.

Although the trading system may prove to be good and profitable, many greedy traders will remove the profit-taking order in an attempt to maximize profits. Of course, that is often when prices fluctuate in the opposite direction and profitable trading turn into losses. Greed is a kind of fear. Fear is not profitable enough. Get rid of your fear. Successful traders do the same.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

Being greedy is not that bad, but I would prefer to be ambitious rather than greedy. If you are content with what you have, and you are not ambitious, then you can never be successful in your life. You need to combine ambition with hard work.
making dream at the same time you are doing your best on how are you may able to make it for well a better way of saying this s a probably thing that we must take for a person that are keep on dreaming and nothing else will have to do with can never take on what he was dream on, we should always provide our hardworking in any aspects for earning profit.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

It is okay to be greedy, but in a good way.
for example, aiming for 10% profit a day
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

If you are in the market, you are better the person who focuses on the cost and profit analysis. If you are not lucky and sell at the right time when the price is high, then you will regret not selling. Don't be greedy, first protect your security, second protect your privacy.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

I also think that there is a limit to everything and when I worked at the Forex exchange-it was good to see it. The desire to earn more led to the loss of huge funds: that's why sometimes trade robots is right. But having learned to cope with greed, you will have success. I am now working with ISO projects and here too such a principle. It's better to choose one but a good project .

nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

I agree with you.
Greedy should be avoided in trading or if you want greed then you must be prepared to lose.
In the case of a case, there is someone who is greedy for trading but instead, he is not for but instead loses.
Therefore, we trade must be good and not greedy.
chreez

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

Very true when we see that we are in a good profit sometimes we still want to wait
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

Its a big terms. If you'll greedy you may loss huge chance . Because Bitcoins is a highly profitable business.In that link that is what I learned from my past readings that is what I follow and also maybe you could read the whole topic just to know more about trading, just saying I do not assume anything negative I just want to help. Still for me the good thing to do is following everything step you learned and that might get you to the top and be a successful trader.
chreez

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3984420.msg38831439#msg38831439

In that link that is what I learned from my past readings that is what I follow and also maybe you could read the whole topic just to know more about trading, just saying I do not assume anything negative I just want to help. Still for me the good thing to do is following everything step you learned and that might get you to the top and be a successful trader.
Trading is a continuous thing, we keep learning more as we continue to engage in the market
chreez

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
What if you were greedy at that lucky time? 😆You will then make a bigger profit. This is risky, you don’t know what you get… sometimes our mind do make the right predictions but you will never know, cause you’re afraid. Sometimes it’s good to believe in what your mind tells you. Since we already know that this is all about risk, the amount you put in does not matter, what matters is if you can be able to bear the loss if it happens. So invest how much you can afford to lose, if it does happen.
That is possible but how long can you even count on it and what happens when it also disappoints
chreez

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

being greedy isn't good especially doing trading 'cause you will end up to regrets and losing money, so first thing first if you want to earn profits, learn first to control your emotions before jumping into it and to avoid loses and etc 'cause that's the common reason why people always panic when there's a fluctuation in the market. 
Anyone who is greedy while trading will most of the time always would not know when to be selling and usually do not always have a plan and a strategy, What makes professional traders is not by trying to get the best value to sell, it is by having a plan and sticking to it, irrespective of what the market eventually gives. Yes, as much as one may have strategy to buy, it is always necessary to know what to look out for to sell in a market depending on one's trading pattern.

Your point here is a final one that anyone that wants to increase in trading faster should adopt even though it can be very difficult but when enhanced can be very helpful.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Interestingly, greed is part of ingredient that makes us to want to earn more whether we realize it or not. We must however know when to stop been greedy and accept the level of income we earn.
chreez

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I see so many arguments always cornering about the greedy people in the trade, I think you've all violated someone from their financial freedom right, and I only judge about that person that he is just a billionaire, and in this bitcoin there is no prohibition about people who are greedy, I think we should focus on achieving success rather than envy with people's income.

Being greedy is not even about envying people it's just an idea of wanting to make all profit at one stroll which can either click or sink but should be discouraged
chreez

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

most of the people who are losing money while trading are the same guys who are always trying to earn every time more, that is the main reason of why they lose

Don't you think everybody came to the crypto market to earn too... That's the general idea of trading but we can just do better
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

In the crypto market, the greedy we are, the more we sink deep into the mud and can not escape, so do not be too greedy, focus on predicting market trends and have a clear goal.
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

I wouldn't say to never be greedy. You can be greedy when the market is fearful and red.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Greed is never a good trait for any trader in the financial market or crypto market. One must be disciplined and must have a target in every trade or investment. Greed can make us lose a lot of money if not properly controlled as every human has an atom of greed but the ability to control it that matters
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

In the crypto market, the greedy we are, the more we sink deep into the mud and can not escape, so do not be too greedy, focus on predicting market trends and have a clear goal.

I think that's it. Simply have a clear goal and just have a small room for adjustments. Being greedy may at times reap positive rewards if the price of the coin exceeds your target but going far beyond that can make you lose more than gain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: