Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible?  (Read 4088 times)
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I believe that this is possible but I would consider chances like 50% on 50% you either can loose and win that guess
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

No, I think it must be God who can really predict the movement of the cryptocurrency. I don't think we should look at the history of cryptocurrencies. But look at all humanity today. So it's very difficult.

dkkhfhar

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

It's hard to predict. The encrypted market is very immature. I think professional traders are also very difficult to do so. They can only know the trend of the market.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

I'm not a professional trader, but I don't see how it would be possible to predict crypto prices. Perhaps there are some people who can read the charts the way to foresee it though

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Actually, I would say you can predict cryptocurrency price, but not as exactly as say, stocks or bonds.

Of course, you would need help, but there are hundreds of solutions out there.
From speculative groups, to bots, to actual companies that specialize in price forecasting (like cindicator).
I have used a combination of all of these to get to the point where I can fairly accurately predict price movements on a larger scale.

If I were to try to process all of the information myself, I would have to do crypto full time plus overtime.
So I spent a long time looking up the best ways to easily access all the information I need.
Now, it is a lot easier to do.

But, there is something about crypto that tend to totally throw a curveball at you.
Stuff like regulations, hacks, scams and other unpredictable events still make crypto very volatile.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

Not always. But you can predict a price rise after a good news or event and vice versa. If you are a day trader, getting the information faster is all you need for profit and success.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

That's not possible because cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict and so we better wait until everything gets stable because if we mistakenly predict later it will be bad and so I'm sure cryptocurrency will be good and recover
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

IMHO it is not very easy task to do in cryptocurrency world. for me when I look into the market, the trend & the volatiles chart it is seems like impossible to make an accurate prediction about this. The chart itself can be slowgrow on the green and fast droping into red, and again it is very sensitive again some bad news.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

I think the cryptocurrency market depends heavily on volume if new money keeps coming in and the volume keeps growing the volume and overall trend of the market will remain positive and the price and value of each crypto asset will also grow. Because I am very sure if or the price will continue to grow but this it is still so unexpected that it is better to keep the cost affordable for you in investing because there are even many users here that they can get. the best way to predict the upcoming coin or token movement of Analysis and Research.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

Crypto currency not less than any traditional equity or commodity assets. Because cryptocurrency price also follows news . I think Blockfolio is the best application now they are giving signals for your holding so that you can understand the potentiality of coins and also can predict next pump or dump
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

It is hard to predict but you can forecast the crypto currency price based on the chart and datas. Many experts and traders predict but always tend to fail. The price in crypto is always depends on the demand and supply of the market.

BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

Predictions are always a strong point in business and investment. In my opinion, the level and rate of accurate prediction of the value and trend of crypto is not easy. Graphical analysis, metrics, comparisons, and evaluations are factors to support inferences and predictions for investors. But with the market being young and reacting naturally to positive or negative information, the problem of predicting a lower accuracy rate.
Shova

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:26:21 AM

The so called technical analysis of the graph is BS. You can predict the price with events and future developments but anyone claiming to know when the price will rise or fall are just liars.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:01 AM

I agree with your opinion. in my opinion, the price movement that occurred in the market cryptocurrency, is a very natural thing. First, it is still possible for analysis, and some times predictions is also appropriate. However, this time really is different. The market moves with at will. even the price of coins too many unstable and likely to continue to decline. And it's very difficult to analyze, even I myself did not feel so confident with current predictions.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

predicting cryptocurrency is a hard when the price will pump and dump, but making some predictions are very helpful for every holders to hold there holding at the moment, because if you sell your holdings in a lower price thats the time that you give up on it. but if you are still holding that coins maybe a week months year it will pump and you could earn big profit.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

Yes it is. But it requires good TA and FA else you will just end up wasting your time and resources.
mr-anonymous

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

You can make some predictions espacially when the price will rise, by following some factors as: country blocked access to Bitcoin, major event like stolen X BTC from X service/organisation, discovered some bugs etc ... we can call this in general "bad news" ! all this make peoples worry and they sell quickly in same time, so supply is higher than demand and the price decrease gradually ...
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

The moment I see the market is being overwhelmed. Either because of this due to the amount of coins that the more, or due to other things. However, I think the number of coins that are more and more contributed not a little problem. Because a lot of the ICO project also finally failed because of it. and market conditions are very easy to change this now, it becomes difficult to do analysis or prediction. Now only can just follow how the market conditions. and I chose a daily routine to always check the market.
hananyariv

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

I suggest you check Alphacat project (Alphacat.io) - it was built by former Google & Wall street experts to offer predictive analytics tools that are focused on crypto currencies. They hold 4 patents for their algorithms in the field and i think you might be very intrested to see what they are doing.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

we cannot predict the price of cryptocurrency in the market because the price changes every now and then.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: