Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

ATON ICO Pre-Sale Details and FAQ!

As many of you know by now, Aton is the digital coin for participation and use of the Further Network which aims to provide a solution to Airlines, Agencies, Hotels and travel service providers to solve their Billing, Settlement, and Payment (BSP) issues while removing the 3rd parties and completing BSP in real-time through our Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem.

Aton is based on Stellar- a Payment Blockchain. Further Network will issue a fixed amount of 7 billion Atons when establishing the ecosystem. This basically means the supply will be limited and no more Atons will be generated in the future.

Details About ATON

Token name: Aton
Token symbol: ATON
Project platform: Hyperledger Fabric
Token type: Stellar
Token initial price: 1 ATON = 0.02 USD
Total tokens issued: 7,000,000,000 ATON
Total tokens available for sale: 4,200,000,000 ATON
Pre-Sale start date: August 5th, 2018
Accepted Currencies: XLM, BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, USD

Pre-Sale bonuses:
Stage 1: 40% bonus
Stage 2: 30% bonus
Stage 3: 20% bonus
Stage 4: 10% bonus

ICO bonuses:
Stage 5: 5% bonus
Stage 6: 0% bonus

FAQ on Aton and ICO

1. Why do you need a token?

Aton is the main fuel for the Network. It is the currency for payments, settlements and transactions. That means, parties can make settlements and payments between each other at the same time with the data being stored in our token, Aton. Even if a party pays in USD and another one receiving the money in Yen, the money is being converted to Aton within the system, and enriched with all the settlement & payment data.

1. What’s your KYC and whitelist process?

We require each investor to go through our KYC/AML process. We are incorporated in Gibraltar and our ICO is being regulated within the law.

We are working with TokenGet, the choice of 30+ ICOs for the whole ICO process.

3. How do you expect the token price to change in the future?

With each travel company integrating Further Network technology, the price would go up since that’s what determines the demand.

4. When can I trade my ATONs?

Aton investors will be able to buy and sell Atons when we are listed on the Stock Exchange which is planned in Q4 2018.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/aton-ico-pre-sale-details-and-faq-269ea5cdaeec

This is the information we should know as a investors/supporters of this platform, Great! The project contains Hyperledger Fabric that's why I'm 100% sure that this platform has a fast transactions and it will be a great help for all travelers around the world.
Aton is the main fuel for the Network. It is the currency for payments, settlements and transactions. That means, parties can make settlements and payments between each other at the same time with the data being stored in our token, Aton. Even if a party pays in USD and another one receiving the money in Yen, the money is being converted to Aton within the system, and enriched with all the settlement & payment data.

I Think, if I invest in this project there is a huge possibility that I will earn a big in the future and I can use my token for my travel abroad or around the country. Guys, what are you waiting for? Let's join to this platform and be a part of changes in travel industry.
I'm already part of it and I'm happy to know that there are people also that hooked by this platform, I'm sure that I will not regret this thing in the future and I can say to my friends and relatives that I'm correct for trusting the innovation of technology.
It's not expensive but the profit will be huge after the implementation of this platform, Join me! Let's invest to this platform because their projects is worthy to our ecosystem.
x441parot

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

As many of you know by now, Aton is the digital coin for participation and use of the Further Network which aims to provide a solution to Airlines, Agencies, Hotels and travel service providers to solve their Billing, Settlement, and Payment (BSP) issues while removing the 3rd parties and completing BSP in real-time through our Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem.

Aton is based on Stellar- a Payment Blockchain. Further Network will issue a fixed amount of 7 billion Atons when establishing the ecosystem. This basically means the supply will be limited and no more Atons will be generated in the future.

Details About ATON

Pre-Sale bonuses:

ICO bonuses:

FAQ on Aton and ICO

We require each investor to go through our KYC/AML process. We are incorporated in Gibraltar and our ICO is being regulated within the law.

With each travel company integrating Further Network technology, the price would go up since that’s what determines the demand.

Aton investors will be able to buy and sell Atons when we are listed on the Stock Exchange which is planned in Q4 2018.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/aton-ico-pre-sale-details-and-faq-269ea5cdaeec

This is the information we should know as a investors/supporters of this platform, Great! The project contains Hyperledger Fabric that's why I'm 100% sure that this platform has a fast transactions and it will be a great help for all travelers around the world.

I Think, if I invest in this project there is a huge possibility that I will earn a big in the future and I can use my token for my travel abroad or around the country. Guys, what are you waiting for? Let's join to this platform and be a part of changes in travel industry.
I'm already part of it and I'm happy to know that there are people also that hooked by this platform, I'm sure that I will not regret this thing in the future and I can say to my friends and relatives that I'm correct for trusting the innovation of technology.
It's not expensive but the profit will be huge after the implementation of this platform, Join me! Let's invest to this platform because their projects is worthy to our ecosystem.
Yes because this platform will be fame when its implemented, it can change our travel system, help the travelers, help our economy and will provide cheaper price for all of us.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

This is good and perfect opportunity for us to know about this unique platform and having a change to be a part of this, Further network team are solid and accurate to handle this kind of platform.

Totally correct! I have been following this project for almost a month and they don't stop to amaze me how wonderful is their platform, Further network is consist of professional team with an expertise in travel and aviation industry so it is a real platform for real people.

Further network is well created by their team with a strong foundation and experience regarding travel industry, they have the capability to reach it's goal and mission of this project so I am sure that it will be successful in the near future.
I'm to totally agree with that mate, In fact I have read many time their white paper and it's still fruitful and because of the lifting of our technology Travel system is one of those that need changes.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

This is good and perfect opportunity for us to know about this unique platform and having a change to be a part of this, Further network team are solid and accurate to handle this kind of platform.

Totally correct! I have been following this project for almost a month and they don't stop to amaze me how wonderful is their platform, Further network is consist of professional team with an expertise in travel and aviation industry so it is a real platform for real people.

Further network is well created by their team with a strong foundation and experience regarding travel industry, they have the capability to reach it's goal and mission of this project so I am sure that it will be successful in the near future.
I'm to totally agree with that mate, In fact I have read many time their white paper and it's still fruitful and because of the lifting of our technology Travel system is one of those that need changes.
That was a nice move for you to know the full functions of this platform and how it works/help the current system we had in our travel industry and economy.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

Details About ATON

Pre-Sale bonuses:

ICO bonuses:

FAQ on Aton and ICO

Yes because this platform will be fame when its implemented, it can change our travel system, help the travelers, help our economy and will provide cheaper price for all of us.
All people around the world will know and aware by this project promises and goal for our Travel industry, their team is already making more trips and events to make it happen.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Details About ATON

Pre-Sale bonuses:

ICO bonuses:

FAQ on Aton and ICO

All people around the world will know and aware by this project promises and goal for our Travel industry, their team is already making more trips and events to make it happen.
I believe that it will happen, Further network team are very diligent in making more trips and events to make some partnership and inform the Aviation industry regarding this platform.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Details About ATON

Pre-Sale bonuses:

ICO bonuses:

FAQ on Aton and ICO

I believe that it will happen, Further network team are very diligent in making more trips and events to make some partnership and inform the Aviation industry regarding this platform.
In order to raise more awareness on Blockchain-based technology solutions in travel industry, their journey continues! Check out their previous event  https://medium.com/furthernetwork/our-roadshow-continues-istanbul-athens-bb8b13d97d5. And stay tuned and wait for more events  Wink

Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Further network team seems to be silent these past few days, there's no update here and to their telegram channel. I want to know the status of this platform and more positive reports from the team. Hoping that they are concerned to us Sad

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Further network team seems to be silent these past few days, there's no update here and to their telegram channel. I want to know the status of this platform and more positive reports from the team. Hoping that they are concerned to us Sad
Yes but I hope it will not take so long and they make an updates and good news as soon as possible because this platform has already many supporters, partners and investors that looking forward for the success of this project.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Yes but I hope it will not take so long and they make an updates and good news as soon as possible because this platform has already many supporters, partners and investors that looking forward for the success of this project.

That is one of the goal of Further Network to have strong partners and lot of supporters on different continents while connecting more airline companies to the platform. I think they are wrapping up everything after the events and they might make an announcement soon for the opening of Pre-sale stage 2.

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Further Network — Enterprise or Public Blockchain?

We witnessed the development of many more end-user-oriented blockchain projects in the last year, especially with ICOs. With incredible increasing valuation of crypto moneys, awareness has increased considerably in this direction. With increasing awareness and available money, infrastructure investments for blockchain technology have also increased. I think, some of these projects will be very interesting and successful, touching very different areas.

We think that it is better to use an enterprise blockchain platform when we are considering the speed, security and privacy needs that we need. Hyperledger Fabric is the best solution for us nowadays.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/further-enterprise-or-public-blockchain-766396564de5

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Further Network: Trust Machine For Travel Ecosystem

Just one year after the biggest economic crisis of 2008, Blockchain revolution was started by Satoshi Nakamoto who is a writer of Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System . Blockchain has potential to effect almost every industry by removing intermediaries and enabling more-fluid business processes to be conducted in diverse ecosystems. And more importantly, “blockchain revolution used distributed ledger technology to foster trust in a currency and transaction mechanism not backed by any government or traditional institution.”

Today : Trust the fiat currency

Relation between two parties need middlemen to accomplish any task. For example you should have money to buy something from market. You should spend any type of trustable money. Money is also a kind of middlemen in this transaction. According to Yuval Noah Harari money is most efficient system of mutual trust ever devised.

Tomorrow : “Trust the platform” revolution

In a beautiful TED video of Rachel Botsman (https://youtu.be/GqGksNRYu8s) explain that the real impact of the blockchain is that it removes the need for any kind of third party. So you have to trust the platform, but you don’t have to trust the other middleman in the traditional sense. In other words, trust is not fading, it has been evoluting from institutional to distributed structure.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/further-trust-machine-for-travel-ecosystem-452a3a9785d7

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 08:40:26 AM by EnormousCoin101

That is one of the goal of Further Network to have strong partners and lot of supporters on different continents while connecting more airline companies to the platform. I think they are wrapping up everything after the events and they might make an announcement soon for the opening of Pre-sale stage 2.

The ICO has a long way to go and they didn't reach yet the softcap so I think that they are busy right now for the marketing to attract more potential investors and spread awareness around the world. I believe the team is doing their best so lets just wait and see what updates they provide on the next coming week.

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Decentralization of Travel Industry

Travel & Tourism is a key industry for economic development throughout the world. Its indirect contribution has been reached over 7 Trillion USD in the world in 2017. In a more globalized world, our means of travel and options are expanding continuously.

“A cup of espresso in a red mug on a wooden coaster with a glass of water, on top of a magazine” by Oliver Thomas Klein on Unsplash

There are three main issues on this operation. First one is distributing of availability of data and reservation which has partially solved with GDS(Global Distrubution Systems), second one is operations and settlement between all parties and third one is circulation of payment through means of domestic and over the​ ​border​ ​transactions.

These three main issues are bottlenecks for travel industry to improve themself. With the millennials needs like Remote check-in, paperless boarding passes, real-time travel news, maps, GPS, messaging, shopping, travel industry has to change their business models to decentralize ones. Further Network is building Autonomus Smart Travel Ecosystem to solve this issues for every party in travel industry and changing their business models with decentralize one. With Further Network, We envision a future where the travel products are customizable, interactive and autonomous. An airline ticket can be a personalized product, solely for that travel for the person buying at the time of engagement. We may, very well, customize the ticket from the leg length of the row to the in-flight entertainment package the frequent flyer receives. Airlines may generate a peer-to-peer interline agreement contract within minutes of demand rises and offer them automatically. We may distribute and enable this personalized pass in your digital wallet, proofing your true identity, to be used from the autonomous vehicle taking you to the airport, throughout​ ​your​ ​flight​ ​and​ ​at​ ​the​ ​door​ ​of​ ​your​ ​destination​ ​hotel​ ​room.

“Planes from different airlines are docking at the terminal gates surrounded by the ground-service crew.” by chuttersnap on Unsplash

With digital currency Aton with in the Ecosystem, Travellers can buy airline tickets or make hotel reservations etc. without pay any intermediary fee.

Aton, main driving force of Further Network

The Aton is at the heart of the Further Network Ecosystem. The token would be useful to conduct transactions and also help users of the platform to participate in the governance of the platform. All transactions which has a value in the Further Ecosystem will both be kept in desired currency and Aton. This will allow the system to calculate the entirety of the transactions and set the balance independent of the currency used by the issuer or the purchaser. This is important for ease of calculation and conversion to other currencies. In an example of an agency in Brazil working with other agencies around the globe can see the balance of all the operations in Aton and its conversion in Brazilian Reais without depending on counterparts’ particular currency or another third currency, where another conversion​ ​is​ ​necessary

Aton (ATON), Further Network’s digital currency, is not an investment-grade security of any kind. Aton is a digital token for participation and use of the Further Travel Settlement Network and does not confer ownership of a stake in the business.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/decentralization-of-travel-industry-12a688333f78

Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I hope so, I think Further network team must inform us if they can't give us an updates within a week to avoid these concerns and keep the support they get for each person.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I hope so, I think Further network team must inform us if they can't give us an updates within a week to avoid these concerns and keep the support they get for each person.
I'm agree with you that the team need to be transparent and on-time with their updates and news that happening to this platform for us to be able to follow the status of this project.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Every year the tourism business is growing, the project has a unique opportunity to occupy a niche with blockchain technology . good luck !

x441parot

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I'm agree with you that the team need to be transparent and on-time with their updates and news that happening to this platform for us to be able to follow the status of this project.
Until now there are still no updates from the team? I think, the team became busy with other more important things so they do not focus on giving us updates.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Further Network — Enterprise or Public Blockchain?

We witnessed the development of many more end-user-oriented blockchain projects in the last year, especially with ICOs. With incredible increasing valuation of crypto moneys, awareness has increased considerably in this direction. With increasing awareness and available money, infrastructure investments for blockchain technology have also increased. I think, some of these projects will be very interesting and successful, touching very different areas.

We think that it is better to use an enterprise blockchain platform when we are considering the speed, security and privacy needs that we need. Hyperledger Fabric is the best solution for us nowadays.

source: https://medium.com/furthernetwork/further-enterprise-or-public-blockchain-766396564de5

Yes and for me the decision of Further network to choose enterprise blockchain platform with their concern in security and privacy needs is right and perfect for this platform.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

The ICO has a long way to go and they didn't reach yet the softcap so I think that they are busy right now for the marketing to attract more potential investors and spread awareness around the world. I believe the team is doing their best so lets just wait and see what updates they provide on the next coming week.
I think you're right, if they didn't reach yet the softcap they need to focus and improve their marketing strategy to get more investors and partners of this platform and there are plenty of time left for them to reach their target funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: