Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879148 times)
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:56:45 PM

i'm just hooked by this shit. I forgot to sleep and eat and poop  Smiley

gg dev !
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:00:05 PM

No such luck Snail. Deleted the right ones ye, the ones that have the ? on them, all the others are either Green ticks, or clocks which are ticking round.
alin8888

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:03:14 PM

No such luck Snail. Deleted the right ones ye, the ones that have the ? on them, all the others are either Green ticks, or clocks which are ticking round.

After deleting the transaction and closing try to wait 30 min until restarting the wallet.. See how that works for you

vidocq

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:05:30 PM

Having some problems this evening with pendings Sad

Have got 4 teams that seem "stuck" in pending.
I left it for about 20 minutes and the pending never went to moving or ready.
Deleted the Transaction ID - Got message saying deleted, restart wallet etc.

Restarted - Transaction gone. Perfect.

Did the moves again on the same 4 teams. Went to pending. Nothing. Left it for another 10-15 minutes, still no good.

Deleted transactions again, restarted wallet, again transaction gone. Did the moves again, stuck in pending again Sad

I have 5 other teams, they are all working fine and only taking a minute or two to respond (normal time). Seems to be the same 4 teams getting stuck in pending each time.
All teams are different colours etc, seems really odd.

try starting client with -rescan

might not work, but may as well try Smiley

-rescan got my teams unstuck! ( 4 teams stuck, deletetransaction was not working ).
thanks.
tuto

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:06:49 PM

Did the moves again on the same 4 teams. Went to pending. Nothing. Left it for another 10-15 minutes, still no good.

Deleted transactions again, restarted wallet, again transaction gone. Did the moves again, stuck in pending again Sad

I have 5 other teams, they are all working fine and only taking a minute or two to respond (normal time). Seems to be the same 4 teams getting stuck in pending each time.

-rescan got my teams unstuck! ( 4 teams stuck, deletetransaction was not working ).
thanks.

Where did you put the -rescan?

On the shortcut for the wallet? Or in the console when you open the wallet?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:07:39 PM

thanks.

yes, in the shortcut.. right click, properties, after ....exe -rescan

also.. i assume you tried restarting the client Smiley

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:09:02 PM

Snailbrain,

1.Can you please re post the terminal command that allows one to see who has the crown?

2 Is there any command or transaction id to verify that you have killed someone?

3 Is there a command to see if a player still exists on the board?

4. Can you please explain any other interesting terminal commands?

5. I have tried to use the deletransaction command without success, I have seen on here to open the program with -rescan. Does this mean to open it from the command prompt on windows with the -rescan after?

Thanks for my new addiction
tuto

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:09:37 PM

Yep of course Smiley
Also got that -rescan in my shortcut, just wanted to make sure I wasn't meant to try somewhere else.

Ohwell, I'm deadmeat any minute now. Vert really not happy with my I think lol
vidocq

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:12:33 PM

thanks.

I started the client form a command prompt with the -rescan option
> huntercoin-qt.exe -rescan

tuto

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:13:05 PM

I'll try that now but pretty sure that is the same as doing it with the shortcut...not 100% sure though.
Cannot hurt to try it.
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

Snailbrain,

1.Can you please re post the terminal command that allows one to see who has the crown?

2 Is there any command or transaction id to verify that you have killed someone?

5. I have tried to use the deletransaction command without success, I have seen on here to open the program with -rescan. Does this mean to open it from the command prompt on windows with the -rescan after?

1. game_getstate
2. it should be in transactions list - i think.. otherwise maybe in block explorer (or maybe not yet).. it is possible though .. i.e. , can't be faked... will look later
3. name_show <name> .. also game_getplayerstate <name>
4. that's it really, but all namecoin commands are there.. type help in the window
5. yes you can do from command prompt, or make a shortcut

JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:24:49 PM

Snailbrain,

1. game_getstate
2. it should be in transactions list - i think.. otherwise maybe in block explorer (or maybe not yet).. it is possible though .. i.e. , can't be faked... will look later
4. that's it really, but all namecoin commands are there.. type help in the window

Thanks, I'm experimenting with those right now.

Another question(s).
1. What is the terminal command to make a character go to a specific map coordinate

2. Is it possible to run a scrpt for a character, Ie: take three steps , reverse 3 steps, or goto x,y then explode?
JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:26:19 PM

also is there a command to make the map view goto an x,y coordinate?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:31:15 PM

also is there a command to make the map view goto an x,y coordinate?

nope

if want to add some GUI ideas, do on the dot-bit forum...

first we need to sort all the other issues - like pending problem, and namecoind merge mining sometimes crashing

tuto

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:31:54 PM

Snail - Do you have any idea what the pending thing might be caused by? You said looking into it, so I wondered if you have an idea, or at the moment no idea and just trying to figure it out?
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:32:05 PM

Snailbrain,

1. game_getstate

Another question(s).
1. What is the terminal command to make a character go to a specific map coordinate

2. Is it possible to run a scrpt for a character, Ie: take three steps , reverse 3 steps, or goto x,y then explode?

you can do that yourself Smiley

if you chekc block explorer you can see format of movement for name_update command

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:33:22 PM

Snail - Do you have any idea what the pending thing might be caused by? You said looking into it, so I wondered if you have an idea, or at the moment no idea and just trying to figure it out?

no mate, chill lol. I know you find it an issue, and many other people, but saying 1000 times not helping..

don't worry Smiley

we not getting paid, remember that <3

note - i've had it once, i left it, it kicked in.. but i know it's an issue

JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:36:43 PM

Snailbrain,

1. game_getstate

Another question(s).

if you chekc block explorer you can see format of movement for name_update command

I meant on point 1 if I can see that someones charater is at x,y then can I using the terminal send my guy to coordinate x,y

and would this scrpt be run as an outside program or run from the game terminal?
tuto

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:39:11 PM

Hey Snail - I know, I'm not moaning at you, I was just curious.
I had it last night too, but that fixed itself after a little while, but not tonight.

I know you're not getting paid, and I'm not saying FIX THIS RIGHT NOW etc, just wanted to know if you had an idea what it might be is all.

Also, I'd like to think I've been helpful. I was here on launch night, posting block-chains when you asked people to, and replying to posts. I've read every page of this forums huntercoin etc so trying to keep up to date with whats happening and being said/done.

and just annoying to have banked like 6 coins in 4 hours, and lost over 300 because of being stuck and unable to move/defend myself. I send my hunters out in teams, with other colours as support (tactics like you keep saying) Sad
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:42:28 PM

Snailbrain,

1. game_getstate

Another question(s).

I meant on point 1 if I can see that someones charater is at x,y then can I using the terminal send my guy to coordinate x,y

and would this scrpt be run as an outside program or run from the game terminal?

you need to send every way point (straight lines) to that target.. example, do a long move (otherside of map), then check block explorer.. so you could do it if you wrote some program to do rpc call to client,, but otherwise atm, the gui works out the waypoints to the destination.

yes, can be outside program.. so yes you can do bot..

Hey Snail - I know, I'm not moaning at you, I was just curious.
I had it last night too, but that fixed itself after a little while, but not tonight.

I know you're not getting paid, and I'm not saying FIX THIS RIGHT NOW etc, just wanted to know if you had an idea what it might be is all.

Also, I'd like to think I've been helpful. I was here on launch night, posting block-chains when you asked people to, and replying to posts. I've read every page of this forums huntercoin etc so trying to keep up to date with whats happening and being said/done.

and just annoying to have banked like 6 coins in 4 hours, and lost over 300 because of being stuck and unable to move/defend myself. I send my hunters out in teams, with other colours as support (tactics like you keep saying) Sad

i know mate, thanks for help.. but as soon as i know anything i will let you know

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: