Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are investors looking for in an ICO?  (Read 500 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Maybe they are want rise invested money.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

Hello Everybody,

Could you please share, if familiar, what are investors usually looking for in an ICO?

I am part of a team managing ICO (soon it will be announced) and it would be useful to know what the investors are considering when investing in an ICO?

Thanks in advance.

There are lots of factors to be considered for a good ICO.
  • Business Plan - It's all about the project aims, goals and how the team will run the business
  • Blockchain, Token Utility and Crowdsale Structure- Which blockchain they are running the business. How they run crowdsales  before he the launched.
  • Team Behind - it's important to know if the people behind the project can keep the business going after the launch. There should be a person/s on the team that knows and expert on the business.
  • ICO Listing Sites and- it's the effort of the project to be listed on a listing sites and how the people will support it to make it on list.
  • Github repository (Code)- it's not that important because not most of the investors can understand it.

So you should provide those details to investors to persuade them to invest on you ICO.

[/list]

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

Hello Everybody,

Could you please share, if familiar, what are investors usually looking for in an ICO?

I am part of a team managing ICO (soon it will be announced) and it would be useful to know what the investors are considering when investing in an ICO?

Thanks in advance.
The product you want to show the world to be competitive among the rest of the same, well, the team of course. These are the key indicators for me to understand if you need to become a co-author of this project.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

A succinct communication of your project idea this can be done through stellar whitepapers, pitch decks, infographics. The team is an important element in aiding investor confidence especially what these members have been engaged with in the past and their involvement. I also think genuine investors sharing in the blockchain technology objective look for key features of the blockchain used such as is it public, permissionless, censorship resistant and borderless etc among others including the utility role of the project key to influence token price. Throw in as well regulation and legal framework issues around your project.

in looking for ico's, why do we need stellar whitepapers? i understand that whitepaper is the general idea of a certain coin or token and its viable use cases. Why are we interested in these ico's by the way? are we in it for the money or are we here in it to support it and hope that this certain coin or token can be used to help find a solutions to a big problem. If we are here for the money, then i think that they should also present a viable business paper so we as investors are informed on how they intend to spend our money with them.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

As an investor I always like to follow an ICO which is showing good fund raiser. I mean if the ICO is having strong funds then only it can get developed in proper ways and rest of the people will follow as well. However, its not the case always that if ICO has raised enough and then they have made it successfully until the end. If ICO company is legit one then only this can happen. So very first point to note down is to have at most legitimacy and without any doubt it should provide proofs of their legitimacy. Otherwise everything can go in vain.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

Well, I could share to you what, me, as an investor want. The first one we seek in a project is its white paper because detailed information are written in there. If people are satisfied enough with your whitepaper's content, they will consider it. People want to see what the project can do, who's the team behind it, what's the company's name, some background history, and such. Because let me ask you a question, who wants some tokens that have an unknown company making some projects asking for money? No one. Next is probably how the team communicate to the community. I mean, we want some activities happening, the things the project had done, some positive news, how they handle their marketing, and some assurance (But this part depends on the perspective of a person). Investing is not easy, people consider a lot of things before they invest.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

looking for investors in ICO are of course results. with great results so successful then the ICO will certainly make investors feel satisfied with what they get. Besides of course a nice concept should also be available because if you don't have a good concept especially for future investors will not want to support what else invest in it.

Achilesban

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

the most important thing is the project should has good prospects in the future. besides, the ico must also have a team that can be trusted and have a good performance. it would be better if a project also offers an interesting bonus. certainly, it's all must be accompanied by an interesting promotion in order that the project is better known to investors.
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

*What the idea ? does it sounds stupid/ridiculous ?
*How much being raise ? does it sounds too much ?
*Is there a maximum personal contribution ? If not => shit
*Is github empty ?
*Team member is experience in blockchain tech ?
The rest not so important !
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance.

Investors are looking for a strong and powerful team with lots of experience, a realistic project/service concept, a project/product with large market, a decentralized governance structure and lots more.

roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

The most important criterion for investors is the opportunity to make money on the project
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

There are many, many here, and new projects are released every day, just in the declaration section. Where can you pick projects and teams that you think are good, consult in detail, and make final decisions.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

They looking for unique project of an ICO, the team with an advisor, the roadmap and also the whitepaper they really want to read before they invest in ICO.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance.

I think they are looking at the potential of the project if the project has the potential to give them profit they will invest. They also look at the feasibility of the idea in practical because there are a lot of projects which fail at the implementation stages. Team is another thing they look before investing in a project. 
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Many investors are looking for information about exchanges, many projects never talk about the dates of listing exchanges
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

Most of the investors are always looking at the teams and advisory body! For me I looked at the people behind a project as this will determine if it will succeed or not.  No matter how loafty and good the idea behind a projects was I think if it falls in the hand of scammers you will still loose money if you invest in them.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

First of all, they look at the transparent team, the road map, look at what is done and what they want to do, communicate and ask questions to the team and then start thinking about investing or not
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance.

There are lots of factors to be considered for a good ICO.
    • Business Plan - It's all about the project aims, goals and how the team will run the business
    • Blockchain, Token Utility and Crowdsale Structure- Which blockchain they are running the business. How they run crowdsales  before he the launched.
    • Team Behind - it's important to know if the people behind the project can keep the business going after the launch. There should be a person/s on the team that knows and expert on the business.
    • ICO Listing Sites and- it's the effort of the project to be listed on a listing sites and how the people will support it to make it on list.
    • Github repository (Code)- it's not that important because not most of the investors can understand it.

So you should provide those details to investors to persuade them to invest on you ICO.

[/list]
    Very useful details. All the factors that you mentioned are important in this scenario, but are forgetting one of the most important factors which is the whitepaper. This is something that many people tend to ignore, but is critical to the success of an ICO. The whitepaper needs to be thoroughly researched and analyzed before looking at other factors. Roadmap and other details like social media interactions by the development team also matter in this aspect.

abake

Activity: 555
    Merit: 12

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Investors are looking for the following in an ICO
    1 Transaparency
    2 Good Team
    3 Good use case of the token
    4 Community support
    5 Good marketing
    And many more goods that a good project would possess. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                              ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
    [ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
    bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Investors want to increase their money several times. When choosing a project, I pay attention to the team and advizors. If these are people who have proven themselves in their business and in the crypto industry positively and successfully, then I look at the idea that they offer and if everyone likes it, then I invest.
    Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: