Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
x441parot

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

Ehem! Looks like a new project I have to follow Grin The content of your white paper is good regarding travel industry, let's see where your platform going to take me. Huh

Welcome aboard mate  Wink I had been following this project too and I see a lot of potential for this project to be successful in the near future because of the unique idea and reliable team members of Further network.
Thanks! Yeah! I made my own research and find out that this project is REAL and has a great potentials and abilities to provide changes for the nightmare we experience in our current travel system.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 02:04:58 PM by Hannahfern

This is good and perfect opportunity for us to know about this unique platform and having a change to be a part of this, Further network team are solid and accurate to handle this kind of platform.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

Further network team has a great mission and vision and it is possible to happen all the things written in their white paper, they explain it well how it can be possible, you had a great team.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Ehem! Looks like a new project I have to follow Grin The content of your white paper is good regarding travel industry, let's see where your platform going to take me. Huh

Welcome aboard mate  Wink I had been following this project too and I see a lot of potential for this project to be successful in the near future because of the unique idea and reliable team members of Further network.
Thanks! Yeah! I made my own research and find out that this project is REAL and has a great potentials and abilities to provide changes for the nightmare we experience in our current travel system.
The plan of Further network team is to change the current system we have in travel industry through Smart Travel Record (STR), and I can see that all things in travel system will be change with STR.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

The travel and tourism industry is  expanding; direct and indirect  economic input to the industry is  expected to reach more than 13 trillion  USD in 2020. However, the speed of advancements in operational matters  is not correlated with the acceleration  of economic growth. We at Further  Network would like to tackle these  major issues by introducing our own  technology - the Smart Travel Record  (STR).  
I'm agree with that statements from the Further network because economy of every country are very important to everyone of us that's why we don't need to set aside that topic and we want to hear about Smart Travel Record Grin
Yes, all the ways to have more efficient and easier Travel systems are what we want to know so we can also study and see how you can do it and how it is possible to happen.
Right, and Further network will be able to explain everything about those matters and if we have questions from them feel free to post your question here or kindly message them on their official telegram channel.
Yes, correct! Because you can get immediate answer from the admins on their telegram channel and to be able to know immediately the matters that you want to know about Further network and to explain it to others well and clear  Grin
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

The plan of Further network team is to change the current system we have in travel industry through Smart Travel Record (STR), and I can see that all things in travel system will be change with STR.
Right! We can get huge help via Smart Travel Record (STR) and because of that changes we can experience convenient and unstressed travels around the globe  Wink

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

I see a lot of trips and events Grin the Further network team so busy to give awareness to people and I'm glad that I heard and know about this promising platform.

September month was so busy for Further network team because of many events on different countries, they are participating on lots of conference or events regarding travel industry so they can raise awareness for this project.

CleverOracle

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

This is good and perfect opportunity for us to know about this unique platform and having a change to be a part of this, Further network team are solid and accurate to handle this kind of platform.

Totally correct! I have been following this project for almost a month and they don't stop to amaze me how wonderful is their platform, Further network is consist of professional team with an expertise in travel and aviation industry so it is a real platform for real people.

CleverOracle

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Further network team has a great mission and vision and it is possible to happen all the things written in their white paper, they explain it well how it can be possible, you had a great team.

Yes it is really possible because of their experience in travel industry and they know what to do in order to change the current system into a new high level. Further network + Blockchain technology will be the future!

Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Meet our Team

As Further Network, we are focused on the travel & transportation; aiming at innovating on all aspects of the industry. Our technology enables a more efficient and customizable ticketing experience for Airlines, Agencies, and travellers.

With this vision, our team consist of experts in both the industry and the technology sides, always focusing on innovation.

The Team

Kadir Özgür Oğuz / Co-Founder & CEO

Kadir Özgür Oğuz began his career in the travel industry in 2000 with Turkish Airlines -the largest carrier in the world by operating scheduled services to 120 countries, 302 destinations globally. He held a variety of operational and management positions including Internal Auditor and Training Manager. He was also a member of IATA (International Air Transport Association) Load Control Work Group and Airline Messaging Work Group between 2008–2012.

Erdem Üney / Co-Founder & CTO

As the Co-Founder, CTO and a Blockchain enthusiast, Erdem Üney is also the Hyperledger Fabric Developer Lead in Further Network. He currently leads the technical and functional teams of the projects, pursuing his dreams of technology development. Completed M.Sc. in Computational Science and Engineering at Istanbul Technical University in 2010, he is also a member in Turkish Informatics Foundation.

Gökhan Koç / Co-Founder & CIO

With award winning projects and 17 years of experience as a Leading developer, software development manager and entrepreneur; Gökhan Koç is experienced in service oriented architecture, software architecture design, enterprise level third party integrations as well as constructing Blockchain based strategies and developing smart contracts.

Gökhan İşçi / Airline Analyst

Gökhan İşçi began his career in the travel industry with Turkish Airlines; resolving operational bottlenecks to improve service quality and quick check-in process and developing training manuals as well as contributing to re-engineering of critical work flows to improve training quality.

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/meet-our-team-a28d661c5c4b

Thanks for this information, it's good for all participants on this platform to be aware of the people behind the Further network and what kind of jobs they have.
Right! To see by other supporters, investors and partners of this platform that the whole team is eligible for the creation and development of this project because of their extensive experience in the aviation industry.
It is good to know the the details of the high rank officers of the Further network and their backgrounds and it is good that their are connected with the Aviation industry and I'm sure that they are a great tools of this platform to reach success.
What a nice and active supporters of this platform, it is one thing that get my attention. It's not hard to find important information about this platform because you already share it here. Thanks for this and I'm glad to know them and their capabilities.
x441parot

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Meet our Team

As Further Network, we are focused on the travel & transportation; aiming at innovating on all aspects of the industry. Our technology enables a more efficient and customizable ticketing experience for Airlines, Agencies, and travellers.

With this vision, our team consist of experts in both the industry and the technology sides, always focusing on innovation.

The Team

Kadir Özgür Oğuz began his career in the travel industry in 2000 with Turkish Airlines -the largest carrier in the world by operating scheduled services to 120 countries, 302 destinations globally. He held a variety of operational and management positions including Internal Auditor and Training Manager. He was also a member of IATA (International Air Transport Association) Load Control Work Group and Airline Messaging Work Group between 2008–2012.

As the Co-Founder, CTO and a Blockchain enthusiast, Erdem Üney is also the Hyperledger Fabric Developer Lead in Further Network. He currently leads the technical and functional teams of the projects, pursuing his dreams of technology development. Completed M.Sc. in Computational Science and Engineering at Istanbul Technical University in 2010, he is also a member in Turkish Informatics Foundation.

With award winning projects and 17 years of experience as a Leading developer, software development manager and entrepreneur; Gökhan Koç is experienced in service oriented architecture, software architecture design, enterprise level third party integrations as well as constructing Blockchain based strategies and developing smart contracts.

Gökhan İşçi began his career in the travel industry with Turkish Airlines; resolving operational bottlenecks to improve service quality and quick check-in process and developing training manuals as well as contributing to re-engineering of critical work flows to improve training quality.

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

Thanks for this information, it's good for all participants on this platform to be aware of the people behind the Further network and what kind of jobs they have.
Right! To see by other supporters, investors and partners of this platform that the whole team is eligible for the creation and development of this project because of their extensive experience in the aviation industry.
It is good to know the the details of the high rank officers of the Further network and their backgrounds and it is good that their are connected with the Aviation industry and I'm sure that they are a great tools of this platform to reach success.
What a nice and active supporters of this platform, it is one thing that get my attention. It's not hard to find important information about this platform because you already share it here. Thanks for this and I'm glad to know them and their capabilities.
I'm happy with the team they had Wink At team with a fruitful idea's and ability to make strong foundations for this platform and I am very excited to see the future of this platform.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

I'm happy with the team they had Wink At team with a fruitful idea's and ability to make strong foundations for this platform and I am very excited to see the future of this platform.
Further network has a great team, they background are perfect, they has ability to handle of matter and problem that may occur to this platform. Hoping that your characteristics will not change and still the same until this platform is working.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

Further network has a great team, they background are perfect, they has ability to handle of matter and problem that may occur to this platform. Hoping that your characteristics will not change and still the same until this platform is working.
I'm glad to know about the High rank official of this platform, I hope they make everything according to their plan and roadmap. I will follow this platform until its fully operating.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Right! We can get huge help via Smart Travel Record (STR) and because of that changes we can experience convenient and unstressed travels around the globe  Wink
Correct, because the main goal of Further network and the reason why they are here is to give us proper and honest service which is right for us who are willing to pay enough for their proper service.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

Meet our Team

The Team

Advisors

Maurizio Anichini
Joakim Everstin
Erol Lengerli
Brenda Anichini
Tuna Çakırca

I'm glad to know about the High rank official of this platform, I hope they make everything according to their plan and roadmap. I will follow this platform until its fully operating.
Further network team will surely follow their plans with their road map, and its improvements will be consistent and accurate and in the next few days more people will know and aware to this platform and the things it want to offer.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

I see a lot of trips and events Grin the Further network team so busy to give awareness to people and I'm glad that I heard and know about this promising platform.

September month was so busy for Further network team because of many events on different countries, they are participating on lots of conference or events regarding travel industry so they can raise awareness for this project.

For me it was an splendid month for them because of this previous events we will see more people will be involve in the ecosystem of this project especially those who are related aviation industry, the team is making a lot noise both in crypto-community and travel industry.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

Totally correct! I have been following this project for almost a month and they don't stop to amaze me how wonderful is their platform, Further network is consist of professional team with an expertise in travel and aviation industry so it is a real platform for real people.

Further network is well created by their team with a strong foundation and experience regarding travel industry, they have the capability to reach it's goal and mission of this project so I am sure that it will be successful in the near future.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

For me it was an splendid month for them because of this previous events we will see more people will be involve in the ecosystem of this project especially those who are related aviation industry, the team is making a lot noise both in crypto-community and travel industry.
Yes, because of the noise they make in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry many people are currently in a connection and want to be involved with this platform.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

Yes, because of the noise they make in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry many people are currently in a connection and want to be involved with this platform.
And because of that more people and countries will be aware that there's a organizations that willing to help us for upgrading our Travel system that existing today. This project is Healthy for us and I believe that we all need this to be a part of our daily lives.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Correct, because the main goal of Further network and the reason why they are here is to give us proper and honest service which is right for us who are willing to pay enough for their proper service.
Yes, right! Their goal will give huge impact to the Travel industry and will give us another hope that we can now have a better system with modern technologies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: