Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading exchange for beginner?  (Read 626 times)
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

These exchanges very much.Each has its own rules.Before you register on any exchange, read the instructions carefully.Many beginners lose forever their money foolishly.Here is the link on exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

One way of deciding the best cryptocurrency trading exchange to use is to check the reputation of that exchange, secondly the security of the exchange matters a lot, I want to use this opportunity to recommend two most powerful cryptocurrency exchanges that have reputation and security; they are https://kucoin. com and  https://coinbene.com, however carry out a due diligent search on them to ascertain their validity. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

I can`t recommend you the best one, because there are many good exchanges, maybe you can go to the Coinmarketcap and look here.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Binance is one of most popular and well trusted exchange, it has lots of coins and good liquidity. If you need an exchange for chaning FIAT to crypto I use kraken.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

I would probably start advising the Binance exchange, because they are today a favorite among the centralized exchanges, but if I work with decentralized exchanges, I would probably advise IDEX, I really like this exchange.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Binance would be the better exchange for the beginner but it completely depends on what coin you are going to trade,just pic the best exchange with high volumes which can be easier for you to complete your trade in less time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

I would probably start advising the Binance exchange, because they are today a favorite among the centralized exchanges, but if I work with decentralized exchanges, I would probably advise IDEX, I really like this exchange.
Sometimes it seems to me that IDEX is the second Binance, every day a large number of tokens pumped up on this exchange. With proper preparation you can earn a good money. It's bad that traded there only ERC-20 compatible tokens, and the withdrawal sometimes takes a long time.
juwon55

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

Definitely you should choose the exchange platform that you trade on carefully. You need to consider the following things;

1. The Country where you reside in

2. Check on the security measures and other policies. see www.bbod.io for example

3. User-friendliness and Customer support

4. Public image of the exchange

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

For a trader-beginner I would recommend decentralized exchanges such as Etherdelta,Forkdelta or IDEX, there's no need to pass verification there,frendly and easy interfaces,huge variety of different tokens ,good volumes.
juwon55

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

For a trader-beginner I would recommend decentralized exchanges such as Etherdelta,Forkdelta or IDEX, there's no need to pass verification there,frendly and easy interfaces,huge variety of different tokens ,good volumes.

Yes.. you're totally i agree with you,.. and the latest and most improved (hybrid) decentralized trading platform would be www.bbod.io
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Hmm.. I recommend to practice without money. there is trading contest. if you take part in it, exchange offers fake money to use in trading contest.
there is quite big giveaway sometimes.. Ruby-X's trading contest is going on as well. check the website and win awards

This is really interesting since many of the members  including myself are getting confused during trading , maybe because every trading site have different steps and systems , so this is not only for the beginners but also for all interested parties, and I appreciate this ICO in which this is the first time I heard a trading simulation contest .
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

If you are a beginner - it does not mean that you need some kind of special exchange for beginners. Choose whichever one you like best. Where there are good volumes, where a lot of currency pairs. Where you do not need to pass the mandatory 2FA
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

Depends on where you live. If you live in a place like USA or China than there are big places like coinbase and binance for you. However, if you live in a place where no major exchange exists than the best way to approach bitcoin as a beginner is use a local website.

Each country has their own bitcoin-fiat exchange however small it is, that way you can definitely start getting some bitcoin and still be capable of changing it back to cash quite easily. If you live in a country where coinbase can't send money than there is no point of having an account there considering you are just starting out.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

Cobinhood and Binance are good exchanges for beginners as cobinhood have Fiat option too with lot of good coins on their exchange + they have mobile apps.

Binance is Good because they have good volume and Fiat is coming.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

If he is a beginner or a senior, any exchange has a risk, if you are ready to accept the risk, you can trade.
I recommend exchange BINANCE and HITBTC.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

You can try binance for a more secure trading, even though you are a beginner, Id still say its okay to pracitce in binance, then hitbtc. Try to avoid trading sites asking for privatekey.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

I would suggest Kucoin, Bit-z and Coinbene for a beginner like you. They have a mobile app which is convenient and easy to use. The interface of these exchanges are not intimidating compared to EtherDelta and Forkdelta which is very hard for beginners.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

For me the best trading exchange will be hitbtc. There are a lot of coins listed and upcoming coins that will be listed on hitbtc will never have problems in volume because there are a lot of traders on that exchange. Also, you will never have to wait for your coin to be purchased (as long as the price is reasonable) because there are a lot of bids even if the coin just hit the listings. Happy Trading.

noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

actually the thing here is that the beginner or newbie as we call it here does not choose the first cryptocurrecny exchange he trades on. The first coin or token you acquire makes that choice for you
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

You can try binance for a more secure trading, even though you are a beginner, Id still say its okay to pracitce in binance, then hitbtc. Try to avoid trading sites asking for privatekey.

Yes maybe you can used that exchange, but of course you need to study first on how to used it. There's a lot of popular exchange site that you may used especially for all beginners binance and Coinbase maybe easy to use. Just analyze first.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: