Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS CRYPTSY BTC MARKET TO GO LIVE ONCE IT REACHES 10 SATS!!!  (Read 1782 times)
AltCurrency (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:50:31 AM

BTC MARKET TO GO LIVE ONCE IT REACH 10 SATS!!!
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:53:04 AM

Yeah if it gets to that level we will add a BTC market.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:56:50 AM

w00t Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:00:53 AM

won't happen

will other coins like TIX IFC get this same treatment since they are actually way better coins.?

Also when will some of the more requested coins get added?  i mean in terms of votes was tips anywhere near the top in terms of requests?

AltCurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:06:54 AM

NEED 350 LITES TO GET BTC MARKET
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:08:05 AM

Sounds about right.
tikirawker

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:28:15 AM

is this a made up rumor?
This doesn't make much sense
sunsofdust

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:41:21 AM

Once the BTC market opens, CoinWarz should pickup TIPS shortly after....
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:43:31 AM

is this a made up rumor?

It's not a rumor... don't you see bitjohn post above you
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

Sounds about right.

Hey answer my PMS!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:51:58 AM

is this a made up rumor?

EXACTLY - it makes very little sense the price is falling over 35% today so we'll put it on the BTC market??? other coins get moved down if they reduce in value.

What about the other coins that are ALREADY more valuable on the LTC market .....where are their BTC markets?

IFC?  TIX? what is happening at cryptsy..... this is almost like blatant and flagrant corruption. It seems they are using cryptsy as some sort of engine to engineer value of coins according to what they want. They are going to get closed down fast is anyone gets wind of this. I notice a few shady moves from them lately.

We know other exchanges employ these kind of dirty tactics, i actually assume the big tips pump was cryptsy buying up a load. Now it's crashed there is some desperate measures to get it pumping again. However this seems outright market abuse.

I could be wrong but if this is the case then this is totally unacceptable.

skorms

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:01:08 AM

is this a made up rumor?

EXACTLY - it makes very little sense the price is falling over 35% today so we'll put it on the BTC market??? other coins get moved down if they reduce in value.

What about the other coins that are ALREADY more valuable on the LTC market .....where are their BTC markets?

IFC?  TIX? what is happening at cryptsy..... this is almost like blatant and flagrant corruption. It seems they are using cryptsy as some sort of engine to engineer value of coins according to what they want. They are going to get closed down fast is anyone gets wind of this. I notice a few shady moves from them lately.

We know other exchanges employ these kind of dirty tactics, i actually assume the big tips pump was cryptsy buying up a load. Now it's crashed there is some desperate measures to get it pumping again. However this seems outright market abuse.

I find this totally acceptable. It is their website and they can do what they want with it. If you don't like it you can go to a different exchange. Oh wait... Cryptsy is by far the best exchange right now with the most volume.
AltCurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:02:36 AM

is this a made up rumor?

No Volume/ Not Enough Volume no BTC Market so this is fair imo
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:05:31 AM

Typical fedoracoin 'investors' aka bagholders

skorms

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:06:52 AM

is this a made up rumor?

Oh and that too. Look at the volume on TIPS lol. It's getting even higher than Doge and Moon.
ukeden

Activity: 172

If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:09:01 AM

BTC please  Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:15:49 AM

is this a made up rumor?

IFC?  TIX? what is happening at cryptsy..... this is almost like blatant and flagrant corruption. It seems they are using cryptsy as some sort of engine to engineer value of coins according to what they want. They are going to get closed down fast is anyone gets wind of this. I notice a few shady moves from them lately.

Put them in the BTC market and we'll see. The only reason TIPS has some volume right now is because it is new. A lot of the coins on the BTC market have very low volume.

Besides this fact there is no need for a btc market until the price goes way higher. You can't just make random rules for some coins and not others, it smacks of manipulation.

This follows a couple of other random and unexplained moves. Adding 42 in a couple of days way ahead of many other coins with way larger communities and way more votes to get added.  Adding orbitcoin after 2 days will never get forgotten either. I mean people were freaking out on the troll box about this move.

Now being around to pump TIPS threads on here with instant confirms of rumours it will get on the BTC market it if gets pumped to what they want? what you can't have exchanges run in this way it is totally unethical and probably highly illegal.

The question i am most interested in is what cryptsy did or has done with the mega trillions of cents stakes now that market is coming back from the dead.

skorms

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:19:00 AM

is this a made up rumor?

IFC?  TIX? what is happening at cryptsy..... this is almost like blatant and flagrant corruption. It seems they are using cryptsy as some sort of engine to engineer value of coins according to what they want. They are going to get closed down fast is anyone gets wind of this. I notice a few shady moves from them lately.

Put them in the BTC market and we'll see. The only reason TIPS has some volume right now is because it is new. A lot of the coins on the BTC market have very low volume.

Besides this fact there is no need for a btc market until the price goes way higher. You can't just make random rules for some coins and not others, it smacks of manipulation.

This follows a couple of other random and unexplained moves. Adding 42 in a couple of days way ahead of many other coins with way larger communities and way more votes to get added.  Adding orbitcoin after 2 days will never get forgotten either. I mean people were freaking out on the troll box about this move.

Now being around to pump TIPS threads on here with instant confirms of rumours it will get on the BTC market it if gets pumped to what they want? what you can't have exchanges run in this way it is totally unethical and probably highly illegal.

The question i am most interested in is what cryptsy did or has done with the mega trillions of cents stakes now that market is coming back from the dead.

u mad bro? Shocked
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:23:51 AM

^ that's how i imagine most of these fags that support this lawless bullshit

Cryptsy is manupulating prices and rigging their exchanges. This is some serious shit, i hope some light gets shed on this.
merred

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:47:27 AM

When is the time?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: