Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2685 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

greed in trading will make us be destroyed. this is my experience I have always been greedy for gain many profits, and I don't pay attention to the trend. so I continued to hold and ultimately until now the price falls more than 80%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sakira72

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

Yes, it is true. when you want a bigger profit, then the risk is also great. we better take a little profit but the profit is stable as we expect. rather than expecting big profits, but eventually things are not as expected and you fail. then you will lose time and also capital. I think the right thing to avoid the big risk is to do daily trading. with daily trading you can take a little profit every day. by always observing the state of the market. Lips sealed Lips sealed
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Sure you are right been greedy may let someone loss half of his money and also it can also make someone make lots of profit.... I think when trading when should always have a price target  always forget if it goes higher than that.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

Nice Theory we should not be greedy and be a note I think is doing research on the coins that want in trading right and at least we have the science Technical analysis,Greedy should be avoided in trading or if you want greed then you must be prepared to lose.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

Sometimes, greedy mind do pay them but the best thing is that we should not be greedy when trading. However, if we have see a good price that have bring a better profit to us we should sell. Moreover, the beauty of trading lies in the gain not loss of money. Thanks.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Greed have caused many traders to lose quite a lot. But it is hard not to be greedy while trading. Not being greedy in trading is not something that can happen overnight. I know the feeling, when you enter a trade and it is pumping, and not knowing when to exit for the fer of exiting early. But to be a winner you have to make some rules and stick with it.If you keep practicing and abiding by you rules  then you will always win in a trade. Don't enter a trade without a stop loss, This is very important to minimize your loss.
Breanne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

Well, this applies to almost every aspect of our lives, I guess. Sometimes it could lead to very bad things.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

Very true when we see that we are in a good profit sometimes we still want to wait

But being greedy in also good sometimes especially when it's price goes higher exactly what we desire. Being greedy in the sense that you are buying more cryptos because its market price has decreased over time. Greed is good as long as you know what you are doing. Smiley

GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

But bring greedy is the best. I'm always greedy in every way as possible. It is where I earn many things. In crypto, I earn money and in games I got many kills so being greedy is good.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

But bring greedy is the best. I'm always greedy in every way as possible. It is where I earn many things. In crypto, I earn money and in games I got many kills so being greedy is good.
if you are a positive greedy person so fortune will in your hand because positive greedy person will never want to hurt people they are just want to earn money with legal position and that's why they are live in luxury life, so that's why i personally want to like being a positive greedy person because i better know the value of money for my life and my family's life and that's why i want to help for those poor people who need money for life.   

Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Greed is never a good characteristic of a good trader. Greed makes you not to follow your own laid down rules as you want to make more. you need to be disciplined and eliminate greed as greed is an enemy to your trades and your decisions
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

Greed is never a good characteristic of a good trader. Greed makes you not to follow your own laid down rules as you want to make more. you need to be disciplined and eliminate greed as greed is an enemy to your trades and your decisions
I hope that all people will gonna realize that someday that greediness will never make them win,happy and contented in their life, that is why they don't need to be greedy as we will all gonna die someday and if we are greedy enough and will not help each others hand to grow then we will die as useless and remembered in this world as one of the bad person, so make ways to be remembered as a good rather than greedy.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

Such decision will make a person regret in trading if being too greedy. But it’s natural because everyone have a greedy personality that cannot be hold back because of the desire to get big profits especially when the price trend is very high.
But being greedy or not it depends on the personality of each person, if a person can control the emotional/desire and have a good mind/mental then I don’t think that person will be very greedy.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

The old saying "greed is the damage" so we should not be greedy we should know where the stop and where to prove that we can completely trust should not exceed the limit will make us vulnerable insurance
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
true, many have succeeded in trading despite not following the rules, and this is a coincidence. a coincidence will not happen every time.
in doing everything we must need the rules that apply so that it works properly and properly, including in trading.
Greed is a bad trait, and we must eliminate that trait when trading, prioritizing patience and staying focused on your main goals.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

Too much greedy may cause you loss a lot more. Must think wisely before taking any steps. There's nothing wrong with being cautious. Know what you wanted to do and the best and the right thing to do to have no regrets after that.
pattley

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

One of my biggest issues is not sticking with my plan and attempting to squeeze a bit extra out of the trade.  It works sometimes but most of the time I get caught.  I have been using a trading log now and write out my plan before executing the trade.  This has been a big help for me.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

I agree with your opinion. Once you have followed the coin scientifically. Being profitable and you should never be too greedy because it is easy to be pump and we can go bankrupt...
Duchisoue

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

I agree but partly! There are situations when people are really greedy, the Russians have even such a proverb "greed of a fraer ruined", in this proverb there is a share of truth. However, there are situations when not greed seized man, namely, HODL.
It is the human nature that they want everything some extra, and such character make them greedy. I think that some investors get noting only because they are hopping to get more and more, they never compromise on what they have or what they got. Such character always causes a big lost for them.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

become greedy or not depending on whether you want to get more profit or not, and in my opinion if there is an opportunity to be able to get profit then why don't you take it and worry about being greedy will make you hesitant, because I think it's not greedy but use the opportunity well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: