Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible?  (Read 4088 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

If you are doing day trade then its possible to predict the market some of the time. Cause there is some pattern and some tools available through those you can predict it. But I think its for short term targets. Predicting coin price in a larger time period is not that much easy. Many people predict that in DEC 2018 we gonna see a bull run(including me ). But you can see the market conditions now. If you believe in a project be with it and hold it. In future good projects give good profit. That's it.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

If you are doing day trade then its possible to predict the market some of the time. Cause there is some pattern and some tools available through those you can predict it. But I think its for short term targets. Predicting coin price in a larger time period is not that much easy. Many people predict that in DEC 2018 we gonna see a bull run(including me ). But you can see the market conditions now. If you believe in a project be with it and hold it. In future good projects give good profit. That's it.
of course, to make crypto price predictions on the market is very difficult, many have made predictions but most will be nonsense. we know for ourselves, crypto prices always move dynamically, it makes predictions almost impossible.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I think this is technically impossible to do, due to a lack of understanding of the entire structure of education and changes in the price of an asset. You understand that all the most powerful computers are designed to predict the weather, and to predict the price of assets, they are not enough.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

I am sure that it is impossible to predict the course. One can only assume with some probability and this forecast will be approximate.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Long time predictions dont make sense and especially now when market is so manipulated. Maybe you can predict where market goes in few hours, if you look at chart, but if you want predictions go to classic stock market.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

2018 has shown that there are no crypto experts. The market is very young, volatile and unpredictable. Moreover, it is manipulated by a lot of whales that are doing what they want and I am sure that nobody can predict the BTC price.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

I will tell you as a mathematician that the prediction of the price is impossible, due to the presence of many components that affect this indicator and their dynamics, you also have to predict or calculate at a certain lag.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

If predict is certainly not going to be possible. But if you know the movement to know when to buy and sell could have been possible to do. analyze the chart of the trade will be able to determine the price of the trip although it is not fully reliable. even at the very least, this could be used as a capital good not just in trade but in various fields on the crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
stue

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

The increase or decrease in crypto has no basis and does not use formulas to refer to its development. There will be many obstacles if you want to do research to find the right predictions for increasing crypto values ​​in the future. The data that is owned is very limited. Only racing against historical data and it cannot be used as collateral will occur according to what happened in the past.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

For this I seem to believe a little and not a little. But many are proven to predict an altcoin. But for how much the increase is not possible. Only predictions of going up can also predict going down. So all that really depends on us, Believe it or not. But I always keep up with developments so I can also see whether crypto prices go up or down.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

We can guess the price but it is almost impossible to predict as the market is highly unpredictable and volatile. The price is determined by many factors and the market is relatively small and reacting on every news, FUD etc. Long term predictions are easier if we take into consideration historical data and the market cycles.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

Of course not because not one person can predict the value of a particular cryptocurrency after some time. it's impossible

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Predicting the cryptocurrency market price is okay, and few can do it. But because many predictors cannot distinguish who they are real prophets, they don't believe that predictions are correct, and nonsense has no meaning.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

The price of cryptocurrency is predictable, but it must be the crypto leader (whale, shark, merchant, crypto creator) because they can easily adjust the price through a lot of purchases and sales.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

I also think that it is impossible to predict the specific price of coins, since this is also the same as predicting the future that awaits us. Especially, considering the very nature and essence of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I do not believe any predictions of various experts who are trying to specify the exact price of a particular coin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
KingDome

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Yes, everything is possible in this world but you everyone cannot prove if the prediction was correct.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:46:30 AM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

It is possible to roughly indicate the area of price movement, but it is impossible to accurately predict the price after a certain period. You can search for patterns, but they won't work all the time.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:19:21 PM

The cryptocurrency price itself is unstable, too volatile to predict what will comes in the future.
If there is anyone who could predict the price in the market, they would already rich for now.
My view about crypto price is, it is very often to fluctuating in the market, making it is harder to become a currency like fiat money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

I don't think this is possible. The crypto is completely different from the stock. If you tell me that you can predict the trend of the stock, then I may believe you, but if you tell me that you can predict the trend of Crypto, then I will think this just a joke.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:39:42 PM

Cryptocurrency prices may be predictable, but it's difficult, of course, the work is not easy, it requires expertise to predict it because to be able to predict it, steps are needed, and crypto is changing, which makes it difficult to predict
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: