Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:39:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES]  (Read 4012 times)
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

A month ago I never had a problem with deposit or withdraw on CB. Now I didn't try.
audiman

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

We should look forward to the future together with Cmos. Applying to the new exchange such as stocks.exchange should be considered I think. There are some advantages like more faster than CB, the coin just has to be usefull and easy to trade.

I am strongly against listing the CMOS at the stocks.exchange - from multiple sides I have heard that there are issues with this exchange driving some coins to the point of them requesting delisting from it. Another exchange, perhaps Cryptopia, Blockbid or some other, yes, but, please, we should stay away from stocks.exchange.
agree with you Cookie.Monsters , on my experience with stocks.exchange , i have seen many project get the coin value dumped over time on this exchange, i have never seen a coin increase value there , cosmos coin deserve a more valuate exchange with more volume.
zhongweitk

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Investors will be very pleased with the COSMO project, as it will provide an ideal shelter for investors who will be able to receive passive income

Not any more, COSMO is preparing for rebranding to OMR. I am not for sure that more investors will be attractive to.

Why are they rebranding so early ? This project is still new and they want to rebrand already, this is really weird. Do you know why would they want to do that?
chaserdream11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Investors will be very pleased with the COSMO project, as it will provide an ideal shelter for investors who will be able to receive passive income

Not any more, COSMO is preparing for rebranding to OMR. I am not for sure that more investors will be attractive to.

Why are they rebranding so early ? This project is still new and they want to rebrand already, this is really weird. Do you know why would they want to do that?

Rebranding is happening because there may be chances of having legal conflicts with Cosmos Network due to similar name. They have already filed patent in 2016 for the name "COSMOS".

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

Cryptobridge is very slow but till now was everything OK.

CB has a real problem in Deposit and Withdrawal ..
Check their Discord Channel for updates ..
They started to solve some coins issues and still bit more ..
Personally my BCH deposit is not credited in my balance for 4 days now !!!!!

I think it's from your side.

I never had a problem deposit or withdrawal at CB, all seems well for me.

And if Omiron can get listed there, I'm sure many people will see it

CB is not perfect - I have been seeing official messages on CB discord dealing with occasional withdrawal / deposit problems. Apart from this happening to other exchanges as well, I can say that I have never had any issues or major delays using CB.
femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

Cryptobridge is very slow but till now was everything OK.

CB has a real problem in Deposit and Withdrawal ..
Check their Discord Channel for updates ..
They started to solve some coins issues and still bit more ..
Personally my BCH deposit is not credited in my balance for 4 days now !!!!!

I think it's from your side.

I never had a problem deposit or withdrawal at CB, all seems well for me.

And if Omiron can get listed there, I'm sure many people will see it

Man .. Already CMOS there ..
and yes they have serious problem in deposit and withdrawal but they started solving the problem for the past couple of days .. check their discord channel there are tons of tickets ..
pham42760

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Lol, Omiron coin swapped from Cosmos coin.
So, which changes are the major one and might have great impacts on future developments of Omiron coin project?
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

On Cryptobridge is still CMOS. When it will change to Omiron or will be there 2 coins?
bctlaytdp

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

On Cryptobridge is still CMOS. When it will change to Omiron or will be there 2 coins?
Cosmos team should ask CB to rename trading pair for Omiron.
DirkDiggler1911

Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Rebranding is happening because there may be chances of having legal conflicts with Cosmos Network due to similar name. They have already filed patent in 2016 for the name "COSMOS".

Oh I remember this project, I think they raised 15 millions in just 4 minutes last year. But this project is Cosmo and not Cosmos so it's a different name, how can they force us to change ?
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Cosmos team should ask CB to rename trading pair for Omiron.
Yes I have stored some OMR, actually is CMOS on CryptoBridge wallet. Is it possible if they automatically change this name or should I transfer back to my local wallet?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

We should look forward to the future together with Cmos. Applying to the new exchange such as stocks.exchange should be considered I think. There are some advantages like more faster than CB, the coin just has to be usefull and easy to trade.

I am strongly against listing the CMOS at the stocks.exchange - from multiple sides I have heard that there are issues with this exchange driving some coins to the point of them requesting delisting from it. Another exchange, perhaps Cryptopia, Blockbid or some other, yes, but, please, we should stay away from stocks.exchange.
agree with you Cookie.Monsters , on my experience with stocks.exchange , i have seen many project get the coin value dumped over time on this exchange, i have never seen a coin increase value there , cosmos coin deserve a more valuate exchange with more volume.
Oh the price is just only be volatilized by supplys or demands, not the exchange trigger. Personally I am fine with Stocks.exchange. But I have used the coinexchange recently, so how about listing on Coinexchange?

chaserdream11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

Oh I remember this project, I think they raised 15 millions in just 4 minutes last year. But this project is Cosmo and not Cosmos so it's a different name, how can they force us to change ?

Hm.
I will just quote what the Dev's have stated " Even though the names are not identical, the single letter difference is still enough to create confusion among potential investors looking to purchase coins from either project."

I think its fair enough. Rebranding is essential and it can be seen as a new beginning.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.

Any good project should satisfy their clients to make good trust ratings and also to attract more and more investors. This project will actually be great in terms of popularity and also it will provide the best service to their clients.
michel242

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

iam running three masternodes with this coin and the setup is very easy and the masternodes are very stable!
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

iam running three masternodes with this coin and the setup is very easy and the masternodes are very stable!

Generally, the Omiron network and the wallet seem to be running very stable for months now, at least in my hands.
femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

Oh the price is just only be volatilized by supplys or demands, not the exchange trigger. Personally I am fine with Stocks.exchange. But I have used the coinexchange recently, so how about listing on Coinexchange?

For many reasons Dev. should work hard for adding more exchanges ..
Coinexchange would be perfect for this stage ..
But we have something good in this project that is NBL Token which an ERC20 and can be easily listed in DEX exchanges
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

How about plans and current progresses to bring OMIRON coin (CMOS) to other exchanges?
CB has shown bad signals on their operations with waste too much of loading time.
I don't think it is good signal of good, reliable exchange anymore. Dev should release their ann soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: