Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide!  (Read 853 times)
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

This is up to you, but be patient as you will find a good coin
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Bounties :  A free way to get your preferred projects' tokens or stakes at the expense of your time, efforts, social out reach, skills and quality of your work.

Bounties are mostly performed as part of marketing strategy where more than thousand participant can join the program and publish the ICO's that is being developed newly. They afford such high participation as they pay you Stakes/Tokens allocated as part of the marketing funds.

Basically when the ICO raise funds then depending upon that they will allocate the price to each token and depending upon that they give X% to the bounty share. Thus they loose nothing from their pockets as such as they just take it from the investors and give it to the bounty participants.

A Good Bounty :

Bounties those allocate only 1% or less than 5% of total share of the created tokens or raised funds has got big chance of getting successful and hence its better to look for such bounties only. These bounties become successful because less % is spent on the bounty participant and more % of funds will be available for the project development, further marketing phases and open beta, alpha launch etc. These need heavy investment and thus having more % available as result of less % allocation to bounties is success mantra for them.

A Best Bounty :

Thank you very much for this. A good and informative guide for those who are new, and those who are also just starting their quest in bounty hunting.

Bounties those spend less than 5% on the bounty itself however focus more on the campaigns based on the BTC payout are successful one because they pay the money directly to the participants. They dont allocate their tokens in mass amount and thus get less chances of dumping when they get listed over the exchangers.

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

A Bounty to Stay Away from !

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. I mean if they decide to manage the bounties by all themselves and start with brand new account here then it becomes really untrustworthy or ambiguous to focus on such bounties. They could turn out to be scammers at any time.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Bounties with poor communication, no regular updates and basically dead social network can be first sign of fishy ICO's. If ICO has to be successful then first thing it needs is the investors base. If you see almost no regular followers of them, dead ANN section, threads with less than 100 replies can be dangerous bounty to invest in.

______________________X_______________________X______________________X_________ ____________X______________________X______________X

Conclusion :

Dont be just foolish enough to join each and every bounty that you see in the forum. You always should think twice when you press that reply button and start applying to the bounty programs.

Being responsible while studying the bounties can be good for you and to the forum members also. Speak out when you sense some thing suspicious about a bounty program, start posting if you see something good about a bounty!

Both can make you aware of proper bounty planning and participation.

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

It is more important to choose an interesting project with a demanded product and a serious team. Then you will benefit from the bounty too.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

It is more important to choose an interesting project with a demanded product and a serious team. Then you will benefit from the bounty too.
Indeed, today the crypto currency is included in all spheres of human life, but to select a truly promising project, you need to look at ideas that will be in demand in society. That's when you can hope for good performance.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

This is undeniably a useful thread, most specially for those who have been finding it difficult to join good bounty campaigns. Most of the bounty campaigns managed by the team of the project tend not to succeed, although i have seen some succeeded. I participated in a bounty sometimes ago,which was managed by the team of the project. The manager was even a newbie at that time. The project was cube (auto) and we all know it succeeded. So, some succeed, while some do not.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

You added some practical tips here. Most of the bounties that are being managed by newbie ranks or team members end up being scam only.

Still some members fall for these as  everyone is in hurry to make money. For me, choosing a good campaign is the most important aspect of bounty.
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

an awesome guide I think. in the choice of the abundance is least demanding for tenderfoots I think to see a chief who runs the course. numerous expansive supervisors unquestionably have significant undertakings. What's more, the undertaking positively additionally incorporates extensive in light of the fact that it could pay a supervisor who has involvement. dissect all the more profoundly is alright yet in the event that it is still not up to that stage at that point see the director who runs the course.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

A very Good guide in selecting bounties not only for beginners but also for those who have been doing bounties quite sometime. For me, the paragraph that mentions the Bounty to Stay Away from and the bounty to avoid are good points for hunters because this gives us an idea on which bounties to avoid in order not to be scam and not put our efforts into waste.

Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

The manner in which you have specified the diverse focuses in your rules appears to be very noteworthy and must be useful for a large portion of the amateurs joining the forum.Like you have said about purchase back program of ICO which help the costs up. Besides stable and specialized group behind them. Be that as it may, most critical of all is to do your own examination before joining any abundance as tricks are expanding step by step. So be cautious about them and attempt to pick up information and experience time to time.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

For me, I no need to read this thread but seem like this is what a newbie whom wanna be a bounty hunter need to read before joining bounty campaign Smiley. For now, I can see so many guys still don't know how to find out a good bounty campaign to join and they often create a thread to ask for good bounty campaign to join. LOL.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

This is a wonderfull post! I have seen many questions but no elaborate guidelines on joining bounties. I commend you on the effort! I have made some mistakes myself on joining previous bounties. Hopefully this post may guide new members/ bounty hunters in selecting a good campaign.
thai phong

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

Fortunately for me to know this early, it was very helpful, thanks to which I gained a great deal of my knowledge.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Exactly you made a point, it is not good to join bounty been managed by the bounty company team, I have had the experience with such a bounty, they don't pay faster as it takes them a long time to pay, also they don't update the spreadsheet on time, most of them don't have spreadsheet, best is to join bounty been managed by experience bounty manager.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

Wow this is a great guide and one to keep. Thanks for putting up such a thing because sometimes you really get enticed by every bounty available although at the end some are just a waste of time. I bet you came up with this because of the amount of experience you got from doing good and bad bounties and this will help a lot of us.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

Really really help full topic for user wanna start to join bounty campaign. Thank you so much for this helpful topic. With all the information that you provide, newbie or new to bounty could save a lot time of work and finding good bounty to join.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

this is a cool guide but it wouldn't really help me because i got a NT and its hard to find a good campaign.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

It is really a very good and knowledgeful guide which help us in future to choose the bounties.These tips are milestones for the newbie.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

Many thanks to the participants of this topic. Very helpful tips for working in the Bounty here. I have a good idea about the forum.
xblodyx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Need to add, that you need to like the bounty and ICO and do it with pleasure.

Here is a huge number of participants who honestly don't care about the project they promoting.

Just don't miss the report dates and then wait to collect your tokens.

Cheers
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Well good enough for a newbie as they are the most affected in this forum about being victimized by scammers ico..but i believe that being not paid is normal since this is BOUNTY HUNTING meaning theres no assurances of getting anything always.but being researcher and knowledgeable is advantage in finding good paying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: