Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide!  (Read 853 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

a great guide I think. in the selection of the bounty is easiest for beginners I think to see a manager who runs the course. many large managers certainly have major projects. In addition, the project certainly also includes large because it could pay a manager who has experience. analyze more deeply is okay but if it is still not up to that stage then see the manager who runs the course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

The best thing about your guide is the BBB for the bounties these days. This Bounty Buy Back programs will make the ICO s get good chance to get the value of token they expected without being dumped from the bounty hunters which get the tokens that they, the ICO companies, have bought back from them. It's both a win for the ICO company and being paid in money if the campaigners wish to.

Yes this is most helpful one. But I dont really see lot of bounties with that kind of program and off course that is what tells us there are very few bounties who really care about the investments made by bounty participant in regards with the time. This is something that tells us such bounties does come out as the premium one!

Surely they will raise the status of that ICO by doing this and also it will keep the bounty participant more engaged as they know they will surely have something in their hands.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

Thats a good read and very encouraging method for finding out the Nemo !  Wink

I have started with the bounties recently and getting to know facts like this about the bounty is really helpful one. I have seen many people talking about the bounty selection process but mostly it is all about the usual manager thing, bounties with good whitepaper, roadmap, etc etc but that wasn't good help until now. With this article I have come to know few more things about the bounty. Thanks for sharing.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Look at the bounty manager that is managing the bounty program, make sure that they have a good rank on their profile, also if they have a negative trust on their account that they are managing the project with. You can also try to look at the bounties that the bounty manager has managed before, if they went successfully then you can be sure that it will also go well.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

I will start following these whenever i want to choose my bounty henceforth, because i don't want to be wasting my time on project i will work for them and nothing to gain at the long run.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

bounty is a field that produces but certainly also need analysis to be able to run it. I think it's a great guide and enlightenment about the bounty. sometimes understanding of bounty many still less so only with joined the other without knowing what they are doing and what could be a success or not.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Great information for all bounty hunters how to choose the right bounty. I agree with your idea about the percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing any bounty campaign. It is also better to read white paper on the project before joining any bounty campaign.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

The merit system really helped to increase the number of constructive and useful posts and discussions on the forum. I think it's worth trying these tips in action)
tomotao55

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

You really did very well and in detail describe what bounty are good and which are not. The percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing a campaign and it affects what rewards you receive.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

This set of very important tips and tips for beginners bounty hunters is very useful, I'm glad that there are many useful articles on a forum.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

I agree with all the advice, but I think that it's very difficult to choose good companies. The beginner should try to find a mentor in the crypt.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

If I came across this article before, when I was just starting to participate in bounty campaigns, I'm sure that I would not have fallen on a scam which is now a lot even among the bounty ..
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

That's great, Thanks for your sharing. It is very useful for new people like me.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

That is a good article and nice to get informed by someone's experience, how to choose bounties, some new way of seeing when applying for the new bounty. I definitely will take this experience in to my bounty search and hopefully will avoid scammers as there are a lot of them these days. Spending my time on bounties, occurs to be hard work, as your morale goes down after not receiving any rewards! Thanks

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Nice guide to select bounties I've read here. All of this advices are legit and most part of them i've tried and have the same experience. I would add that most part of tokensuite bounties are shady, they have a hight percent of scam, so better stay away of their projects
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

I am glad you guys liked the post and started following it. Its really important these days to be very precautious about them for many reason as I have listed in OP. This all is coming out of my own failure to join proper bounties. This came out of my heart as I was hurt badly when I used to get scammed in many of them. I have always experienced that out of 100 I will only hit 20 best bounties and then few left over who give me little money to push the thing ahead. This guide is out of experience as to which bounties get more success so that you guys can straight jump in towards them and join worry free.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Nice topic, totally agree with you about bounties that are managed not by professional(or at least experienced) person but newbie or copper member. When I see such programs I have a question - what are doing team members? They need to develop the project, but they try to figure out how to spot cheaters and count the stakes instead.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Thanks for the information and helping with my journey in bounty.  It's nice to have an input from the expert on this field. Bravo for compiling this. I hope also, this campaign manager will do something about it, not after you put all your hardwork  then they will claim that the project is scam and they won't pay you a dime. A proper communication should be done from the campaign manager team to the supporters.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

thanks a lot for the tips, I'll try choosing the best bounties.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Good tips for bounty hunters, it is very useful on bounty selection.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: