Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible?  (Read 4088 times)
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

There are thousands of economists trying to predict the economy and fiat markets and most get it wrong while they have a huge amount of historic data. In crypto there is no historic data making it even harder to predict anything.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrency have patterns to learn. When it will raise and when it will goes down. You can see the history of the chart and make a analysis on it. For example, the price of one or some coin raised up in the end of year. When at Q1 the price start goes down. This thing can happen again in the next year. But maybe in different price.

It is possible, as you invest in cryptocurrencies, that you need a speculative head, and over the years of investment you will know the process and the method. It simply takes time for you to get to know and understand the BTC system Cool.

Am I spamming? Report me!
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

hard to predict something that can be move with just a Simple FUD a lot of factor are in place, and this market is un regulated so whales can supress the price whenever they wanted to

malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

I have seen countless predictions in the forum. I think these are nonsense. If the cryptocurrency market can be easily predicted, then the whole market is about to collapse. Any predictive information is wrong.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

That's right.  Because of its specifics, the rise or fall of cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict, most likely it is not even possible!
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Only technical analysis will help you. And we must remember that technical analysis does not always work, you need to be very careful and listen to authoritative analysts.

I agree with you this predictions are very complicated these days and we need to be very cautious at this moment, but investing in this ridiculous market is the best option we have. If you are interested then go ahead with it and research on your own before investing.

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrency have patterns to learn. When it will raise and when it will goes down. You can see the history of the chart and make a analysis on it. For example, the price of one or some coin raised up in the end of year. When at Q1 the price start goes down. This thing can happen again in the next year. But maybe in different price.
to know for sure I don't think that I think if we analyze from the previous year's graph as an example last year the end of the crypto currency has increased quite rapidly and yet this year has experienced a very rapid decline so in my opinion the previous chart has no effect and can be a guideline
Absolutely correct. Since 2013, I have been studying charts of various cryptocurrencies and I am sure that you can only focus on charts and trends by about 60-70%. The main thing is to have time to get out of the coin if you were able to play several times on the repetition of the schedule.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

At first, while working on the crypto market, I also tried to find such predictions about possible cryptocurrency prices in the future, I believed various experts. But over time, I personally became convinced that no one can accurately guess the price changes in the future, given the volatility of the complex and diversified crypto market.
siequelahe

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Prediction is like convincing. Believe or not depending on each analysis. What is clear is that crypto conditions are very sad, holding up until 2019 became erratic.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Although I can't accurately predict the price of cryptocurrencies, I think the market will still fall because I know what to do when people are afraid to invest in encryption! Sales are their choice!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
enataniv

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

I also do not think that it is possible to accurately predict trends in the crypto market and the prices of any cryptocurrencies. Because there are many unforeseen factors and circumstances that can directly affect the prices of coins. Therefore, it is not necessary to believe such experts who promise accurate predictions of cryptocurrency prices - they are often mistaken.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
i think that such things as predicting the price is more of entertaing kind, really. at least for public. i think you know this curious thing when you can predict it for yourself but as soon as you try to do it for someone else - fiasco

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Yautas

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad

You are right. The bottom is still to be determined. Maybe next year is a good time to invest.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Nobody knows where market goes in a long term, also traders do not want to predict long term price because it is unpredictable. But in short time you can do it because you can analyse the graph.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Every body have freedom to predict the any thing any where. But some experts are predicting very good price of bitcoin and some where their prediction are according to the past experience of ups and downs of the market. So it may possible.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Traditional methods of analysis (technical analysis, fundamental analysis) work here, of course. But with limitations. The capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is still too small. And he is still very susceptible to the manipulation of major players.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

the exact price of course can not be predicted but by following the candles and the volumes perhaps we can predict the trend of growth or descent of the price
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

I believe that even if someone knows how the market will behave, this person will never say and write about it. As for predictions, there are a lot of them now and if we proceed from the history of cryptocurrency, for example, then yes, there is a certain tendency of cyclicity. But there is one important point. The fact is that after a great success, at the end of 2017, when Bitcoin reached a price of 20,000 USD for 1 BTC, many experts appeared who began and continue to cover all the events and events that took place earlier, making comparisons. Based on this, it is likely that the cyclical development of the crypto market may break, more precisely, the time periods may be different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: