Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 12:46:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveaway threads are not allowed  (Read 325276 times)
Sweetbtc

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

why the giveaway thread is not allowed and allow reviews major forget.
create and market new cryptos new 1,000,000 saturating the market
you do not own this forum you are not a stockholder in the company that owns this forum and there's no one here that is interested in your opinion in any way shape or form.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinner

Activity: 613

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

A lot of new projects are doing giveaways while calling them airdrops.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1400

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:48:30 AM

A lot of new projects are doing giveaways while calling them airdrops.

Though they are linking them off-site which is what you are allowed to do.

Most are hosted on other Forums as you would see & they are spammed hard, hence why Bitcointalk made away with it.

waru96

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:09:43 PM

thats a good thing..lot of are scamming and referring to own rich..good workk
machiavelli

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

Does this also include bounties for translations (example)?
dbc23

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

Bounty for work done (e.g. translations) are not giveaways.  In loosest context it's more like contract work being done on spec.  I do think some of the newer "airdrops" fall very close to being giveaways and I'm a little perplexed at how some recent sig/bounty campaigns have been clamped down on whilst some VERY sketchy airdrop threads are able to run unchecked.

I don't like being a dick, but i think i'm going to start reporting up more of those threads to the mods.  Recently some long running ANNs were locked due to relatively minor infractions, and I fear many scam airdrop threads go unattended.

drex187

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:05:29 PM

It's okay to ban the giveaway, To learn earn own strategy. There are some threads in bitcointalk that will teach you how to earn. Just read the threads ''how to earn''

richard7777777

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:02:19 AM

I'm a noob here, trying to understand how all is working. Following some threads here and you get invited to post in this forum in exchange for some new coins. That sounds appealing, right?  But it paid posts makes a forum weak, because it encourage spamming. I still like to make some new coins, but I hate spamming, so it is a good initiative!
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

Why would ppl even rely on giveaway if they can mine their own future...
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

That is good to know, not that I planned to start any giveaways myself, but some of my partners will find this information rather useful.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1316

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:32:05 PM

why the giveaway thread is not allowed and allow reviews major forget.
create and market new cryptos new 1,000,000 saturating the market
you do not own this forum you are not a stockholder in the company that owns this forum and there's no one here that is interested in your opinion in any way shape or form.

i'm interested in his opinion douche

WINGS - get paid to forecast ICO valuations http://experimental.wings.ai - over $5 million in new token and Ether pay outs already
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1316

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

Bounty for work done (e.g. translations) are not giveaways.  In loosest context it's more like contract work being done on spec.  I do think some of the newer "airdrops" fall very close to being giveaways and I'm a little perplexed at how some recent sig/bounty campaigns have been clamped down on whilst some VERY sketchy airdrop threads are able to run unchecked.

I don't like being a dick, but i think i'm going to start reporting up more of those threads to the mods.  Recently some long running ANNs were locked due to relatively minor infractions, and I fear many scam airdrop threads go unattended.

i noticed this as well... i saw 2 projects get their threads locked

what exactly is wrong with this??

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tv98cZdgLEgJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D2016053+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es

WINGS - get paid to forecast ICO valuations http://experimental.wings.ai - over $5 million in new token and Ether pay outs already
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

I also think that they both bouties and giveaway create events held by certain parties (usually coin developers etc) to share their coins for free and legal.
Saint-loup

Activity: 266

EventChain ICO: 09/13/17

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

Bounty for work done (e.g. translations) are not giveaways.  In loosest context it's more like contract work being done on spec.  I do think some of the newer "airdrops" fall very close to being giveaways and I'm a little perplexed at how some recent sig/bounty campaigns have been clamped down on whilst some VERY sketchy airdrop threads are able to run unchecked.

I don't like being a dick, but i think i'm going to start reporting up more of those threads to the mods.  Recently some long running ANNs were locked due to relatively minor infractions, and I fear many scam airdrop threads go unattended.

i noticed this as well... i saw 2 projects get their threads locked

what exactly is wrong with this??

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tv98cZdgLEgJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D2016053+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es

I heard there are new policies for all signature campaigns(people can post wherever they want now, bounty managers can't force users to post in specific threads or sections anymore) but I don't know where we can find these new policies.
Does anyone know where we can find that please?

jessie29

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

what is this ?
suzanne5223

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

It is good that the altcoin giveaway related post volume and program are put under control in other to avoid insubstantial post or spamming the forum. I check the OP page of this topic and I found out that this rules was created since January 27, 2014. I would like to know if this rule is still active due to what I'm seeing lately.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
PRE-SALE      : Nov 29 2017
TOKEN SALE : Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
thedrw

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Giveaways = airdrops or not?
mprep
Diamond Member
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:15:26 AM

what is this ?
One of the forum's rules.

It is good that the altcoin giveaway related post volume and program are put under control in other to avoid insubstantial post or spamming the forum. I check the OP page of this topic and I found out that this rules was created since January 27, 2014. I would like to know if this rule is still active due to what I'm seeing lately.

It's still active.

Giveaways = airdrops or not?
Usually yes.

Advertisment:
           ▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST ▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Unofficial Bitcointalk API - get posts, boards, topics
Bitcointalk Post Iconizer - custom post editing buttons
|  Services advertised here are not endorsed by me
|  Advertise in my signature
Rj Manik

Activity: 182

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:34:13 AM

There is not a bad thing.It will play a key role in creating new traders.And give more ideas about Altcoin.

ngefek berat

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

only posts that have good quality to be able to get a bonus from a few threads later. more projects this one is very good to keep watch for the progress of its performance faster.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.