Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide!  (Read 853 times)
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

Bounties :  A free way to get your preferred projects' tokens or stakes at the expense of your time, efforts, social out reach, skills and quality of your work.

Bounties are mostly performed as part of marketing strategy where more than thousand participant can join the program and publish the ICO's that is being developed newly. They afford such high participation as they pay you Stakes/Tokens allocated as part of the marketing funds.

Basically when the ICO raise funds then depending upon that they will allocate the price to each token and depending upon that they give X% to the bounty share. Thus they loose nothing from their pockets as such as they just take it from the investors and give it to the bounty participants.

A Good Bounty :

Bounties those allocate only 1% or less than 5% of total share of the created tokens or raised funds has got big chance of getting successful and hence its better to look for such bounties only. These bounties become successful because less % is spent on the bounty participant and more % of funds will be available for the project development, further marketing phases and open beta, alpha launch etc. These need heavy investment and thus having more % available as result of less % allocation to bounties is success mantra for them.

A Best Bounty :

Bounties those spend less than 5% on the bounty itself however focus more on the campaigns based on the BTC payout are successful one because they pay the money directly to the participants. They dont allocate their tokens in mass amount and thus get less chances of dumping when they get listed over the exchangers.

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

A Bounty to Stay Away from !

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. I mean if they decide to manage the bounties by all themselves and start with brand new account here then it becomes really untrustworthy or ambiguous to focus on such bounties. They could turn out to be scammers at any time.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Bounties with poor communication, no regular updates and basically dead social network can be first sign of fishy ICO's. If ICO has to be successful then first thing it needs is the investors base. If you see almost no regular followers of them, dead ANN section, threads with less than 100 replies can be dangerous bounty to invest in.

______________________X_______________________X______________________X_________ ____________X______________________X______________X

Conclusion :

Dont be just foolish enough to join each and every bounty that you see in the forum. You always should think twice when you press that reply button and start applying to the bounty programs.

Being responsible while studying the bounties can be good for you and to the forum members also. Speak out when you sense some thing suspicious about a bounty program, start posting if you see something good about a bounty!

Both can make you aware of proper bounty planning and participation.

This is the kind of information everybody is looking for especially for the beginners. Everything is well explained. It is true that we have to be aware before joining any campaign. Better take time to study the campaign before joining and don't get too excited about the amount of rewards indicated per rank. Thanks for sharing this helpful information.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitrajkt

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

posting is very good and useful for bounty hunter to be more thorough again in following the project, thanks
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

This detailed post will be of immensely useful for all forum members doing bounty, it's so detailed that if it's strictly abide with one will hardly participate in fake projects and I'll like to emphasize the need to take cognizance of projects that have working product or developing one with that I think they cannot easily disappear to the thin air
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

This is a real bad docent championing a inflammation as to nonpartisan elect a Bounty. I conceive this section desire benefit every alien to alter to a best-selling bounty hunter.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

I have always said that do not join each campaign blindly, do you research before joining any campaign just like you will do before investing and secondly do not do dozens of campaigns at a time personally i do 2-3 campaigns at a time that seem to be best projects to me i only promote them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

amazing guide for newbie like me,unfortunately i just participate best bounty that payment made in eth just once, it project called crowd machine,now they success.
anyone can recommend me what best bounty for now?
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

The way you have mentioned the different points in your guidelines seems quite impressive and must be helpful for most of the newbies joining the forum.Like you have mentioned about buy back programme of ICO which boost the prices up. Secondly sound and technical team behind them. But most important of all is to do your own research before joining any bounty as scams are increasing day by day. So be careful about them and try to gain knowledge and experience time to time.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

this is a very good guide, I really agree with all your statement about how to choose a bounty, this will be one of the indicators for some members in this forum to choose a trusted bounty
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Bounty is not free tiffin, it break bread up our date and communal glass. I credit a affirmative generosity testament gain a sure ICO array, and its coin rendezvous needs to be reasonable.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

A Bounty with Moderate Chance
where can such companies be found? it would be very convenient. I have seen

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one
disagree. yeah, it happens all the time. but I've also seen teams that hire their Manager so they can see the accruals and execution of work in more detail. accordingly, such a Manager pulls out time only for one bounty, not 10-20. hence the very careful work with the participants

Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Nice. We rely on bounty managers so, we mostly join in projects wherein we have dealt with BMs beforehand. Sometimes there are few joiners due to the rules especially KYC. Some bounty hunters got no IDs so they opt out of  the program.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

It really opened my mind after reading this guide. Such a good lead for everyone who wish to choose such legit and good bounties. I believe that the trusted manager is one of the big key, too to consider one. Quite interesting about BBB, I just heard that from you and I have to research further about this.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

A really good tips for me to choose a good bounty i will take down this to help me to find a good bounty keep up the good work
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

This pocket guide is really worth to read and useful. I'll look for this guide for my next bounty.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. That is really helpful.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Thanks, for such a excellent guide for the Bounty Beginners. Before participating in Bounty I would certainly research about all these aspects. It will help us to stay away from scam projects.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

It is a very helpful and important pocket guide to participate in bounty campaign, especially for the beginner. What we commonly feel dizzy is choosing the right bounty campaign to avoid the scams. Although scams cannot be separated from crypto, we can minimize the risks of scammed. That is what we must learn. Your inspiration can help many people to arrange their strategy soon.
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Excellent guide for beginners and not only)) Stressed a lot of new. Yes, now a lot of scams, you need to be very careful in investing and participating in the bounty! Thanks to the author.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

This is a great guide. So I just know if we choose bounty that only take a small part of the total supply. I feel that every day has been doing bounty on time for months, but what is the power of many who do not pay me. I feel a little disappointed. And therefore after I see from this guide I will try to implement it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing those useful points, I like also to find some of the trustworthy ICO team (As AmaziX, Krypital, etc.) and follow their choice of bounties that they lead.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Thanks for the advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: