Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why this might be the year for Ripple  (Read 255 times)
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Sorry, I don't think this year for Ripple. Though I invested in Ripple I don't like this coin too much. This year for etehreum, it was our slogan in January, And I still believe that this year for Ethereum. Ethereum has a good chance to hit 2K USD. I hope it will happen in this year after all of this bad time.

thamas_22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

From my perspective i think ripple doing well in recent times. Peoples are getting benefit from ripple. Thats why peoples are showing interest for ripple. Rut it is tough for them to lead the market because bitcoin already lead the market.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

I don't really understand people why they invest in ripple, could somebody clarify this to me? First of all ripple is centralized which means that not everybody is available to openly run a node and take part in validation of the transactions. Funders still hold mass amount of XRP on their side and it is not distributed. The best part is that even banks are not obligated to use their XRP token if they opt to use their platform or any kind of business tomorrow. They can simply go there and create a token of its own. I can't deny that there is huge opportunity within ripple to make some buck but I fail at understanding why it matter to us.
Everybody has a different vision and speculation, no one like them, so they invest in the ripple because they see a lot of benefits and the project of the ripple in the future, they will increase the price so they decide first private But I personally do not see the strengths of the ripple nor decide to invest in them. They are probably a bubble coin.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

It could be that this is the year of ripple but the truth is that ripple has fallen a lot these past couple of months that it might take a while for it torecover
edaikuan

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

With almost positive news everyday, the price of ripple is still weak. That is what the market is saying about Ripple.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

I notice most ripple spammers have 0 merit

at least this indicates to me the merit system is working as it should here

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

XRP is a coin with so many potentials, it has all that it needs to succeed. Over the years, Ripple has proven to be a coin that would be adopted by investors. It is also unique for he fact that it is the only centralized coin that has gained so much audience in the past and now
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

indeed Ripple is a good coin because since its first development so far quite good from time to time, and I am investing in Ripple.
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Is Ripple about to step into the mainstream market more with news of events such as notable names such as Ashton Kutcher using XRP for public donations etc? Does this mean its the right time to get into Ripple as it attempts to take on ETH for the title of King Of The Altcoins?

yes, now is the time to accumulate. i believe xrp will moon anytime this year.
bibitao25

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

Ripple has developed its technology and it is doing better day by day. Besides, there're many companies which have adopted Ripple rather than choosing other coins. So, I think in this year Ripple will do great.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

The adoption of a thing or many things is an indication that it has future value and will only take time but it has proven resources to carry out its promises. Ripple has been seen in that vein and that is a step in the right decision and enough reasons for it to be celebrating this year. thanks
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 10:46:08 PM by Fortified

Ripple (XRP) has been characterized as being a cryptocurrency that is in the spotlight constantly. It has slowly become a very important coin because of its technology and astonishing features, and to say the least, this could definitely be the year for the crypto to hit never before seen performances.

As of today, the token is ranked as the number 3 by Coinmarketcap, with a value per coin of $0.55, and a total market capitalization of $21,908,093,615. The cryptocurrency has managed to deploy the most solid partnerships in the industry, being at the moment the only platform based on the blockchain being adopted by bank entities around the world.

You can read out more from https://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrp-2018/

Your opinion is welcome.

It seems ripple will become more popular this year because of so many country are accepting and making crypto legal and since ripple coin is a centralized cryptocurrency , I think this altcoin is very usable for any payments which is made at the bank , but honestly I don't want to use this coin as an investment .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Thank for the article and I totally agree with your statement. I hope that Ripple will do more progress in the coming future and the market price will grow more high.
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

Ripple (XRP) has been characterized as being a cryptocurrency that is in the spotlight constantly. It has slowly become a very important coin because of its technology and astonishing features. So I think this coin continues going up.
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

I am very satisfied when Ripple was able to develop an important number of products and services that make cross-border payment seamless, fast, and cheap. At the moment, Ripple offers one of the lowest fees per transaction in the market, much cheaper than any other digital currency.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

But XRP may face problems with U.S policy, because XRP looks more like securities more often than not, so this is one of my biggest concerns, so that I'm not a big fan of XRP.

nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

Ripple (XRP) has been characterized as being a cryptocurrency that is in the spotlight constantly. It has slowly become a very important coin because of its technology and astonishing features, and to say the least, this could definitely be the year for the crypto to hit never before seen performances.

As of today, the token is ranked as the number 3 by Coinmarketcap, with a value per coin of $0.55, and a total market capitalization of $21,908,093,615. The cryptocurrency has managed to deploy the most solid partnerships in the industry, being at the moment the only platform based on the blockchain being adopted by bank entities around the world.

You can read out more from https://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrp-2018/

Your opinion is welcome.

I hope so, because I am holding this coin for long term. So, I am expecting there will be good day for Ripple as you have said. However, every one probably  has different views and opinion of this issue, according to their research of Ripple. Regardless all the speculation and assumptions about it, I still believe and will always think positively for it.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Ripple has attained a prestigious position and seems to be the coin of the year due its popularity. It has upgraded itself in terms of technology and sustainability. Its been accepted in some banks for transactions which is a great news and no doubt this crypto is going to change the scenario in crypto market in terms of its position and the recent status. Its evolution contributes to its success and the acceptance by the banks attributes to its revered status.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

I am not so sure about this. I do believe that Ripple has tremendous potential due to its popularity and real world use cases and I don't have a problem with it being associated with banks since I believe in the idea that cryptocurrencies should coexist with FIAT in some way or another. Ripple continues to sink in value at the moment due to the ongoing bear market and am not expecting a reversal in its value until the end of this year.

cryptoturd

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

2017 was the year for Ripple, had insane growth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: