Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs  (Read 279163 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Definitely such a project will be in demand. All people want financial independence and if it will work then the platform will have millions of users.
This in turn will be very beneficial for early investors, since the price of the token will grow very rapidly.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Definitely such a project will be in demand. All people want financial independence and if it will work then the platform will have millions of users.
This in turn will be very beneficial for early investors, since the price of the token will grow very rapidly.
Yes, if the developers fulfill what they promise, then the demand promises to be simply grandiose. Let's see how this will work in practice.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Yes, if the developers fulfill what they promise, then the demand promises to be simply grandiose. Let's see how this will work in practice.
And when will the alpha version of the project be launched? Already have some information on this?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would happily take part in this and get my tokens for free.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would happily take part in this and get my tokens for free.
I did not hear anything about it. It will be necessary to follow the news from the developers. But for me it's easiest to buy tokens.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

I did not hear anything about it. It will be necessary to follow the news from the developers. But for me it's easiest to buy tokens.
and which are now discounts for the purchase of tokens? Or now there are no discounts?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Beautiful project. I really like his concept. I will follow the growth of this project. I am ready to support this project and good luck to you guys.
Yes, I think it will be profitable to buy tokens now. If the developers fulfill their promises, then the success will be simply grandiose.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Beautiful project. I really like his concept. I will follow the growth of this project. I am ready to support this project and good luck to you guys.
Yes, I think it will be profitable to buy tokens now. If the developers fulfill their promises, then the success will be simply grandiose.
a great project, I think for this a great prospect for the future. I will follow how it all works. So far, I do not understand the prospect for a year.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

I really like the way this project works. That is, I like the activity of developers and I like that the applications are already running.
The command really works, but the demo version is not running yet. It will be necessary to wait for news from the developers. But it's just a great concept.
Coka2209

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

With a hardcap of $ 10,000,000 it is pretty good to make a good profit. That's one of the points that can attract many investors into this project.
Letopisets

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

With a hardcap of $ 10,000,000 it is pretty good to make a good profit. That's one of the points that can attract many investors into this project.
Well, not the fact that the project will collect a hard cap. But for us the main thing is to collect a soft cap. I have already decided to buy tokens for myself.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

I like your project! Faultless activity, rational job,  excellent vision.
Yes it all looks just fine. I think the price of the token will go up quickly and we can all make money on this. I will follow the course of events.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Get financial freedom it will be really cool. I think the demand for such services will be simply huge and everyone will be able to make money on it.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

Will there be a client application for the PC or will it be a web service? And when will applications for mobile platforms be ready?
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

Looks very absorbing! Pretty good vision, thoughtful vision!  Good luck.
Agreed.The platform stores all the data about the transactions, which allows each investor to be confident in the safety of his investments.I think this is one of the most promising projects in recent years.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

financial independence is just fine. I think it will be just a great option for earnings. Many people want financial independence and this means that the demand will be huge.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Yes it all looks just fine. I think the price of the token will go up quickly and we can all make money on this. I will follow the course of events.
And when will the platform begin to work in full? I would like to understand when I can make money on this. I'm just going to wait until the project becomes recognizable.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Will the team be represented at international conferences? Do you already have any announcements about this? I think this is necessary for the development of the project.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

A great project And I like his outlook for the future. I think this will be very in demand and the project will be millions of users.
I hope it will. Then the token grows very fast and we can make very good money on it.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

A great project And I like his outlook for the future. I think this will be very in demand and the project will be millions of users.
I hope it will. Then the token grows very fast and we can make very good money on it.
I hope so and will be. I already bought a few tokens for myself and now I'm waiting for the platform to start to better understand how this works.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: