Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879144 times)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:51:23 AM

hard to mine and no good pools ;x

It's merge mined, so you can't mine it directly. You need to mine something else and mine HUC as a merge-mined coin. There are a few pools that do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:26:11 AM

Can anyone tell me the method of getting HUC off a paper wallet and back into your computer wallet?

pity bump
xarxiel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:37:33 AM

the wallet like to not respond. Undecided make me lost time, general and some coin  Angry
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:42:22 AM

hard to mine and no good pools ;x

http://www.f2pool.com/ use google translate

the wallet like to not respond. Undecided make me lost time, general and some coin  Angry

ramdisk or ssd. I don't have problems using external hdd the syncing part is long but after syncing its all good. Smiley
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:44:15 AM

Can anyone tell me the method of getting HUC off a paper wallet and back into your computer wallet?

pity bump

Pity search, copy & paste:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Paper_wallet

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys

https://blockchain.info/wallet/paper-tutorial

http://www.bitcoiniacs.com/what-is-bitcoin/paper-wallet/

kulakowka

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:06:02 AM

Looks like Poloniex is acting up again.

need a normal exchange service

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:08:13 AM

It's generally pretty good. It's quite young, so all things considered, I'd say it's pretty good so far.

Funny Kitty

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:15:20 AM

The game is getting a lot more players, and it makes it harder.

Anyone have any strategies that they'd like to share?
Gianobifronte

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:39:22 AM

Its a pvp game, why whould anyone give away their strats?  Cheesy
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:43:11 AM

The game is getting a lot more players, and it makes it harder.

Anyone have any strategies that they'd like to share?

http://huntercoin.info/ go to chokepoints or try stealing the crown. SmileySmiley

Its a pvp game, why whould anyone give away their strats?  Cheesy

Grin
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:47:31 AM

16,500 Players !

Amazing, hit 20,000 very soon Smiley
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:11:00 PM

Huc game is great... often annoys me... but I like it... Smiley

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:20:11 PM

It's generally pretty good. It's quite young, so all things considered, I'd say it's pretty good so far.

I would have to agree, I sometimes wonder about the dev's thought process, but all in all I'd say its pretty damn good for as old as it is.

It's not btc-e, but its sure not cryptsy either

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 12:26:12 PM

please fix the crash problem of the wallet, I did try to add it on my pool to make my miners happy but the wallet crash every 2-3min, and also consume more that 40-50% CPU the other coins are at 0.5-0.7% on my 6cores xeons.

if you want to succeed please do the wallet for Linux to work

did you allow it to download the chain? (maybe why it's using cpu?).. when a block comees in there will be a small spike, but shouldn't be using 40-50% all the time.. although, i'm not sure how mining effects it..

also check the new commit  by manicminer pool, maybe help will setup?
currently 2 large pools and some smaller ones are mining .. i know they have periodic crashes but not every 2-3mins, i'm assuming once every few hours, could be another issue.
I know there is an issue with the daemon, and if it's not fixed in a day or 2, i'll put up a bounty to get it sorted sooner..

I have to agree with them mate, it's impossible to merge mine this coin while the daemon keeps crashing randomly, sometimes it's every other minute & other times it's every other day - I've been merge mining this coin since it's inception on a 300gh/s system & not got a single HUC out of it, it's just not working.

Better get that bounty out there buddy  Cheesy

PS: The new commit crashes also.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

please fix the crash problem of the wallet, I did try to add it on my pool to make my miners happy but the wallet crash every 2-3min, and also consume more that 40-50% CPU the other coins are at 0.5-0.7% on my 6cores xeons.

if you want to succeed please do the wallet for Linux to work

did you allow it to download the chain? (maybe why it's using cpu?).. when a block comees in there will be a small spike, but shouldn't be using 40-50% all the time.. although, i'm not sure how mining effects it..

also check the new commit  by manicminer pool, maybe help will setup?
currently 2 large pools and some smaller ones are mining .. i know they have periodic crashes but not every 2-3mins, i'm assuming once every few hours, could be another issue.
I know there is an issue with the daemon, and if it's not fixed in a day or 2, i'll put up a bounty to get it sorted sooner..

I have to agree with them mate, it's impossible to merge mine this coin while the daemon keeps crashing randomly, sometimes it's every other minute & other times it's every other day - I've been merge mining this coin since it's inception on a 300gh/s system & not got a single HUC out of it, it's just not working.

Better get that bounty out there buddy  Cheesy

PS: The new commit crashes also.

check the latest one.. it's not to fix the random daemon crashes..

the 2 big pools have been mining none stop, albiet with auto-restarting the daemon, so am not sure how yours isn't working but theirs is.. also manic minerpool is working

will see if I get a response from some people today, and if there is no progress i'll put up a bounty..

p.s, are you able to merge mine namecoin?

PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 12:51:38 PM

I'm on the latest one my man, & I'm merge mining NMC, IXC, I0C, BTC, DVC, GRP without issues...... Smiley

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's a boost problem, this is what I get when I close it manually:

lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argumentUnlockRange: lock_error: boost: mutex lock failed in pthread_mutex_lock: Invalid argument

.......this is the shortened version........ Cheesy

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 01:17:29 PM

The same thing happens also with Namecoin when the daemon is stopped.  Not sure where it comes from and whether or not it is a problem.

EDIT: Just checked it, for me the error is
Code:
UnlockRange: lock_error: boost::lock_error
Not sure if it is related to the problem you are experiencing.  But to my knowledge this error message never caused problems for me in Namecoin or Huntercoin.

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
extro24

Activity: 481
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:58:51 PM

The same thing happens also with Namecoin when the daemon is stopped.  Not sure where it comes from and whether or not it is a problem.

EDIT: Just checked it, for me the error is
Code:
UnlockRange: lock_error: boost::lock_error
Not sure if it is related to the problem you are experiencing.  But to my knowledge this error message never caused problems for me in Namecoin or Huntercoin.

Domob

If you run the client in Qt Creator after compiling and check the Window->Output Panes->Compile Output window you will see how the following operations freeze the huntercoin-Qt client:

askfor tx
askfor block
sending getdata
received getdata
AcceptToMemoryPool

The Flushing wallet.dat delay (about 30 seconds) was another problem but it was easy to get rid of.  I think these problems are also in Namecoin, but with far fewer transactions they are tolerable there.

I'm using Lubuntu 13.04, with a fairly slow drive.

Are the disk operation threads blocking or non-blocking?  Are they blocking the Qt interface from operating? 

redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:56:03 PM

does this translate to huntercoin too?  I have been spoiled by Bitcoin and the ease it is to scan a QR code and have access to your coins. 
Cyriaque5962

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Game is so different now. Some players have 40-50 teams and stay in a spot. Difficult to find coins now Smiley
I remember the first day, I get around 1000 coins and was enough stupid to sell for 0.2 btc the 1000 looool.

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: