Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide!  (Read 853 times)
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
Merited by TGD (2), Flexystar (2), trecore4 (2), Ctn (2), taiwww (2), Devawnm367 (1), teilwalL05 (1), jamids (1), boyshx (1)

Bounties :  A free way to get your preferred projects' tokens or stakes at the expense of your time, efforts, social out reach, skills and quality of your work.

Bounties are mostly performed as part of marketing strategy where more than thousand participant can join the program and publish the ICO's that is being developed newly. They afford such high participation as they pay you Stakes/Tokens allocated as part of the marketing funds.

Basically when the ICO raise funds then depending upon that they will allocate the price to each token and depending upon that they give X% to the bounty share. Thus they loose nothing from their pockets as such as they just take it from the investors and give it to the bounty participants.

A Good Bounty :

Bounties those allocate only 1% or less than 5% of total share of the created tokens or raised funds has got big chance of getting successful and hence its better to look for such bounties only. These bounties become successful because less % is spent on the bounty participant and more % of funds will be available for the project development, further marketing phases and open beta, alpha launch etc. These need heavy investment and thus having more % available as result of less % allocation to bounties is success mantra for them.

A Best Bounty :

Bounties those spend less than 5% on the bounty itself however focus more on the campaigns based on the BTC payout are successful one because they pay the money directly to the participants. They dont allocate their tokens in mass amount and thus get less chances of dumping when they get listed over the exchangers.

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

A Bounty to Stay Away from !

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. I mean if they decide to manage the bounties by all themselves and start with brand new account here then it becomes really untrustworthy or ambiguous to focus on such bounties. They could turn out to be scammers at any time.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Bounties with poor communication, no regular updates and basically dead social network can be first sign of fishy ICO's. If ICO has to be successful then first thing it needs is the investors base. If you see almost no regular followers of them, dead ANN section, threads with less than 100 replies can be dangerous bounty to invest in.

______________________X_______________________X______________________X_________ ____________X______________________X______________X

Conclusion :

Dont be just foolish enough to join each and every bounty that you see in the forum. You always should think twice when you press that reply button and start applying to the bounty programs.

Being responsible while studying the bounties can be good for you and to the forum members also. Speak out when you sense some thing suspicious about a bounty program, start posting if you see something good about a bounty!

Both can make you aware of proper bounty planning and participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

This is really a good guide and has given me good tips. thanks for your work. will think of these tips on the next bounty selection.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

You really did very well and in detail describe what bounty are good and which are not. The percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing a campaign and it affects what rewards you receive.

vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

A good tip for beginners in the bounty. I often notice that popular bounty managers have bad campaigns

bakujo0817

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

i agree with you this is a good guide for the person that has only starting doing a bounty and please add to find a good bounty thats handle by bounty manager thats has big reputation on this forum.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

That is really good guide for beginners. I never thought about the buy back program the way you have explained here. I guess that is same thing as getting the coins burned!

You can add that too, as the ICO's which burn the unsold tokens in the first place will always result in the good position after exchanger listing as theoretically their supply reduces after the burning of coins! Thus if demand is still moderate in that period then it could be breakthrough for it.  Wink
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

Bounty is not free, it consumes our time and social scope. I think a good bounty will have a definite ICO arrangement, and its token allocation needs to be reasonable. In addition, it is usually issued by a well-known bounty manager.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

In Elite Dangerous, Bounty Hunters are the unofficial police force of the stars. ... wits to keep yourself alive and come out on top with some extra cash in your pocket. ... want to make a pit stop at a Starport and pick up a better ship and weapon.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 02:19:02 PM by AMdemzzy072

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. I mean if they decide to manage the bounties by all themselves and start with brand new account here then it becomes really untrustworthy or ambiguous to focus on such bounties. They could turn out to be scammers at any time.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Bounties with poor communication, no regular updates and basically dead social network can be first sign of fishy ICO's. If ICO has to be successful then first thing it needs is the investors base. If you see almost no regular followers of them, dead ANN section, threads with less than 100 replies can be dangerous bounty to invest in.

______________________X_______________________X______________________X_________ ____________X______________________X______________X

Thank you for this kind of information. It is so helpful, particularly, the bold part of it. The reason I don't just participate in all bounties I see on this forum. Any bounty that is handled by a newbie or even a Jr member should be wary of as this might lead to a scam at the end. Also a good ico team must be able to communicate effectively to all their investors, failiure to do so, that means something is fishy.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Bounties :  A free way to get your preferred projects' tokens or stakes at the expense of your time, efforts, social out reach, skills and quality of your work.

Bounties are mostly performed as part of marketing strategy where more than thousand participant can join the program and publish the ICO's that is being developed newly. They afford such high participation as they pay you Stakes/Tokens allocated as part of the marketing funds.

Basically when the ICO raise funds then depending upon that they will allocate the price to each token and depending upon that they give X% to the bounty share. Thus they loose nothing from their pockets as such as they just take it from the investors and give it to the bounty participants.

A Good Bounty :

Bounties those allocate only 1% or less than 5% of total share of the created tokens or raised funds has got big chance of getting successful and hence its better to look for such bounties only. These bounties become successful because less % is spent on the bounty participant and more % of funds will be available for the project development, further marketing phases and open beta, alpha launch etc. These need heavy investment and thus having more % available as result of less % allocation to bounties is success mantra for them.

A Best Bounty :

Bounties those spend less than 5% on the bounty itself however focus more on the campaigns based on the BTC payout are successful one because they pay the money directly to the participants. They dont allocate their tokens in mass amount and thus get less chances of dumping when they get listed over the exchangers.

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

Dont be just foolish enough to join each and every bounty that you see in the forum. You always should think twice when you press that reply button and start applying to the bounty programs.

Being responsible while studying the bounties can be good for you and to the forum members also. Speak out when you sense some thing suspicious about a bounty program, start posting if you see something good about a bounty!

this is a post that will help all beginners in the crypto world including me.
I often experience scams from various ICO projects and that is very annoying.
hopefully with the post you share here can help me in choosing a project that has a good future
thanks
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Ah Good indicator of a bounty that will not become successful if the developer and all of it's people doesn't really do their part or is not really giving their best to really become successful, In short no progress at all well this guide really is helpful for newbies and bounty hunters a like it will really not take almost all of your time giving research to the test towards some ICO I really think us bounty hunter can surely think for them selves if what is a good quality bounty for us.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

This is a really good guide for a beginner as to correctly choose a Bounty campaign. I think this article will help every newcomer to become a successful bounty hunter. Just be careful and you will always choose good projects.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

A very helpful guide OP. Although I know pretty much most of it, but still it still gave me a good insights about other criteria. The only thing that you really need to focus on after choosing a good bounty campaign is the idea of the project itself and see how the community supports the said project depending on their pre-sale. I know some campaign that falls under the criteria of a good campaign but when I look at how their main sale is doing, it is not going well.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Indeed, most of the time, we should choose the bounty threads that are managed by a good reward manager, so most of the time we participate in the bounty can be paid on time.
And most of the time, I don't choose the BTC payment bounty thread because it's very strict.

ayi nora

Activity: 244

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

very good articles, and have more benefits to guide, these are tips for choosing a bounty, I am sure you are the best bounty analyst, in my opinion, and I am personally very useful.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

These are really helpful tips. In turn, I would like to note that the best solution for choosing a bounty company, follow the proven managers who have long held the bounty company.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
NoPlanB

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

nice guide, but even if bounty manager > full member, it only affects on quality of bounty managment. If ICO decides to scam there is nothing BM can do.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Thanks for your contribution, while these might seems like common sense, but there must be people out there in need of your advises.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Very good work done by you. It's a good awareness post regarding how to choose the right bounty. I read all your points thoroughly you pointed out in your post. I think you have pointed out all the major things one should avoid or follow before participating in any bounty. The most important thing to be keep in mind less allocation bounties I entirely agree with you on this point. Thanks for the tips.

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Thank you for this really nice and comprehensive post about bounties. As a new bounty hunter and still learning which campaign I should invest myself into, it's really beneficial.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

A good write up but to add it, not all bounties that start with a brand new account end up to be scam. Have done bounty where the account was a copper jnr member account and it came out successful.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Great post,, is very helpful for all bounty hunters.rarely anyone tells about the various bounty. but I think after reading this topic, I can better choose a good bounty and also add knowledge about the bounty that I'm following.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

This guide for bounty tips for choosing any bounty is very beneficial for the new comers and for other also as you have completely mentioned the basic and important things like buy back programme which influence the company tokens price.But i would like to add one more factor that manager of that bounty should be trustworthy and have an good image on members as he will look for all the aspects beforehand.Otherwise your guiding manuals will help a lot of people.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

very interesting information, detail, clear and very informative to the bounty hunters, I agree with you that good ico will definitely be managed by a strong and compact team, they will seriously build their ico for long term profit, not for long term profit short.
Tosin12

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

This detailed post will be of immensely useful for all forum members doing bounty, it's so detailed that if it's strictly abide with one will hardly participate in fake projects and I'll like to emphasize the need to take cognizance of projects that have working product or developing one with that I think they cannot easily disappear to the thin air
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

this is a really good clue for them and I just joined in the bounty. And this will be a guide for me to choose a good bounty. thanks for the guidance.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

Yes off course the allocation is what matter a lot these days. This can define the ultimate fate of the crypto projects really. The explanation is very nice and I think everyone should go through this by actually reading it. I think bounties should always allocate only 1% of total supply of the tokens as the token supplies are always in multi-million so it would be really enough one to distribute among the participants. The dilution factor here is the perfect one and it can make the project worth something.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

Yes, today there are a lot of companies for the bounty and choose a normal project is sometimes very difficult. Thanks to the website https://duxton.ru/ the current bounty and a detailed description of the projects.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

Very helpful tips for bounty hunter and even for ICO investors. Before joining any bounty campaign we should be careful about what we are going to promote amongst people who trust us. Just because of my tweet my friend can invest in an ICO, so I always stay safe before taking part.
Neerce

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

A very good article. Completely agree with you, it's very easy to join the first company you've got on the forum, before all you have to study the project, to think whether it's worth it or not. And then decide to enter the project or not
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

Choosing bounty campaign is not really so easy. Because there are many scam that you need to be able to distinguish. I think that now Essentia is the best bounty right now..
Denzzen

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Good guide for beginners and even for those who experienced in the bounties, memorized few facts from this guide, somebody give the author a merit!
cryptotezi

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Very nice sharing and informative as well. It will really help to select the right bounty. And apparently, a great threat against the fake. Knowing in details, I have felt that I am currently with the perfect one. Thanks again. 
Obinelo67

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

Wonderful tips for beginners. I must commend you for this. I learnt some new things from this and I like to keep learning from. People like you. Keep up the good work
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

well written article for every one who are in search of Bounty programs
Crypto_circuit

Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

Indeed, loads of information you have here, keep the good work.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

This question is something a useful way that guide us on how to choose good bounty campaign, because there are some bounty campaign today does not provide total satisfactions to their people who joins the campaign, hopefully there were more people who shares us and guide us by putting ideas inside the forum in order to aware people by knowing which bounty campaign are good.
mastersay

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

It is a good guide for participating bounty campaigns and make distinction between good, best and avoid joining on a scammed bounty campaign. It is a good help to those who is just starting up in a bounty campaign. We can actually good return profit in bounty campaign when the ICO hosting just gives us a small allocation in bounty rewards to avoid massive dump on the tokens.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

Thats a perfect way to know what bounty is legit and what bounty is not legit one.

I have always seen the posts saying that follow this manager and that manager to have the good bounty on board but never thought about this in this way. It is good tutorial I guess and glad to see it represented in such way. I think it will help almost everyone here as it is both simple and quick guide for everyone of us.

Bounty choosing has become serious job these days as we have to spend more than 3-4 months to work on it and another one month or more to receive our bounty rewards. Its like spending almost half year to get our payment but if they become scam then it could be troubling really.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

The best thing about your guide is the BBB for the bounties these days. This Bounty Buy Back programs will make the ICO s get good chance to get the value of token they expected without being dumped from the bounty hunters which get the tokens that they, the ICO companies, have bought back from them. It's both a win for the ICO company and being paid in money if the campaigners wish to.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

a great guide I think. in the selection of the bounty is easiest for beginners I think to see a manager who runs the course. many large managers certainly have major projects. In addition, the project certainly also includes large because it could pay a manager who has experience. analyze more deeply is okay but if it is still not up to that stage then see the manager who runs the course.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

The best thing about your guide is the BBB for the bounties these days. This Bounty Buy Back programs will make the ICO s get good chance to get the value of token they expected without being dumped from the bounty hunters which get the tokens that they, the ICO companies, have bought back from them. It's both a win for the ICO company and being paid in money if the campaigners wish to.

Yes this is most helpful one. But I dont really see lot of bounties with that kind of program and off course that is what tells us there are very few bounties who really care about the investments made by bounty participant in regards with the time. This is something that tells us such bounties does come out as the premium one!

Surely they will raise the status of that ICO by doing this and also it will keep the bounty participant more engaged as they know they will surely have something in their hands.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

Thats a good read and very encouraging method for finding out the Nemo !  Wink

I have started with the bounties recently and getting to know facts like this about the bounty is really helpful one. I have seen many people talking about the bounty selection process but mostly it is all about the usual manager thing, bounties with good whitepaper, roadmap, etc etc but that wasn't good help until now. With this article I have come to know few more things about the bounty. Thanks for sharing.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Look at the bounty manager that is managing the bounty program, make sure that they have a good rank on their profile, also if they have a negative trust on their account that they are managing the project with. You can also try to look at the bounties that the bounty manager has managed before, if they went successfully then you can be sure that it will also go well.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

I will start following these whenever i want to choose my bounty henceforth, because i don't want to be wasting my time on project i will work for them and nothing to gain at the long run.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

bounty is a field that produces but certainly also need analysis to be able to run it. I think it's a great guide and enlightenment about the bounty. sometimes understanding of bounty many still less so only with joined the other without knowing what they are doing and what could be a success or not.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Great information for all bounty hunters how to choose the right bounty. I agree with your idea about the percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing any bounty campaign. It is also better to read white paper on the project before joining any bounty campaign.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
papagapa

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

The merit system really helped to increase the number of constructive and useful posts and discussions on the forum. I think it's worth trying these tips in action)
tomotao55

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

You really did very well and in detail describe what bounty are good and which are not. The percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing a campaign and it affects what rewards you receive.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

This set of very important tips and tips for beginners bounty hunters is very useful, I'm glad that there are many useful articles on a forum.
kruzer200

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

I agree with all the advice, but I think that it's very difficult to choose good companies. The beginner should try to find a mentor in the crypt.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

If I came across this article before, when I was just starting to participate in bounty campaigns, I'm sure that I would not have fallen on a scam which is now a lot even among the bounty ..
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

That's great, Thanks for your sharing. It is very useful for new people like me.
Gelesko

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

That is a good article and nice to get informed by someone's experience, how to choose bounties, some new way of seeing when applying for the new bounty. I definitely will take this experience in to my bounty search and hopefully will avoid scammers as there are a lot of them these days. Spending my time on bounties, occurs to be hard work, as your morale goes down after not receiving any rewards! Thanks

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Nice guide to select bounties I've read here. All of this advices are legit and most part of them i've tried and have the same experience. I would add that most part of tokensuite bounties are shady, they have a hight percent of scam, so better stay away of their projects
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

I am glad you guys liked the post and started following it. Its really important these days to be very precautious about them for many reason as I have listed in OP. This all is coming out of my own failure to join proper bounties. This came out of my heart as I was hurt badly when I used to get scammed in many of them. I have always experienced that out of 100 I will only hit 20 best bounties and then few left over who give me little money to push the thing ahead. This guide is out of experience as to which bounties get more success so that you guys can straight jump in towards them and join worry free.
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Nice topic, totally agree with you about bounties that are managed not by professional(or at least experienced) person but newbie or copper member. When I see such programs I have a question - what are doing team members? They need to develop the project, but they try to figure out how to spot cheaters and count the stakes instead.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
mizamuneerashine

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Thanks for the information and helping with my journey in bounty.  It's nice to have an input from the expert on this field. Bravo for compiling this. I hope also, this campaign manager will do something about it, not after you put all your hardwork  then they will claim that the project is scam and they won't pay you a dime. A proper communication should be done from the campaign manager team to the supporters.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

thanks a lot for the tips, I'll try choosing the best bounties.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Good tips for bounty hunters, it is very useful on bounty selection.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

This is the kind of information everybody is looking for especially for the beginners. Everything is well explained. It is true that we have to be aware before joining any campaign. Better take time to study the campaign before joining and don't get too excited about the amount of rewards indicated per rank. Thanks for sharing this helpful information.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

posting is very good and useful for bounty hunter to be more thorough again in following the project, thanks
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

This detailed post will be of immensely useful for all forum members doing bounty, it's so detailed that if it's strictly abide with one will hardly participate in fake projects and I'll like to emphasize the need to take cognizance of projects that have working product or developing one with that I think they cannot easily disappear to the thin air
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

This is a real bad docent championing a inflammation as to nonpartisan elect a Bounty. I conceive this section desire benefit every alien to alter to a best-selling bounty hunter.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

I have always said that do not join each campaign blindly, do you research before joining any campaign just like you will do before investing and secondly do not do dozens of campaigns at a time personally i do 2-3 campaigns at a time that seem to be best projects to me i only promote them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

amazing guide for newbie like me,unfortunately i just participate best bounty that payment made in eth just once, it project called crowd machine,now they success.
anyone can recommend me what best bounty for now?
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

The way you have mentioned the different points in your guidelines seems quite impressive and must be helpful for most of the newbies joining the forum.Like you have mentioned about buy back programme of ICO which boost the prices up. Secondly sound and technical team behind them. But most important of all is to do your own research before joining any bounty as scams are increasing day by day. So be careful about them and try to gain knowledge and experience time to time.
sedihnya8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

this is a very good guide, I really agree with all your statement about how to choose a bounty, this will be one of the indicators for some members in this forum to choose a trusted bounty
sharkpc2000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Bounty is not free tiffin, it break bread up our date and communal glass. I credit a affirmative generosity testament gain a sure ICO array, and its coin rendezvous needs to be reasonable.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

A Bounty with Moderate Chance
where can such companies be found? it would be very convenient. I have seen

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one
disagree. yeah, it happens all the time. but I've also seen teams that hire their Manager so they can see the accruals and execution of work in more detail. accordingly, such a Manager pulls out time only for one bounty, not 10-20. hence the very careful work with the participants

Nunii

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Nice. We rely on bounty managers so, we mostly join in projects wherein we have dealt with BMs beforehand. Sometimes there are few joiners due to the rules especially KYC. Some bounty hunters got no IDs so they opt out of  the program.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

It really opened my mind after reading this guide. Such a good lead for everyone who wish to choose such legit and good bounties. I believe that the trusted manager is one of the big key, too to consider one. Quite interesting about BBB, I just heard that from you and I have to research further about this.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

A really good tips for me to choose a good bounty i will take down this to help me to find a good bounty keep up the good work
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

This pocket guide is really worth to read and useful. I'll look for this guide for my next bounty.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. That is really helpful.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bawa_23

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Thanks, for such a excellent guide for the Bounty Beginners. Before participating in Bounty I would certainly research about all these aspects. It will help us to stay away from scam projects.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

It is a very helpful and important pocket guide to participate in bounty campaign, especially for the beginner. What we commonly feel dizzy is choosing the right bounty campaign to avoid the scams. Although scams cannot be separated from crypto, we can minimize the risks of scammed. That is what we must learn. Your inspiration can help many people to arrange their strategy soon.
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Excellent guide for beginners and not only)) Stressed a lot of new. Yes, now a lot of scams, you need to be very careful in investing and participating in the bounty! Thanks to the author.
delarossa

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

This is a great guide. So I just know if we choose bounty that only take a small part of the total supply. I feel that every day has been doing bounty on time for months, but what is the power of many who do not pay me. I feel a little disappointed. And therefore after I see from this guide I will try to implement it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SplendidHunter

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing those useful points, I like also to find some of the trustworthy ICO team (As AmaziX, Krypital, etc.) and follow their choice of bounties that they lead.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Thanks for the advice.
zhabuxxs

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

thanks for the suggestion .. i feel have a goal to follow bounty project .. because before i just rely on experience from bounty manager who manage it .. not promising success of project .. and with this statement I am sure can get good project. Thank you very much
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

A really very good guide to choose good bounty around. I have seen many ICOs today that has small sliced of the overall tokens minted to be allocated in bounty campaigns. Hopefully this will give idea to others too for them to have at least an idea to get into a very promising ICOs.

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Thanks for the advice!
Yeah, I got into one bounty which was managed by it's team member and they allocated about 2 000 000$ for the bounty.
It's said that they received 20 000 ETH
Now their token worth nothing
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

I use the same analysis when choosing a good campaign. My respect to the author) I confess honestly, I did not know a couple of facts, but now I'm even more experienced. Cool
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Your guide is helpful to newbies as they have less knowledge about it and not able to decide that which bounty is good to do. Your guide give them a good selection and they will get best results by follow your tips.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Mendozaa

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Thank you for the post, for a long time I did not know by which criteria to choose the company's bounty, read your post and chose your own one, I hope I was not mistaken)
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Such a valuable and informative guide. There are some details that I didn't know. After reading this I will try to select only best bounty according to the guidelines here.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

Can you tell us how much on average a bounty hunter makes if he takes this as full time job?
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

This is a good guide for bounty Hunters. At least you can see checks against any bounty that you are interested in.
Some pay in BTC. But bits difficult getting into those bounties. As it gets filled up quickly. Keep striving. We'll get there.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

This is an excellent guide or tips to all bounty hunters here in bitcoin forum. I was once a victim of scam ICO's and it was really a waste of time since the bounty runs for 6 weeks. I wasn't able to identify it earlier because at the start the admins entertain and answer questions to each member but in the latter part, they rarely appear in convo at telegram. So with this, I think as early as possible I can now identify if ICO is a scam or not.
nebosvoden

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Since I'm a beginner, this is a very useful article for me. Recommend to all.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

This is the best for big ever I read, the only thing that I am wondering why should you share those insightful and useful things with us who are basically your competitors in the Bounty process? This is the only topic that I have read few times.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Wow thanks for this vital information I'm really impressed with it,  especially where you sited how to spot bad bounties,  I will put it down and make sure I watch out for it because there are a lot of scam bounties out there
Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

it is difficult to immediately identify the scammers team or not. But thanks for the help, I'll take it into consideration.
thank you.
Wadolg

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Take a gander at the abundance administrator that is dealing with the abundance program, ensure that they have a decent rank on their profile, additionally in the event that they have a negative trust for them that they are dealing with the task with. You can likewise endeavor to take a gander at the bounties that the abundance administrator has overseen previously, in the event that they went effectively then you can make sure that it will likewise go well.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Thank you for your guidance and it is very helpful for me to choose Bounty who can be successful for the future.

May you often create threads like this that can make people, because I like that.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

A short but meaningful post. I will personally learn a great lesson when choosing a bounty. Actually, when you find a reputable and trusted rewards manager. It will make sense and guarantee your stock and labor value. I personally do not trust projects that are managed by team members. Although, they have good skills in making the rules but they can not do it better in the eyes of those who want to join and support the project. That's a big difference.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

very good guide, very useful, I would add that you have to pay attention to who the managers are, there are many bounties that have JR members as managers and that also seems a little suspicious to me, because I as a JR member also do not think I have the necessary experience to manage a campaign, so I imagine that other JR will not have it either (taking as an example the amount of post I see on how to choose a good bounty).
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

It is really a very beneficial information for me and also for all of us that, how to chose bounty campaign project. And from now this information will always help me to find good bounty campaigns.
When i will find new bounty campaigns, definitely i will use this information.
Thank you for this precious information.
Xeyumol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Take a gander at the abundance supervisor that is dealing with the abundance program, ensure that they have a decent rank on their profile, likewise on the off chance that they have a negative trust for them that they are dealing with the venture with. You can likewise endeavor to take a gander at the bounties that the abundance chief has overseen previously, on the off chance that they went effectively then you can make sure that it will likewise go well.
@baracitamon

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

This is up to you, but be patient as you will find a good coin
voltesbazooka

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

Thank you very much for this. A good and informative guide for those who are new, and those who are also just starting their quest in bounty hunting.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

It is more important to choose an interesting project with a demanded product and a serious team. Then you will benefit from the bounty too.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

It is more important to choose an interesting project with a demanded product and a serious team. Then you will benefit from the bounty too.
Indeed, today the crypto currency is included in all spheres of human life, but to select a truly promising project, you need to look at ideas that will be in demand in society. That's when you can hope for good performance.
Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

This is undeniably a useful thread, most specially for those who have been finding it difficult to join good bounty campaigns. Most of the bounty campaigns managed by the team of the project tend not to succeed, although i have seen some succeeded. I participated in a bounty sometimes ago,which was managed by the team of the project. The manager was even a newbie at that time. The project was cube (auto) and we all know it succeeded. So, some succeed, while some do not.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

You added some practical tips here. Most of the bounties that are being managed by newbie ranks or team members end up being scam only.

Still some members fall for these as  everyone is in hurry to make money. For me, choosing a good campaign is the most important aspect of bounty.
awurmik

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

an awesome guide I think. in the choice of the abundance is least demanding for tenderfoots I think to see a chief who runs the course. numerous expansive supervisors unquestionably have significant undertakings. What's more, the undertaking positively additionally incorporates extensive in light of the fact that it could pay a supervisor who has involvement. dissect all the more profoundly is alright yet in the event that it is still not up to that stage at that point see the director who runs the course.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

A very Good guide in selecting bounties not only for beginners but also for those who have been doing bounties quite sometime. For me, the paragraph that mentions the Bounty to Stay Away from and the bounty to avoid are good points for hunters because this gives us an idea on which bounties to avoid in order not to be scam and not put our efforts into waste.

Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

The manner in which you have specified the diverse focuses in your rules appears to be very noteworthy and must be useful for a large portion of the amateurs joining the forum.Like you have said about purchase back program of ICO which help the costs up. Besides stable and specialized group behind them. Be that as it may, most critical of all is to do your own examination before joining any abundance as tricks are expanding step by step. So be cautious about them and attempt to pick up information and experience time to time.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

For me, I no need to read this thread but seem like this is what a newbie whom wanna be a bounty hunter need to read before joining bounty campaign Smiley. For now, I can see so many guys still don't know how to find out a good bounty campaign to join and they often create a thread to ask for good bounty campaign to join. LOL.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

This is a wonderfull post! I have seen many questions but no elaborate guidelines on joining bounties. I commend you on the effort! I have made some mistakes myself on joining previous bounties. Hopefully this post may guide new members/ bounty hunters in selecting a good campaign.
thai phong

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

Fortunately for me to know this early, it was very helpful, thanks to which I gained a great deal of my knowledge.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Exactly you made a point, it is not good to join bounty been managed by the bounty company team, I have had the experience with such a bounty, they don't pay faster as it takes them a long time to pay, also they don't update the spreadsheet on time, most of them don't have spreadsheet, best is to join bounty been managed by experience bounty manager.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

Wow this is a great guide and one to keep. Thanks for putting up such a thing because sometimes you really get enticed by every bounty available although at the end some are just a waste of time. I bet you came up with this because of the amount of experience you got from doing good and bad bounties and this will help a lot of us.
tronghoa

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

Really really help full topic for user wanna start to join bounty campaign. Thank you so much for this helpful topic. With all the information that you provide, newbie or new to bounty could save a lot time of work and finding good bounty to join.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

this is a cool guide but it wouldn't really help me because i got a NT and its hard to find a good campaign.
mandeepcrypto

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

It is really a very good and knowledgeful guide which help us in future to choose the bounties.These tips are milestones for the newbie.
Sissebrahima

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

Many thanks to the participants of this topic. Very helpful tips for working in the Bounty here. I have a good idea about the forum.
xblodyx

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Need to add, that you need to like the bounty and ICO and do it with pleasure.

Here is a huge number of participants who honestly don't care about the project they promoting.

Just don't miss the report dates and then wait to collect your tokens.

Cheers
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Well good enough for a newbie as they are the most affected in this forum about being victimized by scammers ico..but i believe that being not paid is normal since this is BOUNTY HUNTING meaning theres no assurances of getting anything always.but being researcher and knowledgeable is advantage in finding good paying
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Well that really give me a lot of idea and realized some of the things I though were actually wrong about bounties. Maybe starting from reading this tips, I may be able to choose more better bounties and avoid being scammed in the first place.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

5% or less is fine for me but the number of participants mostly for social media campaigns exceeds where you can see 500 - 1000 participants for both Facebook and Twitter is not that profitable and it depends on the ICO if the project is going to be successful, reputable managers can be advantageous but you should not judge bounties managed by some low ranking members the final say is always from your research throughout the project.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs.

Bounty Buy Back: I like this because all campaign participants have the opportunity to get the value of their work.

if you buy it back with Bitcoin then I will certainly be able to withdraw the money with the brand FIAT for food and the electricity costs that are used during the campaign.
waybesuricata

Activity: 1750
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

Many thanks for the detailed explain. When entering Bounty campaigns you really have to be careful because there are a lot of scam projects from time to time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

futurefuturecoins

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

I'm always grateful for the advice of the forum participants, but I will say that my opinion is not very good about the bounty, because my friends from participating in the bounty from half the project have not received anything, and from the second half of the projects for 5-15 dollars, and spent for each project not less than 2-3 months.
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

I found this guide helpful. I will consider these tips on my next activities. Right now, I am focusing on PriVCY's airdrop. its like bounties bcoz you need to be active and useful for the coins popularity which is acceptable because it has 20 rounds and round 12 is almost end now. 8 more rounds would still be a big pot. If someone's interested here, you can just search the coin's name in the announcement altcoins section. 😊

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

This was really helpful and insightful, and I must say thanks for sharing. I like it when people go out of their way to help others in issues that are of great concern. While we are looking to getting some earnings from these campaigns, we should also be careful as to the kind of projects that we mostly sign up for, and be sure that they would be worth it at the end of the day.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

Thanks for good post!
I am doing my best to follow the content of this post, for instance, communicate with users and if i get feedback, try to correct that.
I'm really appreciating to every user who is creating Ruby-X together.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

very useful information that you provide, investors will save this information as a means of their consideration to be involved with Ico,
thanks
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

A Good Bounty :

A Best Bounty :

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Conclusion :

amazing and fantastic, this guide will be very helpful for choosing a good bounty. in choosing the next bounty I will use this guide.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kaito.

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

that's a really detailed guide you got there and that's really help a lot.
it's true mostly people didn't think twice and only join whenever they see new bounty being posted without thinking if it worth their time or not.
people should learn from it so they not gonna make a mistake and complain in this forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: