Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible?  (Read 4088 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

of course price prediction can be done even there are several ways to do it, but what we need is a real answer and not just a prediction, so predictions targeted at the information that is really needed.

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

I don't think it's possible since we are the ones who dictates the price of each tokens. But there are already algorithms available that signal price of tokens you'd like to buy/sell to.  
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

In my opinion it is impossible. as it is impossible to predict prices in any financial market. Why cryopto prices should never be predictable
Jaranngincang

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Predicted prices for crypto that can happen usually crypto increases if the volume is large and also crypto other than bitcoin the price is influenced by the rising price of Bitcoin and usually also the price increase is affected by the anniversary of the crypto.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

this is impossible to predict the price for sure . But you can see where price will go for the long run. The most difficult task is to be patient and wait. Usually I know where the price will go, but not always I have the patience to follow it, because you want to make a profit now, and even better X10.
But it is clear that the market has its own rules and laws by which it lives.

frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Of course it's possible just for this, you need at least a little understanding of the technical analysis of coins. I now want to learn this now.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

this is impossible to predict the price for sure . But you can see where price will go for the long run. The most difficult task is to be patient and wait. Usually I know where the price will go, but not always I have the patience to follow it, because you want to make a profit now, and even better X10.
But it is clear that the market has its own rules and laws by which it lives.
We can predict easily but no one knows if its accurate or not since this market is highly volatile and we are only humans. People usually make a prediction to hype one coin or to state the real things to happen but of course don’t listen to that easily.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

In order to be able to predict the upcoming price of a cryptocurrency you must follow the market status and understand how the market's reacting to volumes and prices, if you smell big buys coming, make more researchs and understand the graph the, you can predict something that might happen Wink
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

i think that predicting the price is more possible, than predicting the way the price will move:) even fibonacci alone can make a good prediction. using several instrument in the same time gives more accuracy

rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

To me, it is impossible to predict cryptocurrency price as it is volatile and the price is mostly dependent on the demand and supply. The more people invest in it, the higher the price goes and the more people sell their coin/token, the lesser the price. You can only predict the price if you follow the trend but your predictions might not be right.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Of course, no one can predict the price of a coin. Even if someone can guess the price twice, you do not mean that this person will be able to guess the price for the third time. It is possible to know exactly about the future price of a coin if you possess insider information or a time machine.
Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

I believe that Technical analisys and some kinds of that stuff is also appliable here in crypto, but you need to analyze many factors
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

I think that this is quite difficult, however, professional traders make fairly accurate forecasts of the cryptocurrency market and make them successfully ..
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I think the nature of the money market is constantly changing and unpredictable, so no one can predict. Can not rely on price history or historical volume. For me to make a decision, it must be based on many factors: price history, amount of money, community trend, market situation from time to time ...
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

With positive side, I see crypto will be reached the old price and go so far again in the end of this year. Why not? Some source of cap will be poured into that young market like this. Take a look with the cap of stock or forex, we can see that, crypto is too young and small than these
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

it can be done but the percentages to get exact predictions will pretty low and predictions should be based on the particular source because if there is no for that then it just like a guessing the next price but indeed very difficult to predict the exact price of movement even traders expert also can be failure to predict the price
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

The price of any digital currency are depends on users,traders and investors so think if they buy or promote digital currency worldwide i'm sure the price will continue to grow but still this is so unpredictable so better to hold the affordable for you in investing because even there's a lot of users here post that they can earn still they don't know if crypto go well in future
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

Actually the technical analysis tools can me implemented to everything, including the cryptocurrencies, but for short-term trading periods. Regarding the fundamental analysis, it is not easy to use it, as it is a new market with new rules.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

In order to learn how to make good predictions about changing the course of coins, it is necessary to be in the crypt for many years, and actively trade so as not to lose experience and skills.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

It is possible: for some coins this is simpler, but for others it is more difficult.
QuarckChain for example: On 4th July additional 4.1% tokens will be unlocked - the price will be dumped possibly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: