Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading exchange for beginner?  (Read 626 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
netadacadug

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Coinbase – Coinbase is one of the most popular bitcoin exchange on the market serving millions of users daily. The site is built in a way that the begginers can easly navigate through the platform quickly. The Coinbase interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The trading is always at a click or two away, with excellent website speed.

The company offers fantastic mobile products for iOS and Android, with probably the best Bitcoin exchange apps on the market today.

The apps provide full functionality of the website-based exchange and require two-factor authentication combined with email verification. It allows pin locking and a unique feature which lets users disable the app at a distance in case the device is lost or stolen. Buying and selling is very easy on the platform and there is also a lot of walkthroughs are available on their site if you are stuck at any point during the process.
Darkfall

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

On top of what netadacadug said regarding Coinbase, I'd recommend that exchange as well for an extra reason and that is Gdax.

You can definitely start off with Coinbase, get used to a bit of trading, but once you're comfortable, you can very easily move over to Gdax.com (a part of coinbase) and get into real trading. The pairs that they have are limited (BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH and fiat (USD, EUR and a bit of GBP), but for the newbies, that's great as there wont be as much confusion as to what crypto to trade.

Once you've got the hang of things, look at IDEX or Radarrelay for Ethereum token trading, or Binance for pretty much all trading.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

I have no exchanger recommendation, because all platforms of any cryptocurrency exchanger are equally at risk, no matter if they are already regulated or not.
So, let us reflect in 1 minute. People who open this trading platform (Poloniex, Kraken, BitFinex etc.) They do not do it for social purposes or for reasons why they want to contribute to society. Their full purpose is simply just for profit.
if the market is a cryptocurrency is quiet where the rise and fall stable .. they create a panic is so as to trigger the activity of selling and buying from traders and they they (exchangers) benefit from our transaction fee ..
Not to mention our money in the wallet exchanger not necessarily guaranteed security because of the many hackers who want to hack platform exchanger.
So whatever exchangers are used, Use cryptocurrency platform for buying and selling activities only and do not make as a place coin your cryptocurrency. They are like a time bomb that will explode at any time.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
What coin you are going to start trading with because lot of exchanges have different trading pairs so you need to select which coin you are going to buy and sell and the pick the exchange based on that and also you need to take consideration about the exchange fees because some have high fees so you need to hae enough capital to cover the expenses while doing the trades.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Hmm.. I recommend to practice without money. there is trading contest. if you take part in it, exchange offers fake money to use in trading contest.
there is quite big giveaway sometimes.. Ruby-X's trading contest is going on as well. check the website and win awards

jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

BINANCE is for everybody and I am sure that you will be pleased with working there. I consider that it is the best exchange and reliability of this is very high.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

I do not think anyone can just select an exchange for trading.
I believe exchange selection varies for the type of token you want to trade ? and the exchange it is been traded.

There are several exchanges such as binance, idex, hitbtc, huobi and lots more.
dyor.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

first thing is decentralized exchanges always best , but they are not popular . because due to interface and not user friendly. Decentralized exchanges hardly to hack.

but for centralized exchanges i can recommended to you , binance and gate . io

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

Bittrex will be vevry nice there, it is not like Binance that has quite another way of processes so I think that Bittrex will be more comfortable for you.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

According to me, Binance will be the best choice for beginners because of the listed coins are good and you will not get trapped in any shit coin. You will have fewer coins but no of shit coins are very less.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Try Bittrex. A good exchange with a lot of coins.I started with her. In General, choose the exchange that will be most useful for you.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

I vouch for Coinbase, Binance and Bittrex as they are very user friendly for beginners.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

im vote bittrex too. it nice exchange and easy to use.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Best is to buy Bitcoins on simple exchanges to buy with fiat like Coinbase and afterward move those BTCs to Binance and trade altcoins there.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

dont be fan of any coin. you have to know when you should sell  its time come. you should put stop limit before buy some coin. because some time you cant calculate how much dump happen.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Well  lots of exchanges are over there to trade cryptocurrency.Not every exchange is preferable to every person. As a newbie, You can start trading on some top exchanges as binance,bittrex,bitmex.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Well  lots of exchanges are over there to trade cryptocurrency.Not every exchange is preferable to every person. As a newbie, You can start trading on some top exchanges as binance,bittrex,bitmex.
I am not recommend to trading for beginners because peoples are ready to invest in crypto they don't know how to choose the legit platform. So my suggestion is you should choose some projects then ask the queries in this forum because number of experts are available in this forum so we find easily in best platform. So choose the coin then analyse the convenient exchanges is the right way to pick for beginners.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

If you are a beginner or pro doesn't matter. Binance is the best exchange for everyone. Because binance has good 24 hour volume. Then easy to make a trade and there is a lot of top coins from coinmarketcap. Binance has a good security too. But my personal opinion is to learn something about trading before you invest money.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

For beginners if you want to trade, you must have basic knowledge about Bitcoin trading. for example, if you buy Bitcoin don't be in a hurry, look at the price movements on the Chart to find out the current price, if the chart shows red then look at the price is going down. take advantage of these price reductions. but you must choose a coin that can be relied on, don't just choose a coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: