Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible?  (Read 4088 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

What percent you're sure how it would work and appropriate? I think the way it's not accurate in analyzing the movement of crypto for the future. many have an assortment of speculation but nothing worked because crypto basically could not have been predicted by anyone. so I guess it will not guarantee with certainty.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Whether it is based on facts and historic price trends or predictions as a mere guess alone, i think predicting the prices of cryptocurrency is possible but the probability of determining the exact price of it in the future is very much small.
Regar

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

Crypto are too young to be predicted and also it has a lot of room to growth and more mature, i really think the investor of the early time like this time will gain benefit on the perfect time with patience and positive mental attitude.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

when market is green, you'll see tons of technical analysts out there selling signs,but once market turns red,all of them just disappear.this market can't be predictable as it's controlled by whales mainly.don't try to chase the trades.learn risk management with some S&R and you won't need to predict anything.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Just to add, you might want to consider that current events in the world play a huge role in predicting the price of cryptocurrencies. If a hegemonic country announced that they will be accepting/prohibiting the utilization of cryptocurrencies, expect prices in the market to either increase/decrease depending on the magnitude of the news. Generally when countries announce that they will be imposing tax regulations into cryptocurrencies, price decrease follow afterwards. Take that as an opportunity to gain more if you are aiming for long-term investments.

Personally, the prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature due to being decentralized and free from any government regulation. Though it may be relative depending on the country, most investors utilize cryptocurrencies as an avenue for short to mid-term investments depending on their goals. It depends on your preference on what aspect you want to focus on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

It is very difficult and sometimes almost impossible to predict the price of cryptocurrency. But in the long time, we can confidently expect the price to rise, because more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and the demand for it is constantly increasing.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:46 AM

very difficult to predict the price of crypto, I observe and analyze crypto historical price trends and their historical volume trends, I see how many coins are circulating, to me as good as any research and my analysis, to predict altcoin prices are still very difficult.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

For me 'Historical price trends' and 'Historical volume trends' are just records that serve to analyze flashbacks of development, to make a baseline of predictions. But what may affect the price of digital currencies explicitly is supply and demand. All this time perhaps everything has been known, that before there had never been an accurate prediction, even if it ever happened it was just a mere coincidence.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

True, it is difficult to predict the price of coins in the crypto market, I use a Cindicator-a very convenient platform, more than a thousand analysts, all factors of influence on the market are taken into account, I recommend trying.
Coins.info

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Yes and No. There are some events and patterns which historically have affected the price for example periodic events like tax days, holidays etc and also non periodic like regulations, laws and other restrictions so you'll need to follow the news up close and be able to foresee some of the changes , but also there are factors out of our reach like big players making their moves or statements from people involved in the crypto, IT or the trading world in general so you should be prepare to expect the unexpected as well. It's still too early to talk about significant patterns and repeating events but in time we should be able to predict more of the movements of the prices.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Crypto will not probably be predicted, if indeed it could then surely everyone will know about it and are already preparing for when to buy, sell and hold. but the fact that many people do in fact but in the many predictions of collapse. therefore do not rely on predictions for crypto because the results are full of uncertainty.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

we cannot predict the price of cryptocurrency in the market because the price changes every now and then.

I know personally the guy who makes the closest predictions of the cryptocurrency price. Funny that he is not investing in the crypto and he is not trading. He could make the good money on the talent he has.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
The price is more likely to be affected by the market atmosphere or all kinds of news.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

It is possible price of cryptocurrency could be predicted by looking at the chart and past events sometimes these prediction fail and some are predicted perfectly.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

I don't think it's possible to predict an accurate price it might be close to OR less than, it all depends on the Technical analysis and fundamental analysis,  but sometimes it works out in predicting price but it's not always seldomly
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

For now, perhaps it is extremely difficult to predict the ICO project. because market conditions are also very unbalanced lately. I even was a little surprised to see a very easy market conditions changed. Not like the old days. And this makes me hard to perform the analysis or prediction price coins. I can only follow the market, and now also so more often for doing checks market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

That's right that the very nature of cryptocurrency is unpredictable.

I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
Even those well known predictors and analysts of the market can't predict what will be the exact situation or what will be the price for a certain crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Yes, you can predict the cryptocurrency price based on the pattern movement of its historical price. But you can never be so sure of it, its just a prediction. The price of cryptocurrency is volatile. It is still depends on the hype of the market, and its supply and demand.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

The truth is that no one can actually predict the price of any market, the market is been driven by demand and supply, but can speculate on price using some external variables and they could get it right but that does not make them to predict the price.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

There is always a pattern that can be followed scientifically, with various possible scenarios. But with crypto, its nascent stage and volatility, make it almost impossible to predict, as we have seen so far, everyone, even well known analysts and financial pundits, failing miserably. There are just too many variants and factors, both inherent and outlying for anyone to determine any path with certainty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: