Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide!  (Read 853 times)
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

thanks for the suggestion .. i feel have a goal to follow bounty project .. because before i just rely on experience from bounty manager who manage it .. not promising success of project .. and with this statement I am sure can get good project. Thank you very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

A really very good guide to choose good bounty around. I have seen many ICOs today that has small sliced of the overall tokens minted to be allocated in bounty campaigns. Hopefully this will give idea to others too for them to have at least an idea to get into a very promising ICOs.

husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Thanks for the advice!
Yeah, I got into one bounty which was managed by it's team member and they allocated about 2 000 000$ for the bounty.
It's said that they received 20 000 ETH
Now their token worth nothing
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

I use the same analysis when choosing a good campaign. My respect to the author) I confess honestly, I did not know a couple of facts, but now I'm even more experienced. Cool
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Your guide is helpful to newbies as they have less knowledge about it and not able to decide that which bounty is good to do. Your guide give them a good selection and they will get best results by follow your tips.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Mendozaa

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Thank you for the post, for a long time I did not know by which criteria to choose the company's bounty, read your post and chose your own one, I hope I was not mistaken)
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Such a valuable and informative guide. There are some details that I didn't know. After reading this I will try to select only best bounty according to the guidelines here.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

Bounties :  A free way to get your preferred projects' tokens or stakes at the expense of your time, efforts, social out reach, skills and quality of your work.

Bounties are mostly performed as part of marketing strategy where more than thousand participant can join the program and publish the ICO's that is being developed newly. They afford such high participation as they pay you Stakes/Tokens allocated as part of the marketing funds.

Basically when the ICO raise funds then depending upon that they will allocate the price to each token and depending upon that they give X% to the bounty share. Thus they loose nothing from their pockets as such as they just take it from the investors and give it to the bounty participants.

A Good Bounty :

Bounties those allocate only 1% or less than 5% of total share of the created tokens or raised funds has got big chance of getting successful and hence its better to look for such bounties only. These bounties become successful because less % is spent on the bounty participant and more % of funds will be available for the project development, further marketing phases and open beta, alpha launch etc. These need heavy investment and thus having more % available as result of less % allocation to bounties is success mantra for them.

A Best Bounty :

Bounties those spend less than 5% on the bounty itself however focus more on the campaigns based on the BTC payout are successful one because they pay the money directly to the participants. They dont allocate their tokens in mass amount and thus get less chances of dumping when they get listed over the exchangers.

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

A Bounty to Stay Away from !

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. I mean if they decide to manage the bounties by all themselves and start with brand new account here then it becomes really untrustworthy or ambiguous to focus on such bounties. They could turn out to be scammers at any time.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Bounties with poor communication, no regular updates and basically dead social network can be first sign of fishy ICO's. If ICO has to be successful then first thing it needs is the investors base. If you see almost no regular followers of them, dead ANN section, threads with less than 100 replies can be dangerous bounty to invest in.

______________________X_______________________X______________________X_________ ____________X______________________X______________X

Conclusion :

Dont be just foolish enough to join each and every bounty that you see in the forum. You always should think twice when you press that reply button and start applying to the bounty programs.

Being responsible while studying the bounties can be good for you and to the forum members also. Speak out when you sense some thing suspicious about a bounty program, start posting if you see something good about a bounty!

Both can make you aware of proper bounty planning and participation.

Can you tell us how much on average a bounty hunter makes if he takes this as full time job?
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

This is a good guide for bounty Hunters. At least you can see checks against any bounty that you are interested in.
Some pay in BTC. But bits difficult getting into those bounties. As it gets filled up quickly. Keep striving. We'll get there.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

This is an excellent guide or tips to all bounty hunters here in bitcoin forum. I was once a victim of scam ICO's and it was really a waste of time since the bounty runs for 6 weeks. I wasn't able to identify it earlier because at the start the admins entertain and answer questions to each member but in the latter part, they rarely appear in convo at telegram. So with this, I think as early as possible I can now identify if ICO is a scam or not.
nebosvoden

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Since I'm a beginner, this is a very useful article for me. Recommend to all.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

This is the best for big ever I read, the only thing that I am wondering why should you share those insightful and useful things with us who are basically your competitors in the Bounty process? This is the only topic that I have read few times.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Wow thanks for this vital information I'm really impressed with it,  especially where you sited how to spot bad bounties,  I will put it down and make sure I watch out for it because there are a lot of scam bounties out there
Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

it is difficult to immediately identify the scammers team or not. But thanks for the help, I'll take it into consideration.
thank you.
Wadolg

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Take a gander at the abundance administrator that is dealing with the abundance program, ensure that they have a decent rank on their profile, additionally in the event that they have a negative trust for them that they are dealing with the task with. You can likewise endeavor to take a gander at the bounties that the abundance administrator has overseen previously, in the event that they went effectively then you can make sure that it will likewise go well.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Thank you for your guidance and it is very helpful for me to choose Bounty who can be successful for the future.

May you often create threads like this that can make people, because I like that.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

Bounties :  A free way to get your preferred projects' tokens or stakes at the expense of your time, efforts, social out reach, skills and quality of your work.

Bounties are mostly performed as part of marketing strategy where more than thousand participant can join the program and publish the ICO's that is being developed newly. They afford such high participation as they pay you Stakes/Tokens allocated as part of the marketing funds.

Basically when the ICO raise funds then depending upon that they will allocate the price to each token and depending upon that they give X% to the bounty share. Thus they loose nothing from their pockets as such as they just take it from the investors and give it to the bounty participants.

A Good Bounty :

Bounties those allocate only 1% or less than 5% of total share of the created tokens or raised funds has got big chance of getting successful and hence its better to look for such bounties only. These bounties become successful because less % is spent on the bounty participant and more % of funds will be available for the project development, further marketing phases and open beta, alpha launch etc. These need heavy investment and thus having more % available as result of less % allocation to bounties is success mantra for them.

A Best Bounty :

Bounties those spend less than 5% on the bounty itself however focus more on the campaigns based on the BTC payout are successful one because they pay the money directly to the participants. They dont allocate their tokens in mass amount and thus get less chances of dumping when they get listed over the exchangers.

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

A Bounty to Stay Away from !

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one. I mean if they decide to manage the bounties by all themselves and start with brand new account here then it becomes really untrustworthy or ambiguous to focus on such bounties. They could turn out to be scammers at any time.

A Bounty to Avoid !!

Bounties with poor communication, no regular updates and basically dead social network can be first sign of fishy ICO's. If ICO has to be successful then first thing it needs is the investors base. If you see almost no regular followers of them, dead ANN section, threads with less than 100 replies can be dangerous bounty to invest in.

______________________X_______________________X______________________X_________ ____________X______________________X______________X

Conclusion :

Dont be just foolish enough to join each and every bounty that you see in the forum. You always should think twice when you press that reply button and start applying to the bounty programs.

Being responsible while studying the bounties can be good for you and to the forum members also. Speak out when you sense some thing suspicious about a bounty program, start posting if you see something good about a bounty!

Both can make you aware of proper bounty planning and participation.

A short but meaningful post. I will personally learn a great lesson when choosing a bounty. Actually, when you find a reputable and trusted rewards manager. It will make sense and guarantee your stock and labor value. I personally do not trust projects that are managed by team members. Although, they have good skills in making the rules but they can not do it better in the eyes of those who want to join and support the project. That's a big difference.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

very good guide, very useful, I would add that you have to pay attention to who the managers are, there are many bounties that have JR members as managers and that also seems a little suspicious to me, because I as a JR member also do not think I have the necessary experience to manage a campaign, so I imagine that other JR will not have it either (taking as an example the amount of post I see on how to choose a good bounty).
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

It is really a very beneficial information for me and also for all of us that, how to chose bounty campaign project. And from now this information will always help me to find good bounty campaigns.
When i will find new bounty campaigns, definitely i will use this information.
Thank you for this precious information.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Take a gander at the abundance supervisor that is dealing with the abundance program, ensure that they have a decent rank on their profile, likewise on the off chance that they have a negative trust for them that they are dealing with the venture with. You can likewise endeavor to take a gander at the bounties that the abundance chief has overseen previously, on the off chance that they went effectively then you can make sure that it will likewise go well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: