Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoin and buys bitcoin pioneering says  (Read 541 times)
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

That is a good idea or process to collect certain coin ,the sell the altcoin and buy bitcoin and  store it to your wallet for future use and emergency cases which need fiat money for spending the financial crises arising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

If you referring to a newbie then you can simply say that to buy bitcoin than studying and researching different kinds of alt coins. You can't say to an expert traders to sell their alt coin and buy bitcoin instead because they can earn profits in alt coins too.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

A good move to make that happen by selling altcoin and investing Bitcoin that has more potential.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

That is a good idea or process to collect certain coin ,the sell the altcoin and buy bitcoin and  store it to your wallet for future use and emergency cases which need fiat money for spending the financial crises arising.
Probably this was a very great idea because bitcoin is a lot more profitable than any kind of altcoin and bitcoin is more valuable than any altcoin. But I'd still consider that any kind of coin has their own characteristics and own potential too but as of now all I found out profitable coin is bitcoin and Ethereum also has a huge potential today.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

I am optimistic about Bitcoin considering the current user base, utility value and growth rate so far. However, I don't think that one should liquidate his altcoin investment just for the sake of re-investing in Bitcoin. Altcoins have the equal potential of growing at the exponential rate in the coming years. Even though I am still in the process of doing research on the crypto industry, I have faith in Bitcoin as well as in some altcoins too and thus I would not recommend selling altcoins.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

yes bitcoin is very strong, but not a good idea if you sell all the altcoin you have because there are some coins that must be maintained until the price goes up, selling it partly is a good idea.

rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

selling bitcoin is everyone's right especially if there is a very urgent need, but I am very sorry if you are going to sell bitcoin or altcoins because this is a very good asset if we make long-term investment let alone the price of both will continue to increase better hold bitcoin and altcoins you for a future to come.

If somebody doesn't believe in the profit for a long time investing, there is no way to how to get profit in the future from investing right now. The People's panic about the money.
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

In any case, the time of selling your altcoins was several months before they were in their respective bubbles and were worth a lot more. Anyone can tell you with eyes closed that you should throw away your altcoins as soon as possible. For a beginner to buy bitcoin and keep it as the simplest option of investing than to understand thousands of different altcoins and hope for a successful outcome of the event.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

Well it depend on the altcoin that you are holding. Like i have some good altcoins which tokens are being utilized and its demand keep increasing everyday so there is no point on selling them and the altcoin is indeed for long term holding. But still i know that bitcoin is a good coin for long term hold and i had a plan already after reaching the target i will sell my altcoin and buys eth or bitcoin.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

Mostly agreed with that idea. Any altcoin still depends on bitcoin's moves. We saw last summer clearly. I had 4.5 BTC last year in June. It went down 1.1 BTC in September because of bitcoin madness. Dont sell all your altcoins. Keep some strong projects you believe truly. Sell others and keep bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

It's a wise statement and many people yet do the opposite which is strange but understandable not all are knowledgeable about this fact. I'm also waiting for price hike to happen and get rid of my alts both are waste just hope some recovery happens. It's important to understand that bitcoins is and always will be the best so avoid alts.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

When the price conditions do not go up I own own to save money only because if I insist to take advantage of investments in the short term it is likely to cause panic and to earn a big income is still very difficult.

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Yes it is true that bitcoin is very strong, and I think we do need to sell altcoins and to buy bitcoin, because I think this is a good opportunity.
Shocked Roll Eyes For ordinary people, bitcoin is very expensive . Buy altcoins with the mind , examine every coin before investing

rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

It is still too early for me to sell altcoyins at the current price. It turns out that I wasted 4 months to earn them. Bitcoin thing is good, but can you buy a lot from the alcoves that are today. In this situation, you need to calculate everything is beneficial to you, not this or another person.

As always it is only a personal decision about what to buy or sell. I agree with you said Selling altcoins now is not a good idea because about 3 or 6 months the price can grows up very fast.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

If you trade in Bitcoin, you must be sure to yourself because Bitcoin is created for yourself without being set up by others.

Others just as a reference and motivation for us to be even better, I hope you will be consistent for your own future.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

As far as i know and  in my own idea Altcoins has a potential too.They grow and strong like bitcoin like ethereum.Although bitcoin is more popular than any other alts but some alts has a huge value in the market as i"ve said ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC
Translation :
I purchased a bunch of bitcoins and now you people need to pump it up so I can cash out to Fiat and make a profit.

Fact is, some Alts have outperformed bitcoin as an investment since Jan 2017 and most likely will continue to do so.  Smiley

As always do your own research and make your own decisions, following wall street types is a sure way to make them money while they steal yours. Tongue

Grin Grin Well, this is what wall streets say. Wall streets want to cash out the money, so he makes a statement. the crypto people who do not know will be interested and start following the word wall street, when the price goes up, wall street will be happy and "ok I will cash out". bye bye ..

So don’t trust anyone when you invest the money.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

when you are quoting someone you should also include a link.

Now that must be an example for you to go forward, so that the information from what you write will not be confused.

It can also be like that if you want to play safely in Cryptocurrency, but if you want to get more Bitcoin for your living expenses, one of them is trading with Altcoins.
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

I still decided to keep Altcoin and sell bitcoin during this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: