Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
hadayetullah350

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

How educate yourself about crypto? I think it's not so hard work, if we stand time regularly in crypto related group and discuss one to other then we know many things about crypto. And if we follow bitcointalk topic like bitcoin discussion, development and technical discussion, trading discussion etc it will be helpful for us to educate about crypto.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

I also read on Medium and CNN website. You can try blockgeeks if you want to learn more about different terms in cryptocurrency. If you want to be updated on lates news, try coindesk and cointelegraph. They brought the latest news about cryptocurrency. Also, I enjoy reading on twitter because most of the time, the core teams of my favorite coins always updates on their twitter account.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

First, what do you want to know about crypto? If you are referring with trading. Then the best way to learn trading crypto is by buying a book, a good one is Trading code by Jason Cam. It will tell you all the stuff you need to learn and master the chart reading.  If you want to learn trading for free. There are bunch of trading tutorials in Youtube. You may also purchase online lessons from Udemy, check out the channel of suppoman.

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

Resources are very much available online and offline but you sometimes you'll find yourself asking if it is accurate and right. Some people says that you can't trust what you find online but I think online information is the most updated one.

I have tried reading books offline and online, watching videos about cryptos and trading, and asking experts. I guess we can do all of these to acquire information but the main part will be the understanding and analysis.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

reproduce a lot of reading in this forum and looking for tutorial information on youtube channel. do not forget to join members in any social media group to make it easier and faster in knowing the latest news
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

You can also follow the discussions on major forums such as bitcointalk here. You will find people sharing ideas and analyzing various info and news to help people understand crypto better. I have really learnt a lot from this forum

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

In my experience what i just do is research about this thing i recommend if your just a beginner to watch videos on youtube about bitcoin because it is making a lot more sence and you will understand the meaning of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, bitcoin mining and etc. Also if you have a difficult question you could ask it in this forum.
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

I only read at google all about cryptocurrencies and what are the some i want to know all about it. I also read the news everyday about bitcoin to earn more knowledge and understand more all about it.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

If you only need to secure your account, you have lots of ways to learn and google is the main tool. If I want to lift, I think I need a course.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

I educate myself about crypto is reading in some article on website and searching about crypto that i want to know and also reading a hot topic in this forum.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

eading and listening to references from friends who have been in the crypto world, they will help you get started other than reading articles, watching youtube and searching on google
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

For me, I got most of the knowledge/ informations about crypto here in bitcointalk.org. I also get knowledge from a friend who is already a long member in the forums, reading from google, from youtube and sometimes from fb.
All information about crypto currencies can get through internet where you can learn and understand  things how it works. But the skills in trading can learn through yourself on how confident you are to take the risk. Experience will keep you to have strong emotion on holding during the fall and think which coin you have to invest that will give profit instantly.

electronix11

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

There's a lot of way to earn for example reading here in forums to educate yourself or there are many blogs and document in the internet for you to learn about.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

I only make research from the internet and make time reading forums here in bitcointalk discussions.  Asking friends and people who already knew bitcoin before I found it out and exchange information from them
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

many ways to educate about crypto. If I personally educate myself about crypto, that is by finding out on the internet and entering the bitcointalk forum (bitcoin forum) there is a lot of knowledge about crypto.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:01 AM

I totally agree with you, it all depends on how we interpret it. If I personally find out information about crypto by reading on google, there is a lot about crypto.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:12:28 AM

Cryptocurrency is not required the user being expert and full knowledge about how to use it, Don't force your self to do that. the important is searching and searching there so many website, you tube try to get imformation from the message here in Bitcoin talk forum users, don't rely on others try to make your own effort that's the big challenge of user make their own effort until become successful in life.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gudmhank

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

I am new to crypto and what I do is read a lot of both articles and topics in this forum because it is very helpful, I think now a lot of media as a reference in learning along with the growing popularity of cryptocurrency
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

You must remember how bad it is to keep all your eggs in one basket. Never invest 100% of your money in bitcoins. This is also my lesson when I invest in bitcoin and altcoin. Let's educate yourself carefully.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

In everything you do, you have to make sure to get the best value for your hard earned money. Many people will create white board videos and attractive blog posts, telling you of how people are making thousands of dollars from cryptocurrencies, but you should always ensure to invest in the best values of all.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Coindesk and bitcoin.org is the first place I use to get my knowledge from. I rely on bitcointalk forum for updates in cryptocurrency related topics. Coinmarket cap is best for knowledge in market trend and behavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: