Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com  (Read 465522 times)
Junkbarman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:16:06 AM

Sorry for not being terribly active here guys, a few things came up and I'm out of town for the week.  Everything is running fine (and is being monitored), but emails and posts here are only checked occasionally.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not everything, execoin still unconverted for 48h now Smiley

Among other coins..(anoncoin,noahcoin, and negative amount on survivorcoin!?!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poolwaffle (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

Sorry for not being terribly active here guys, a few things came up and I'm out of town for the week.  Everything is running fine (and is being monitored), but emails and posts here are only checked occasionally.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not everything, execoin still unconverted for 48h now Smiley

Among other coins..(anoncoin,noahcoin, and negative amount on survivorcoin!?!)

A large amount of this is pending on Bittrex (their wallets were taken offline for some Azure issues).  Once they sync up, everything should be correct Smiley
rigrenter

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Not being too serious, more like a bit of gossip Wink, but still, can I post a conspiracy theory?

Did you notice that zenpool's symbol looks like wafflepool's sympol on a cart (only visible if you own hashlet account) in ZenCloud:

https://i.imgur.com/fObI8Yb.png

And poolwaffle says "a few things came up and I'm out of town for the week."

And today suddenly waffle profits seems on par with ZenPool "magically high profits" https://zenminer.com/pool/ ?

Is it possible that Zen/Gaw bought wafflepool? Again, I'm just speculating here and not being too serious, but @poolwaffle, do you have any comments on this?
poolwaffle (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:07:15 PM

Not being too serious, more like a bit of gossip Wink, but still, can I post a conspiracy theory?

Did you notice that zenpool's symbol looks like wafflepool's sympol on a cart (only visible if you own hashlet account) in ZenCloud:

And today suddenly waffle profits seems on par with ZenPool "magically high profits" https://zenminer.com/pool/ ?

Is it possible that Zen/Gaw bought wafflepool? Again, I'm just speculating here and not being too serious, but @poolwaffle, do you have any comments on this?

There is zero truth to this whatsoever.  The "out of town" is family business (I'm still here, just much less active for the week).  I've never had any contact with ZenMiner (at least that I know of, it might have been a user contacting me affiliated with them, but if so, they didn't make it known they had an association with ZenMiner).  On another note, that droplet isn't one of our icons (we don't have any icons on WP), I think they just grabbed an image that would roughly describe "pool" and used it for us (and for them).

I've been watching a bit of the ZenMiner stuff (bought a 1MH for testing), and while I don't want to comment on it much, when pointing that 1MH from ZenMiner to WP, I can't find that 1MH showing up anywhere in the pool logs.  It might be too small and get lost in the noise (if someone has a 100MH+ account on ZenMiner, please contact me if you'd like to help test for a few hours).
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:35:16 PM

My theory is that hashlets are not mining on a multipool.
I think they are probably renting or leasing out their hash,
and that is how they can pay more than any multipool.
There are also theories that they are mining more than
just scrypt, in any case right now at $15.99/MH and
the zen pool guarantee of highest paying pool, that
deal is hard to beat.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:07:43 PM

There is zero truth to this whatsoever.  The "out of town" is family business (I'm still here, just much less active for the week).  I've never had any contact with ZenMiner (at least that I know of, it might have been a user contacting me affiliated with them, but if so, they didn't make it known they had an association with ZenMiner).  On another note, that droplet isn't one of our icons (we don't have any icons on WP), I think they just grabbed an image that would roughly describe "pool" and used it for us (and for them).

I've been watching a bit of the ZenMiner stuff (bought a 1MH for testing), and while I don't want to comment on it much, when pointing that 1MH from ZenMiner to WP, I can't find that 1MH showing up anywhere in the pool logs.  It might be too small and get lost in the noise (if someone has a 100MH+ account on ZenMiner, please contact me if you'd like to help test for a few hours).
You would think if they were going to pick a "random" icon for waffle pool it would have been...you know...a WAFFLE!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

You are not alone. At least three other pool owners have noted that there is no evidence of Zen mining on their pools. We have a whole thread going on about that cloudy business (NSFGF - not safe for GAW fans): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.0

GAW/Zen official version as to why you don't see a change is hashrate is that they have a certain amount of hash ALWAYS pointed at all pools and when you switch your 1 MH/s or even 100 MH/s nothing is actually changing except some accounting in the backend.
m0narch

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:16:38 PM

You are not alone. At least three other pool owners have noted that there is no evidence of Zen mining on their pools. We have a whole thread going on about that cloudy business (NSFGF - not safe for GAW fans): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.0

GAW/Zen official version as to why you don't see a change is hashrate is that they have a certain amount of hash ALWAYS pointed at all pools and when you switch your 1 MH/s or even 100 MH/s nothing is actually changing except some accounting in the backend.

I believe this is correct. I've read on their forums that they have a certain amount of hashrate pointed everywhere and that it's simply an accounting method that tracks your personal hashrate at Zen. This also explains why your hashrate with them doesn't bounce when you switch pools. It stays exactly at what hashrate you have where normally if you switched pools you would see a drop to zero and a regain over a few seconds/minutes while the script spins up and connects to the new pool and shares start getting accepted.

They have a very interesting system going on right now and they are keeping it quite a secret, but it pays, and it pays well.
Junkbarman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:17:18 PM

I believe this is correct. I've read on their forums that they have a certain amount of hashrate pointed everywhere and that it's simply an accounting method that tracks your personal hashrate at Zen. This also explains why your hashrate with them doesn't bounce when you switch pools. It stays exactly at what hashrate you have where normally if you switched pools you would see a drop to zero and a regain over a few seconds/minutes while the script spins up and connects to the new pool and shares start getting accepted.

They have a very interesting system going on right now and they are keeping it quite a secret, but it pays, and it pays well.

Now THAT sounds like a ponzi scheme..
m0narch

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:03:25 PM

I don't think that it's a ponzi scheme. I believe they have the actual hardware and are actually mining coins. A ponzi scheme would suggest that they are simply taking new investment money and paying old customers with it. I'm almost positive that is not true based on what I've been reading, and in actual dealings with them. I think they are just literally running a large virtual operation where they don't attach specific hardware to specific people. I think they have a large pool of hashrate and are paying people based on hashrates paid for, not physical hardware that people own. It doesn't seem like a bad idea really, but we'll see. I've been drilling their forums with questions, trying to figure out more information. I do trust their company and have received products from them in the past and have had no issues with them at all. I don't really trust their prices or their ability to generate profit for customers which is why I keep asking and asking.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

I don't think that it's a ponzi scheme. I believe they have the actual hardware and are actually mining coins. A ponzi scheme would suggest that they are simply taking new investment money and paying old customers with it. I'm almost positive that is not true based on what I've been reading, and in actual dealings with them. I think they are just literally running a large virtual operation where they don't attach specific hardware to specific people. I think they have a large pool of hashrate and are paying people based on hashrates paid for, not physical hardware that people own. It doesn't seem like a bad idea really, but we'll see. I've been drilling their forums with questions, trying to figure out more information. I do trust their company and have received products from them in the past and have had no issues with them at all. I don't really trust their prices or their ability to generate profit for customers which is why I keep asking and asking.

If they are mining there should be some evidence of the 200 GH/s Scrypt hashrate. Everything else can perhaps be attributed to "creative marketing" - depending on your threshold between "creative" and "misleading" - but the actual network activity has to exist somewhere.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread, I hope to see you guys in one of the hashlet threads as we need more proper discussion like above and less name calling out there  Smiley

m0narch

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

If they are mining there should be some evidence of the 200 GH/s Scrypt hashrate. Everything else can perhaps be attributed to "creative marketing" - depending on your threshold between "creative" and "misleading" - but the actual network activity has to exist somewhere.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread, I hope to see you guys in one of the hashlet threads as we need more proper discussion like above and less name calling out there  Smiley

I think the hashrate is pretty easily explainable but yeah we shouldn't be hijacking this thread. I'll engage on your GAW conspiracy theory thread.

As far as Wafflepool goes, I think their hashrate is always pointed here so you won't catch evidence of anything going drastically up or down on here. It'll probably be hard to track unless every single person on zenpool switches to Wafflepool at once. That might catch them off guard and they won't have the existing hashrate to cover it. Then they'll probably have to switch a lot more hardware to point at this pool. I bet they monitor what users are doing and keep enough hashrate plus a buffer pointed at all pools to cover people changing around.
GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:09:33 PM

second time now got a NEGATIVE unconfirmed , this time for hidden. How is this possible?

conspiracycoin    6.29842673    0.35443117    0.06039042    0.00000192
cryptcoin    17.06449337    0.00000000    0.02143657    0.00000067
darkcoin    1.13991856    0.00000000    0.00354168    0.00001916
fractalcoin    5.37772594    0.00000000    0.00173195    0.00000002
glyphcoin    12.67779086    0.00000000    0.01708476    0.00000006
saffroncoin    22.03386244    1.29433502    0.98075435    0.00005688
startcoinv2    9.54137896    0.32387458    0.17741177    0.00000870
survivorcoin    0.08534674    0.55429343    0.00047068    0.00000555
urocoin    5.44806216    0.05723842    0.00509544    0.00009038
hidden    4.14875737    0.10585156    -0.00062540    0.00000029
Total             0.00018364

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
nitrocs

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:18:28 PM

Whats going on with the big un-exchanged amount on X11?
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:03:57 PM

@PW
What is up with this Huh 1HANJQygp3jHuzutceBgMT7wfCgEug6h4L

survivorcoin    0.02704685    0.28058902    -0.00084461    0.00000280
urocoin    3.57519567    0.12782527    -0.00057363    0.00016798
hidden    1.12165328    0.23284880    -0.00177374    0.00000069

and also on another of mine 1Be2LTiVhBTXiYgxEjkU9Jf7JRd3bdCsix

urocoin    0.05540005    0.12159519    -0.00063230    0.00015967
hidden    0.06898507    0.22444556    -0.00147048    0.00000067

nitrocs

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:15:58 PM

Whats going on with the big un-exchanged amount on X11?

We're still mining UROCOIN but its not being exchanged...
flyn

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:50:16 AM

What's up with the scrypt pool.  The logs went to 0 about 20 hrs ago.  Also the confirmed rate has dropped to almost zero.
Klubknuckle

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:50:44 PM

What happen to waffle pool? Any update please?

h.robak

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:22:48 PM

The un-exchanged amount on X11 keeps growing...
WeMineCoins

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

I have an unusually large amount of unexchanged coins for scrypt anyone else experiencing this issue with scrypt?

The Technical Founder of WeMineCoins
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: